PCD Technical Committee Action Items

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 10:46, 2 January 2019 by PaulSherman (Talk | contribs) (Items 190-199)

Jump to: navigation, search

See also PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items page.

To see changes between current and last(or any earlier) versions of the action item list, click the history tab at the top of the page, select versions to compare and click compare command.

Significant recent changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Items 60 - 69 Are Closed

Items 70-79 Are Closed

Items 80-89 are closed

Items 90-99 are closed

Items 100-109 are closed

Items 110-119 are closed

Items 120-129 are Closed

Items 130-139 are closed

Items 140-149 are Closed

Items 150-159 are Closed

Items 160-169 are Closed

Items 170-179 are Cosed

Items 180-189 are closed

Items 190-199

No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update



196 Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78 John Garguilo Feb 6, 2019 OPEN From 2016 NA Connectathon. Status is in PCD TF v5 Vol2 page 119 at line 2890, but not in NIST Tool which only supports values from HL7 Table 0078. We can suggest table changes to HL7, John will take this to HL7.

April 21, 2016: Values are in TF. John will approach HL7 vocab group at their meeting in two weeks. Anticipates no issue. If not successful, will add XML table. Set to PC&TC meeting May 18.

May 18, 2016: Couldn't find the term we wanted to add, please send it to John. Change date to June 1. Should be in Vol 2, reference to table 78. Set to next TC meeting.
June 1, 2016: Change to July 6 TC call.
July 6, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
Aug 3, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
Sep 7, 2016: Will try to present at HL7, set to Oct PC/TC meeting. Set to Oct meeting.
Oct 5, 2016: Contacted Vocabulary working group, almost done. Will extend tables with appropriate codes. A simple add to get the changes put in. Set to F2F.
Oct 12, 2016: Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78 – pp61 discusses it, we have values not in HL7. HL7: write up proposal for them to approve or not. These are generic enough for other to use them, it is also a way to get some null values in there. Can we create a local table to address it – Yes. We will need to do that for the Connectathon. But was only checked against HL7 table for DEC; need to add a local DEC table. May want to define a write operation as well. Targeting HL7 Jan 2017 to have values added to Table 3.9.4.1.2.5-3. Set due date to Feb TC meeting.
Feb 1, 2017: Will submit to HL7 vocabulary group. Will present to May HL7 meeting. Review May 17th PC and TC.
May 17, 2017: Needs some paperwork done and sent, should be done in a month. Review June 21.
July 12, 2017: Nothing new. Review at Aug TC.
Aug 15, 2017: No new information, move to Sep meeting.
Sep 27, 2017: No update, effort to get these formally into HL7. John will contact Ted Klein at HL7, set to Oct TC.
Oct 5 2017: Validated and put in tool. Contacted Ted Klein, moving forward. Should be completed Nov 29. Set to Dec TC.
Dec 20 2017: John not available, move to Jan TC meeting.
Jan 3, 2018: No update, move to Feb TC.
Feb 7, 2018: John still needs to submit something. Set to March TC meeting.
Mar 21, 2018: No update, move to Apr F2F.
April 12, 2018: John not available, move to April PC&TC.
April 19, 2018: No update, move to May TC meeting.
May 2, 2018: Work continues, hope to make progress from HL7 meetings. Set to June TC meeting.
June 13, 2018: No new info, move the joint PC&TC meeting.
June 27, 2018: John G not available, set to next TC meeting.
July 25, 2018: No update yet, set to Sept TC meeting.
Aug 15, 2018: John submitted info to Ted Klein, will need to follow up at HL7 meeting. He can update at F2F.
Oct 18, 2018: John not available, move to next TC meeting.
Nov 5, 2018: No new info, next HL& should provide update. Set to Jan meeting.
Jan 2, 2019: NIST unavailable, set to Feb meeting


Items 200 - 209

Number Action Owner Participants Due Date Status Comments
200 MDS and VMD Requirements Paul Schluter Feb 6, 2019 Open June 27, 2018: Created. Need to make consistent, so they can be applied uniformly by NIST tool. Set to next TC meeting
July 25, 2018: No update yet, move to F2F TC meeting.
Oct 18, 2018: Loose, not tested by NIST tools. Required disclosure at CMI. Need to assemble ‘uber’ models. How rigorous. Part may include retrofitting specificity in TF. May need general x-type path. May be able to use a tool like FHIR’s to create the containment models. Also want to clearly state what containment is. Discussed options and current process with some examples. Need to work out wrinkles for multiple devices doing the same thing. Need to solve persistence issue. Example: BP monitoring channels, when expanding channels, need to ensure the original maintains its channel number. Discussed different IV pump models as well as monitoring. Found a challenge with ACM; Alarms and other messages. If the alarm is in the first message, then another message is generated with another field completed, the alarm may not be at the same location in the message. Oliver will draft a White Paper to address MDS, persistence and channel identification, what works, doesn’t work and mine fields. He has a lot of notes already. Will review Dec TC meeting.
Dec 19, 2018 - Using it, NIST working on it. Until 10101r is out the door, won’t be able to focus on it. Not sure next stage of ‘done’ is. Push out to February, and discuss at DPI meetings.
201 Pump utilization - publicizing Paul Sherman Paul Sherman, Kurt Elliason, Tom Kowalczyk, Dalibor and Vishal Jan 2, 2019 July 11, 2018: Dave Dickey presented at HIMSS this year, but no reference to PCD. Could use them as a ‘live’ deployment. AAMI is willing to publish something, Paul Sherman will work on a document. Also suggest a White paper: Can be done any time, just need to let Mary know. Tom, Kurt, Dalibor and Vishal are willing to work on this.
Sep 19 - no new activity, set to F2F.
Oct 18, 2018: AAMI article – AAMI willing to publish an article, Paul still needs to put it together. White Paper – No progress either. Set to Dec TC call.
Dec 19, 2018 - No new info, set to January call.
202
203


204
205
206


207
208


209


Tracking Related Items, 1-20

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
1

VA proposal on PulseOx - write up details / issues to TC (Ioana S./Greg S.). Provide mappings to x73 of what VA has from LOINC & SNOMED CT - VA to encode (encode all information?)

F2F Oct. 2011
2

DCM (Detailed Clinical Model for Devices) - Develop/provide a publication in a form that will be given to IHE-PCD (Ioana S.) due

F2F Oct. 2011 Oct 5, 2017 Oct 5, 2017: Reviewed at F2F. Unanimous decision by TC to sunset this item.
3 SFT Segment - Desire to include info from pumps, software segment preferred. F2F April 12, 2018
4
5
6
7
8


9


10


11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18


19


20


Tracking Related Items, 21-40

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28


29


30


See also PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items page.

Links to PCD TC Meetings

Go to most recent/past meetings or next meeting Category: PCD Meeting

Patient Care Device home