PCD Technical Committee Action Items
See also PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items page.
To see changes between current and last(or any earlier) versions of the action item list, click the history tab at the top of the page, select versions to compare and click compare command.
Significant recent changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- 1 Items 60 - 69 Are Closed
- 2 Items 70-79 Are Closed
- 3 Items 80-89 are closed
- 4 Items 90-99 are closed
- 5 Items 100-109 are closed
- 6 Items 110-119 are closed
- 7 Items 120-129 are Closed
- 8 Items 130-139 are closed
- 9 Items 140-149 are Closed
- 10 Items 150-159 are Closed
- 11 Items 160-169 are Closed
- 12 Items 170-179
- 13 Items 180-189 are closed
- 14 Items 190-199
- 15 Tracking Related Items, 1-20
- 16 Tracking Related Items, 21-40
- 17 Links to PCD TC Meetings
Items 60 - 69 Are Closed
Items 70-79 Are Closed
Items 80-89 are closed
Items 90-99 are closed
Items 100-109 are closed
Items 110-119 are closed
Items 120-129 are Closed
Items 130-139 are closed
Items 140-149 are Closed
Items 150-159 are Closed
Items 160-169 are Closed
No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update 170 Convert IPEC to EC John Rhoads October 13, 2016 OPEN Spring 2013 F2F: CP to change the name and provide additional changes to convert IPEC to EC. To be completed in time to submit for ballot and TI. August 6, 2014: Change due date to October 8, 2014 October 15, 2014: Push to next cycle Change due date to F2F for brief discussion (15 Minutes). Dec 17, 2014: Change due date to April 2015 F2F. Jan 7, 2015: Cochairs will come up with a direction and bring up to F2F. June 10, 2015: Set due date to June 17. June 17, 2015: Todd disowned it a bit. EC is a higher scale; use IPEC as a specialty of EC. A small number of generalities would cover them. EC was mostly device to device, don't always require human intervention. Joe will contact Todd to discuss at TC, change due date to August and add to agenda. (Check F2F notes). Aug 5, 2015: Joe will ping Todd again. Change date to Sep 2 TC. Sep 2, 2015: Working on IPEC right now. Al working on a sample message, hope to review at F2F. Change to F2F. Oct 22, 2015: Do we take it down a notch and put info in framework, and let device specific groups define as needed (IPEC becomes an example of EC)? IPEC principles can provide a base for others to build on. Close this and open another to create common EC material to go into TF. Owner of new AI – IPEC team and John R. What is the need for this material? Would be a template for other equipment types to build on. Change date to Nov 4.
- Nov 4, 2015: Suggest moving this past Connectathon and Showcase. It's a cure with no known disease. Move to April Face to Face. Paul Schluter - May be tied to containment work.
- April 20, 2016: Long history. Communicate items that need to go to people, addressed a lot by ACM. Some device sourced events may be delivered to other systems (such as CMMS). IPEC was a successful limited implementation. Other profile based comms have not been as successful. Todd took it, then ended up with other activities. John Rhoads willing to take over, but will need to be after summer, as he has other projects. More use this as a template. Result a single EC document or a new document using IPEC as a model? Likely leave IPEC as is. Change name from 'Convert' to 'Port IPEC Concepts' Change owner to John R and due date to next F2F.
- Oct 12, 2016:
Items 180-189 are closed
No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update
196 Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78 John Garguilo Oct 12, 2016 OPEN From 2016 NA Connectathon. Status is in PCD TF v5 Vol2 page 119 at line 2890, but not in NIST Tool which only supports values from HL7 Table 0078. We can suggest table changes to HL7, John will take this to HL7.
April 21, 2016: Values are in TF. John will approach HL7 vocab group at their meeting in two weeks. Anticipates no issue. If not successful, will add XML table. Set to PC&TC meeting May 18.
- May 18, 2016: Couldn't find the term we wanted to add, please send it to John. Change date to June 1. Should be in Vol 2, reference to table 78. Set to next TC meeting.
- June 1, 2016: Change to July 6 TC call.
- July 6, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
- Aug 3, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
- Sep 7, 2016: Will try to present at HL7, set to Oct PC/TC meeting. Set to Oct meeting.
- Oct 5, 2016: Contacted Vocabulary working group, almost done. Will extend tables with appropriate codes. A simple add to get the changes put in. Set to F2F.
197 Verify tiny URL values on business cards and welcome letter. Paul Sherman Cochairs Oct 13, 2016 OPEN Recent users of the PCD 'welcome letter' have found dead links, Paul Sherman verified. Monroe recommended checking the business cards as well. Set due date to May 18.
- May 18, 2016: No new activity, set date to June 22, 2016.
- June 1, 2016: Monroe suggested simplifying to a single URL on the cards and welcome messages leading to the PCD wiki page.
- June 22, 2016: Add space for profile and actor on card. Set to Face to Face.
198 OPEN 199 OPEN
Tracking Related Items, 1-20
Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update 1
VA proposal on PulseOx - write up details / issues to TC (Ioana S./Greg S.). Provide mappings to x73 of what VA has from LOINC & SNOMED CT - VA to encode (encode all information?)
F2F Oct. 2011 2
DCM (Detailed Clinical Model for Devices) - Develop/provide a publication in a form that will be given to IHE-PCD (Ioana S.) due
F2F Oct. 2011 3 4 5 6 7 8
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Tracking Related Items, 21-40
Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
See also PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items page.
Links to PCD TC Meetings
Go to most recent/past meetings or next meeting Category: PCD Meeting
Patient Care Device home