Difference between revisions of "PCD Technical Committee Action Items"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Items 140-149)
(Items 150-159)
Line 140: Line 140:
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Doug, Ioana
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Doug, Ioana
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Oct 22, 2014
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Dec 2, 2014, 2014
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Oct. F2F 2012: For PCIM these could indicate the known missing identification. Ioana believes this should be the responsibility of the developer and the TF can specify how to do this. Added by John G: Real issue is legacy device adapters -more of a gap analysis of what device does NOT support. E.g., Declaring conformance to the delta of what is/not provided by PCD-01 -this would be part of the technical specification. Where would this be defined by the developer? August 21, 2013:  Change due date to August 28, 2013.  Nov 20, 2013:  change close date to end of 2013  Feb 19, 2014:  Change date to April F2F  June 25, 2014:  John Rhoads belives Doug Pratt has made good progress.  He will ping Doug on this, change date to end of July.''' July 16, 2014: Paul Sherman contacted Doug for update, item to remain open.  Change due date to October F2F'''
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Oct. F2F 2012: For PCIM these could indicate the known missing identification. Ioana believes this should be the responsibility of the developer and the TF can specify how to do this. Added by John G: Real issue is legacy device adapters -more of a gap analysis of what device does NOT support. E.g., Declaring conformance to the delta of what is/not provided by PCD-01 -this would be part of the technical specification. Where would this be defined by the developer? August 21, 2013:  Change due date to August 28, 2013.  Nov 20, 2013:  change close date to end of 2013  Feb 19, 2014:  Change date to April F2F  June 25, 2014:  John Rhoads belives Doug Pratt has made good progress.  He will ping Doug on this, change date to end of July.  July 16, 2014: Paul Sherman contacted Doug for update, item to remain open.  Change due date to October F2F'''  Nov 19, 2014:  no new info, change due date to Dec TC.'''
  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 149: Line 149:
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ioana
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ioana
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Oct 22, 2014
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Dec 17, 2014
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Spring 2013 F2F: Address issues first with NIST then WG meeting. May 1: Message table structure needs additional columns.  August 21, 2013:  Change due date to Sept 4, 2013  Feb 19, 2014:  Change Date to April F2F  July 16, 2014:  change due date to Aug 6, 2014.'''   Sept 24, 2014: Subset identified, let Ioana know about this, change date to F2F'''
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Spring 2013 F2F: Address issues first with NIST then WG meeting. May 1: Message table structure needs additional columns.  August 21, 2013:  Change due date to Sept 4, 2013  Feb 19, 2014:  Change Date to April F2F  July 16, 2014:  change due date to Aug 6, 2014.  Sept 24, 2014: Subset identified, let Ioana know about this, change date to F2F'''  Nov 19, 2014:  Ioana stated she's done with POI, we will need to review and reset if needed.  Better as mapping for device specialization.  Will review at CoChair call and determine whether to close.  Discussion of VA interface issues and ability to adapt to other systems.  Change due date to Dec 17.'''
  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 158: Line 158:
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ioana
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ioana
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Octo 22, 2014
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Dec 17, 2014
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Spring 2013 F2F: Submit planned CPs. August 21, 2013:  Change due date to Sept 4, 2013.  Feb 19, 2014:  Change Date to April F2F  July 16, 2014:  change due date to Aug 6, 2014.'''   Sept 24, 2014: Subset identified, let Ioana know about this, change date to F2F'''
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Spring 2013 F2F: Submit planned CPs. August 21, 2013:  Change due date to Sept 4, 2013.  Feb 19, 2014:  Change Date to April F2F  July 16, 2014:  change due date to Aug 6, 2014.  Sept 24, 2014: Subset identified, let Ioana know about this, change date to F2F'''   Nov 19, 2014:  Ioana stated she's done with POI, we will need to review and reset if needed.  Better as mapping for device specialization.  Will review at CoChair call and determine whether to close.  Discussion of VA interface issues and ability to adapt to other systems.  Change due date to Dec 17.'''
 
+
 
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 169: Line 167:
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ioana
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ioana
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Oct 22, 2014
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Dec 17, 2014
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Spring 2013 F2F: Provide table of corresponding LOINC and IEEE codes.  August 21, 2013:  Change due date to Sept 4, 2013  Feb 19, 2014:  Change Date to April F2F  July 16, 2014:  change due date to Aug 6, 2014.'''   Sept 24, 2014: Subset identified, let Ioana know about this, change date to F2F'''
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Spring 2013 F2F: Provide table of corresponding LOINC and IEEE codes.  August 21, 2013:  Change due date to Sept 4, 2013  Feb 19, 2014:  Change Date to April F2F  July 16, 2014:  change due date to Aug 6, 2014.  Sept 24, 2014: Subset identified, let Ioana know about this, change date to F2F'''  Nov 19, 2014:  Ioana stated she's done with POI, we will need to review and reset if needed.  Better as mapping for device specialization.  Will review at CoChair call and determine whether to close.  Discussion of VA interface issues and ability to adapt to other systems.  Change due date to Dec 17.'''
  
  

Revision as of 10:50, 20 November 2014

See also PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items page.

To see changes between current and last(or any earlier) versions of the action item list, click the history tab at the top of the page, select versions to compare and click compare command.

Significant recent changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Items 60 - 69 Are Closed

Items 70-79 Are Closed

Items 80-89 are closed

Items 90-99 are closed

Items 100-109 are closed

Items 110-119

Number Action Owner Participants Due Date Status Comments
110 WCM Attributes Paul Schluter Ken Fuchs Oct 21, 2014 OPEN Thursday, Oct. 21: Document ways of representing waveform attributes. Ken suggested similar action for PCD-02. To be discussed Nov 3rd TC meeting. April 6, 2011: Change date to May 11. Add to agenda for the F2F. May 2011 F2F, reviewed by TC June 1: RTM and IEEE, HL7 for WCM: Paul and Ken took the WCM parameter list to the recent IEEE meeting to seek codes for those attributes currently lacking definition, but this was not addressed. This will be an ongoing effort. Some will need to be maintained as Rosetta and not IEEE terms. John Garguilo noted that terminology life cycles were discussed at the IEEE meeting. It was documented and is available from John. Some new terms begin within the RTM, having term codes of zero and then are submitted to the IEEE. Due June 29 for RTM, September 1 for IEEE. July 23, 2012: Paul indicated that this has been incorporated in the new document. Minor changes and corrections are anticipated. It will be shared with Continua and with the IEEE in September. Sept. 5, 2012: Paul noted that Continua will be implementing more waveforms and something may come from that to help move this forward. Change date to April 1, 2013. Oct. 2, 2013: Change date to Oct. 9. Oct 22, change date to Nov 6 Nov 6 2013: Need numeric codes – Ref ID's are ready. Pefer Jan provide numeric codes. Change date to Nov 20, 2013 January 15, 2014: Change due date to Feb 19 June 11, 2014: Tables there, mostly need to pull trigger, tied to 10101a. Change to July 2. July 16, 2014: Change date to Aug 6 Sept 3, 2014: No new input so far, may delay until 10101b, have some existing work. If we want to move forward, suggest looking at WCM document. Chris will follow up with EPIC to provide info. Change date to F2F. September 24, 2014: Chris will call into the F2F meeting to update. There may need to be a meeting on this at the F2F, some discussion of who would participate. Chris will work on this.
118 Implementation Guide John Garguilo Dec 17, 2014 OPEN May 2011 F2F, reviewed by TC June 1: John Garguilo will provide a first draft of the Implementation Guide and vendors will be essential contributors. Sept. 5, 2012: Change date to October 19, 2012. Nov. 12, 2012: Change date to March 13, 2013. Jan. 9, 2013: John Garguilo reported Sandra will look at POI supplement as an initial PCD example. John Rhoads noted that an implantation guide is very different than specifications found in the TF. Add Sandra. An example will be provided at the F2F. Change date to April 17. Oct 22, Discussion of progress and planned progress, plan on webex for users in November. Nov 6, 2013: John G – building resources to help implement. Building a guide from the TF, hone in on other items. Will be 2014 Spring f2f Goal – impl gde 0.1 for vol 2. Change date to December 8 January 15, 2014: Still working on PCD-01 walk through. Change date to March 26 June 11, 2014: Build a base implementation guide to follow TF. Change date to Sept 24 October 15, 2014: John G can provide an update at F2F, add to agenda. Two parts – how to build software and also documentation.Change date to F2F. Still in progress, Change date to end of December.


Items 120-129 are Closed

Items 130-139

Number Action Owner Participants Due Date Status Comments
136 WCM Parameter List Paul Schluter, Ken Fuchs Dec 3, 2014 OPEN F2F May 18, 2012: Paul and Ken will take the WCM parameter list to the IEEE meeting next week to seek codes for those attributes currently lacking definition. August 8, 2012: WCM Parameter List: In process. July 10, 2013: Ken reported that some attributes remain to be added to 10101. John Rhoads will ask Jan about the status and Paul offered to add them to 10101a if appropriate. Change date to August 7. Nov 6, 2013: Paul Schluter – John G, please send list of decimal list numbers for Ref ID attributes and scada. Change date to Nov 20, 2013. Feb 19, 2014: Code assignment should be complete by mid March. Change date to March 5 June 11, 2014: May be some more based on prototype. WCM needs an owner, none currently available. Change date to Fall F2F. Nov 19, 2014: Can wait for 10101b. Paul Schluter will work with Chris Courville on this. Change date to Dec 3 2014.


Items 140-149

No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update
140 Assemble the Baseline Set of Standards for Easy Reference Ioana John Rhoads Dec 2, 2014 OPEN Oct. F2F 2012: Assemble the baseline set of standards used by PCD, providing the complete stack or dependency standards/specifications (or pointer to that set). Ioana's suggestion relates to a new user perspective - trying to dive into the specs - what looks deceivingly simple, is not, with layer upon layer. Is this the responsibility of the MDICC? July 10, 2013: John Rhoads announced that HL7 now makes it possible to view their standards for no cost. Monroe noted that the cost for IEEE standards is prohibitive for new and small organizations. PCD will investigate access to base standards. Add John Rhoads. Manny to ping Ioana. Nov. 20, 2013: Change date to April 2014 F2F Feb 19, 2014: Change Date to April 2014 F2F. June 25, 2014: Some information is supplied on Wiki pages, could point others to it. Change date to October F2F. Nov 19, 2014: Change date to Dec TC call.
141 Create Matrix Matching Profiles to Standards Ioana Ioana Dec 3, 2014 OPEN Oct. F2F 2012: Create matrix, possibly in TF Volume 1 matching profiles to referenced standards. Nov. 20, 2013: Change date to April 2014 F2F June 25, 2014: No new information available, a good candidate for F2F discussion. Change date to October F2F. Nov 19, 2014: Change due date to Dec TC call.
143 Describe HL7 Version Implications Jeff McGeath John Rhoads, John Garguilo, Todd Dec 17,2014 OPEN Oct. F2F 2012: Add reference to the HL7 list providing the per version relevance and analysis. Develop a separate PCD section to identify and document the impact of HL7 version changes. HL7 2.8: Monroe noted that ACM and IPEC are affected by 2.8. Todd noted that IPEC has an interest in 2.9. Todd suggested that there be a section in the TF that identifies version change impacts. July 10, 2013: Change date to October F2F. Nov 20, 2013: May fall out with implementation guide. Change date Feb 28, 2014. Change date to April 2014 F2F June 25, 2014: No new information, change date to October F2F. July 16, 2014: Not strictly actionable, pointing to next version is preferable. Leave date as October F2F. Discussed at F2F. Decided to update TF V2 and documentation. move owners to participants, add Jeff McGeath as owner. Change due date to Dec 17, 2014.


Items 150-159

No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update
150 Seek null flavors in HL7 2.9 Doug, Ioana Dec 2, 2014, 2014 OPEN Oct. F2F 2012: For PCIM these could indicate the known missing identification. Ioana believes this should be the responsibility of the developer and the TF can specify how to do this. Added by John G: Real issue is legacy device adapters -more of a gap analysis of what device does NOT support. E.g., Declaring conformance to the delta of what is/not provided by PCD-01 -this would be part of the technical specification. Where would this be defined by the developer? August 21, 2013: Change due date to August 28, 2013. Nov 20, 2013: change close date to end of 2013 Feb 19, 2014: Change date to April F2F June 25, 2014: John Rhoads belives Doug Pratt has made good progress. He will ping Doug on this, change date to end of July. July 16, 2014: Paul Sherman contacted Doug for update, item to remain open. Change due date to October F2F Nov 19, 2014: no new info, change due date to Dec TC.
157 POI Issues Ioana Dec 17, 2014 OPEN Spring 2013 F2F: Address issues first with NIST then WG meeting. May 1: Message table structure needs additional columns. August 21, 2013: Change due date to Sept 4, 2013 Feb 19, 2014: Change Date to April F2F July 16, 2014: change due date to Aug 6, 2014. Sept 24, 2014: Subset identified, let Ioana know about this, change date to F2F Nov 19, 2014: Ioana stated she's done with POI, we will need to review and reset if needed. Better as mapping for device specialization. Will review at CoChair call and determine whether to close. Discussion of VA interface issues and ability to adapt to other systems. Change due date to Dec 17.
158 POI CPs Ioana Dec 17, 2014 OPEN Spring 2013 F2F: Submit planned CPs. August 21, 2013: Change due date to Sept 4, 2013. Feb 19, 2014: Change Date to April F2F July 16, 2014: change due date to Aug 6, 2014. Sept 24, 2014: Subset identified, let Ioana know about this, change date to F2F Nov 19, 2014: Ioana stated she's done with POI, we will need to review and reset if needed. Better as mapping for device specialization. Will review at CoChair call and determine whether to close. Discussion of VA interface issues and ability to adapt to other systems. Change due date to Dec 17.
159 POI Rosetta Terms Ioana Dec 17, 2014 OPEN Spring 2013 F2F: Provide table of corresponding LOINC and IEEE codes. August 21, 2013: Change due date to Sept 4, 2013 Feb 19, 2014: Change Date to April F2F July 16, 2014: change due date to Aug 6, 2014. Sept 24, 2014: Subset identified, let Ioana know about this, change date to F2F Nov 19, 2014: Ioana stated she's done with POI, we will need to review and reset if needed. Better as mapping for device specialization. Will review at CoChair call and determine whether to close. Discussion of VA interface issues and ability to adapt to other systems. Change due date to Dec 17.


Items 160-169

No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update
167 Versioning and Archiving Jeff McGeath, Paul Sherman Oct 22, 2014 OPEN Spring 2013 F2F: John Garguilo will follow up on versioning at the HL7/IEEE meeting in Atlanta. John Rhoads suggested that the TC look at archival records in general July 24, 2014: Started work at spring 2014 for Github versioning. Need to review ftp info to migrate to versioning and which items to version. Discuss at PC. Change owner to Jeff M, Paul Sh and change due date to end of August Sept 24, 2014: Change date to F2F.


Items 170-179

No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update
170 Convert IPEC to EC Todd Cooper Oct 23, 2014 OPEN Spring 2013 F2F: CP to change the name and provide additional changes to convert IPEC to EC. To be completed in time to submit for ballot and TI. August 6, 2014: Change due date to October 8, 2014 October 15, 2014: Push to next cycle Change due date to F2F for brief discussion (15 Minutes).
171 Put list of workgroup leaders on PCD wiki. Paul Sherman Paul Sherman, Manny Oct 23, 2014 OPEN Recommend asking WG chair, Manny or Paul Sherman to join, have ACCE email address on site. (side note – replace @ with 'at' on address) August 6, 2014: Paul will check progress. Change due date to September 3. Move out, update at F2F. Change due date to F2F.
174 POI code validation Paul Sherman Paul Sherman, Ioana, Greg, John G Oct 23, 2014 OPEN Ask NIST to assemble clinical code validation into existing tests August 6, 2014: Some DEC POI tests, validate to existing codes. Narrowed down to 4-5 items, NIST will include in test cases. Change date to Aug 20. October 15, 2014: John G will check with Nicholas and update at F2F. Change due date to F2F
175 Develop a PCD UDI whitepaper for IHE Doug Pratt Doug Pratt, Paul Schluter, John Rhoads October 29, 2014 OPEN TC UDI Taskforce: Doug Pratt will lead, Paul Schluter and John Rhoads will help. August 6, 2014: HL7 orders and observations are addressing this research, will be in HL7 2.8.2. Change date to September 17. Sept 24, 2014: May move to next cycle, goes to HL7 ballot in October.
178 MSH-5 and Connectathon Monroe Oct 22, 2014 OPEN When required, PCD will need to come up with a mechanism to populate the fields. One option: Insert a sentence into the text to emphasize, and have NIST update test to indicate an error. Indicate to participants in pre-connectathon that this will now be part of the test. August 6, 2014: NIST to verify MSH-5 validation is addressed, Change date to August 20. Sept 24, 2014: Put identifier into Gazelle. Where test case descriptions are very important, we could use the demographics spreadsheet. there's no CN document across PCD. Some discussion of RE in the test case description. Change due date to F2F. october 15, 2014: Should have a value in this field for Gazelle. John G – ties to specific test cases. Important for test cases to have preambles to help set the message up.


179 IPEC and EC documentation Ken Fuchs Ken Fuchs OPEN Look at IHE.Net and our Wiki to see if IPEC and EC are properly covered there (from Ken's "new topic" Joint PC-TC). August 6, 2014: Reference Action Item 170, may overlap. Change date to October 15


Items 180-189

No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update
182 Configure POI document to required format Ioana John Rhoads October 23, 2014 OPEN May 14, 2014: Involve John Rhoads. First device specific profile, first Vol 3 document. Those concerned about how the document is different need to provide Ioana with that feedback ASAP. Not a new profile, a device specific implementation. Needs to include MDS and LOINC. Change due date to June 11. Change date to August 20. October 15, 2014: Ioana waiting on comments, change to F2F.
183 CP for WCM and implementation Bikram Bikram and Chris Courville October 21, 2014 OPEN April 4, 2014: August 6, 2014: Paul Sherman will ping Bikram and Chris for any activity. Change date to August 20. Oct 1, 2014: No specific update, they're working on it. Change to F2F.


184 Update CP097 and submit for balloting Todd October 21, 2014 OPEN April 4, 2014: August 6, 2014: John Garguilo will check on status. Set date to August 20. October 1, 2014: Change due date to Face to Face.
186 Review and reformat ftp site Jeff McGeath Jeff McGeath, Paul Sherman October 21, 2014 OPEN April 4, 2014: August 6, 2014: Set date to August 20 . Oct 1, 2014: Set as a Face to Face item. Duplicate of item 163 in PC list, close the PC item.


189 Identify unique identifiers before the Connectathon John Garguilo October 22, 2014 OPEN Related to EUI-64 issue. John will work on identifying unique IDs before the Connectathon. Set Due Date to October 22, 2014. October 15, 2014: Can use demographics for pre-connectathon. No errors or warning if EUI-64 not used yet. Can't use until all register and obtain an EUI-64. If provided, NIST can validate. Mention at the F2F for group preference. Could this be a Gazelle option? Brief F2F item (15 minutes)

Items 190-199

No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update
190 OPEN
191 OPEN
192 OPEN
193 OPEN


194 OPEN
195 OPEN


196 OPEN
197 OPEN
198 OPEN
199 OPEN



Tracking Related Items, 1-20

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
1

VA proposal on PulseOx - write up details / issues to TC (Ioana S./Greg S.). Provide mappings to x73 of what VA has from LOINC & SNOMED CT - VA to encode (encode all information?)

F2F Oct. 2011
2

DCM (Detailed Clinical Model for Devices) - Develop/provide a publication in a form that will be given to IHE-PCD (Ioana S.) due

F2F Oct. 2011
3
4
5
6
7
8


9


10


11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18


19


20


Tracking Related Items, 21-40

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28


29


30


See also PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items page.

Links to PCD TC Meetings

Go to most recent/past meetings or next meeting Category: PCD Meeting

Patient Care Device home