Difference between revisions of "PCD Technical Committee Action Items"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Items 180-189)
(Items 200 - 209)
 
(253 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 15: Line 15:
 
==Items 100-109 are closed==
 
==Items 100-109 are closed==
  
==Items 110-119==
+
==Items 110-119 are closed==
 
+
:{|border="2"
+
|-
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Due Date
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Status
+
!              align="left"  |Comments
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 118
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Implementation Guide
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Garguilo
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Jan 7, 2015
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | May 2011 F2F, reviewed by TC June 1: John Garguilo will provide a first draft of the Implementation Guide and vendors will be essential contributors. Sept. 5, 2012: Change date to October 19, 2012. Nov. 12, 2012: Change date to March 13, 2013.  Jan. 9, 2013: John Garguilo reported Sandra will look at POI supplement as an initial PCD example. John Rhoads noted that an implantation guide is very different than specifications found in the TF. Add Sandra. An example will be provided at the F2F. Change date to April 17. Oct 22, Discussion of progress and planned progress, plan on webex for users in November.  Nov 6, 2013:  John G – building resources to help implement. Building a guide from the TF, hone in on other items. Will be 2014 Spring f2f Goal – impl gde 0.1 for vol 2.  Change date to December 8  January 15, 2014:  Still working on PCD-01 walk through. Change date to March 26  June 11, 2014: Build a base implementation guide to follow TF.  Change date to Sept 24  October 15, 2014: John G can provide an update at F2F, add to agenda.  Two parts – how to build software and also documentation.Change date to F2F.  Nov 5, 2014:  Still in progress, Dec 3, 2014:  First pass will be basic structure.  Some will be auto-generated.  Will need some help to describe constraints and use cases.  Once created, it can be reused in other message types.  Change date to end of December.'''
+
 
+
 
+
 
+
|}
+
  
 
==Items 120-129 are Closed==
 
==Items 120-129 are Closed==
Line 48: Line 25:
 
|}
 
|}
  
==Items 130-139==
+
==Items 130-139 are closed==
  
:{|border="2"
+
==Items 140-149 are Closed==
|-
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Due Date
+
! width="5%" align="left"  |Status
+
!              align="left"  |Comments
+
  
|-
+
==Items 150-159 are Closed==
| align="center" | 136
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | WCM Attribute List
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Paul Schluter, Ken Fuchs
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Feb 2015
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | F2F May 18, 2012: Paul and Ken will take the WCM parameter list to the IEEE meeting next week to seek codes for those attributes currently lacking definition. August 8, 2012: WCM Parameter List: In process. July 10, 2013: Ken reported that some attributes remain to be added to 10101. John Rhoads will ask Jan about the status and Paul offered to add them to 10101a if appropriate. Change date to August 7. Nov 6, 2013:  Paul Schluter – John G, please send list of decimal list numbers for Ref ID attributes and scada.  Change date to Nov 20, 2013. Feb 19, 2014: Code assignment should be complete by mid March. Change date to March 5  June 11, 2014:  May be some more based on prototype.  WCM needs an owner, none currently available.  Change date to Fall F2F.  Nov 19, 2014:  Can wait for 10101b.  Paul Schluter will work with Chris Courville on this.  Change date to Dec 3 2014.'''  Dec 3, 2014:  Keep open until after Connectathon.  Change title to WCM Attribute List and set date to February.'''
+
  
 +
==Items 160-169 are Closed==
  
|}
+
==Items 170-179 are Cosed==
  
==Items 140-149==
+
==Items 180-189 are closed==
  
:{|border="2"
+
==Items 190-199==
|-
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action Item
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="10%  align="left"  |Due
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Open/Closed
+
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 140
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Assemble the Baseline Set of Standards for Easy Reference
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ioana
+
| '''<Participants>''' | John Rhoads
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Feb 4, 2015
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Oct. F2F 2012: Assemble the baseline set of standards used by PCD, providing the complete stack or dependency standards/specifications (or pointer to that set). Ioana's suggestion relates to a new user perspective - trying to dive into the specs - what looks deceivingly simple, is not, with layer upon layer. Is this the responsibility of the MDICC?  July 10, 2013: John Rhoads announced that HL7 now makes it possible to view their standards for no cost. Monroe noted that the cost for IEEE standards is prohibitive for new and small organizations. PCD will investigate access to base standards. Add John Rhoads. Manny to ping Ioana.  Nov. 20, 2013:  Change date to April 2014 F2F  Feb 19, 2014:  Change Date to April 2014 F2F.  June 25, 2014:  Some information is supplied on Wiki pages, could point others to it. Change date to October F2F.    Nov 19, 2014:  Change date to Dec TC call.'''  Dec 3, 2014:  Once 10101a approved and into RTMMS, it will likely address most of this.  Should meet intent of this AI.  Readdress once that is done.  Set date to Feb 2015.'''
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 141
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Create Matrix Matching Profiles to Standards
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ioana
+
| '''<Participants>''' | Ioana
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Feb 5, 2015
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Oct. F2F 2012: Create matrix, possibly in TF Volume 1 matching profiles to referenced standards. Nov. 20, 2013:  Change date to April 2014 F2F  June 25, 2014:  No new information available, a good candidate for F2F discussion.  Change date to October F2F.  Nov 19, 2014:  Change due date to Dec TC call.'''  Dec 3, 2014:  Do we need a higher level document to reference easily?  RTMMS addresses a lot of it.  Prometheus tools may do that as well.  Building another spreadsheet to maintain may be self-defeating.  Seems to overlap with cross domain specs.  Refer to AI 140 comments for this item.  Set date to Feb 2015.'''
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 143
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |  Describe HL7 Version Implications
+
|'''<Owner>:'''  | Jeff McGeath
+
| '''<Participants>''' | John Rhoads, John Garguilo, Todd
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | JAN 7, 2015
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Oct. F2F 2012: Add reference to the HL7 list providing the per version relevance and analysis. Develop a separate PCD section to identify and document the impact of HL7 version changes. HL7 2.8: Monroe noted that ACM and IPEC are affected by 2.8. Todd noted that IPEC has an interest in 2.9. Todd suggested that there be a section in the TF that identifies version change impacts. July 10, 2013: Change date to October F2F. Nov 20, 2013:  May fall out with implementation guide.  Change date Feb 28, 2014. Change date to April 2014 F2F  June 25, 2014:  No new information, change date to October F2F.  July 16, 2014: Not strictly actionable, pointing to next version is preferable. Leave date as October F2F.  Discussed at F2F.  Decided to update TF V2 and documentation. move owners to participants, add Jeff McGeath as owner.  Dec 3, 2014: eff will create a CP to update the narrative.  Change due date to Dec 17, 2014.'''  Dec 17, 2014:  Change due date to January.'''
+
 
+
 
+
|}
+
 
+
==Items 150-159==
+
  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
:{|border="2"  
Line 126: Line 49:
 
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
 
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
  
|-
 
| align="center" | 150
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | Seek null flavors in HL7 2.9
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Doug, Ioana
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Jan 7, 2015
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Oct. F2F 2012: For PCIM these could indicate the known missing identification. Ioana believes this should be the responsibility of the developer and the TF can specify how to do this. Added by John G: Real issue is legacy device adapters -more of a gap analysis of what device does NOT support. E.g., Declaring conformance to the delta of what is/not provided by PCD-01 -this would be part of the technical specification. Where would this be defined by the developer? August 21, 2013:  Change due date to August 28, 2013.  Nov 20, 2013:  change close date to end of 2013  Feb 19, 2014:  Change date to April F2F  June 25, 2014:  John Rhoads belives Doug Pratt has made good progress.  He will ping Doug on this, change date to end of July.  July 16, 2014: Paul Sherman contacted Doug for update, item to remain open.  Change due date to October F2F  Nov 19, 2014:  no new info, change due date to Dec TC.'''  Dec 3, 2014:  Paul Sh will ping Doug.  Change date to Jan TC meeting.'''
 
  
|-
 
| align="center" | 157
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | POI Issues
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ioana
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Jan 7, 2015
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Spring 2013 F2F: Address issues first with NIST then WG meeting. May 1: Message table structure needs additional columns.  August 21, 2013:  Change due date to Sept 4, 2013  Feb 19, 2014:  Change Date to April F2F  July 16, 2014:  change due date to Aug 6, 2014.  Sept 24, 2014: Subset identified, let Ioana know about this, change date to F2F  Nov 19, 2014:  Ioana stated she's done with POI, we will need to review and reset if needed.  Better as mapping for device specialization.  Will review at CoChair call and determine whether to close.  Discussion of VA interface issues and ability to adapt to other systems.  Change due date to Dec 17.'''      Dec 17, 2014:  Change due date to January.'''
 
  
|-
 
| align="center" | 158
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | POI CPs
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ioana
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | jan 7, 2015
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Spring 2013 F2F: Submit planned CPs. August 21, 2013:  Change due date to Sept 4, 2013.  Feb 19, 2014:  Change Date to April F2F  July 16, 2014:  change due date to Aug 6, 2014.  Sept 24, 2014: Subset identified, let Ioana know about this, change date to F2F  Nov 19, 2014:  Ioana stated she's done with POI, we will need to review and reset if needed.  Better as mapping for device specialization.  Will review at CoChair call and determine whether to close.  Discussion of VA interface issues and ability to adapt to other systems.  Change due date to Dec 17.'''  Dec 17, 2014:  Change due date to January.'''
 
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 159
+
| align="center" | 196
| '''<Action Item>''' | POI Rosetta Terms
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ioana
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Garguilo
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Jan 7, 2015
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | July 7, 2021
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Spring 2013 F2F: Provide table of corresponding LOINC and IEEE codesAugust 21, 2013:  Change due date to Sept 4, 2013 Feb 19, 2014:  Change Date to April F2F  July 16, 2014: change due date to Aug 6, 2014.   Sept 24, 2014: Subset identified, let Ioana know about this, change date to F2F.   Nov 19, 2014Ioana stated she's done with POI, we will need to review and reset if neededBetter as mapping for device specialization.  Will review at CoChair call and determine whether to closeDiscussion of VA interface issues and ability to adapt to other systems.  Dec 3, 2014Paul Sc – Mapping will address this, he will meet with VA to discuss this type of issue later todayVA wants direct export, not mappingWork is ongoingChange due date to Dec 17.'''   Dec 17, 2014Change due date to January.'''
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | From 2016 NA Connectathon.  Status is in PCD TF v5 Vol2 page 119 at line 2890, but not in NIST Tool which only supports values from HL7 Table 0078.  We can suggest table changes to HL7, John will take this to HL7.
 +
April 21, 2016: Values are in TF.  John will approach HL7 vocab group at their meeting in two weeks.  Anticipates no issue.  If not successful, will add XML table.  Set to PC&TC meeting May 18.
 +
:  May 18, 2016: Couldn't find the term we wanted to add, please send it to John. Change date to June 1.  Should be in Vol 2, reference to table 78. Set to next TC meeting.
 +
:June 1, 2016:  Change to July 6 TC call.
 +
: July 6, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
 +
: Aug 3, 2016:  Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
 +
: Sep 7, 2016: Will try to present at HL7, set to Oct PC/TC meeting. Set to Oct meeting.
 +
:Oct 5, 2016Contacted Vocabulary working group, almost done.  Will extend tables with appropriate codes.  A simple add to get the changes put in. Set to F2F.
 +
: Oct 12, 2016: Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78 – pp61 discusses it, we have values not in HL7.    HL7:  write up proposal for them to approve or not.  These are generic enough for other to use them, it is also a way to get some null values in there.  Can we create a local table to address it – Yes.  We will need to do that for the Connectathon.  But was only checked against HL7 table for DEC; need to add a local DEC tableMay want to define a write operation as well.  Targeting HL7 Jan 2017 to have values added to Table 3.9.4.1.2.5-3Set due date to Feb TC meeting.
 +
:Feb 1, 2017: Will submit to HL7 vocabulary groupWill present to May HL7 meeting.  Review May 17th PC and TC.
 +
:May 17, 2017:  Needs some paperwork done and sent, should be done in a month.  Review June 21.
 +
:July 12, 2017:  Nothing new.  Review at Aug TC.
 +
:Aug 15, 2017:  No new information, move to Sep meeting.
 +
:Sep 27, 2017:  No update, effort to get these formally into HL7John will contact Ted Klein at HL7, set to Oct TC.
 +
:Oct 5 2017:  Validated and put in tool.  Contacted Ted Klein, moving forward.  Should be completed Nov 29.  Set to Dec TC.
 +
:Dec 20 2017:  John not available, move to Jan TC meeting.
 +
:Jan 3, 2018: No update, move to Feb TC.
 +
:Feb 7, 2018John still needs to submit something.  Set to March TC meeting.
 +
:Mar 21, 2018:  No update, move to Apr F2F.
 +
:April 12, 2018:  John not available, move to April PC&TC.
 +
:April 19, 2018:  No update, move to May TC meeting.
 +
: May 2, 2018:  Work continues, hope to make progress from HL7 meetings.  Set to June TC meeting.
 +
: June 13, 2018:  No new info, move the joint PC&TC meeting.
 +
: June 27, 2018:  John G not available, set to next TC meeting.
 +
: July 25, 2018:  No update yet, set to Sept TC meeting.
 +
: Aug 15, 2018:  John submitted info to Ted Klein, will need to follow up at HL7 meeting.  He can update at F2F.
 +
: Oct 18, 2018: John not available, move to next TC meeting.
 +
: Nov 5, 2018:  No new info, next HL& should provide update.  Set to Jan meeting.
 +
: Jan 2, 2019:  NIST unavailable, set to Feb meeting
 +
: Feb 6, 2019: John not here, move to Joint PC/TC
 +
: Mar 6, 2019: John not available, move to F2F
 +
: Apr 25, 2019: John will get it in as soon as he can. Review in June
 +
: June 5, 2019: John not on call, set to July meeting
 +
: July 10, 2019:  No change, move to August
 +
: Aug 7, 2019: Checks data validity. John not available, move to next month.
 +
: Sep 4, 2019: No update, move to next month.
 +
: Nov 6, 2019:  No update, move to Dec.
 +
: Dec 4, 2019: Review after next HL7 meeting. Move to March.
 +
: March 4, 2020:  John not available, move to April meetings
 +
: April 1, 2020:  May HL7 cancelled, unable to do anything for now, move to September meeting.
 +
: Sept 2, 2020: HL7 meeting this month, move to F2F
 +
: Oct 8, 2020: No updateMove to February.
 +
: Feb 3, 2021: John not available, move to next meeting.
 +
: Mar 10, 2021: Nothing new, need to talk to Ted ClineReview after HL7 meetings, set to June.
 +
: April 29, 2021:  Found a new way to work on this.  They have weekly meetings, so will try to get it on their agenda.  Hope to make progress by HL7 meeting week last of May.  Review June 2.
 +
: '''June 2, 2021John not available, review July meeting.'''
  
  
Line 166: Line 110:
 
|}
 
|}
  
==Items 160-169==
+
==Items 200 - 209==
  
:{|border="2"
 
|-
 
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
 
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action Item
 
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
 
! width="5%  align="left"  |Participants
 
! width="10%  align="left"  |Due
 
! width="5%  align="left"  |Open/Closed
 
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 167
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | Versioning and Archiving
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Jeff McGeath, Paul Sherman
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Jan 7, 2015
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Spring 2013 F2F: John Garguilo will follow up on versioning at the HL7/IEEE meeting in Atlanta.  John Rhoads suggested that the TC look at archival records in general July 24, 2014:  Started work at spring 2014 for Github versioning.  Need to review ftp info to migrate to versioning and which items to version.  Discuss at PC.  Change owner to Jeff M, Paul Sh and change due date to end of August  Sept 24, 2014:  Change date to F2F.'''  Nov 19, 2014:  Reviewed at F2F, process underway.  Push to next cycle.'''
 
 
 
 
|}
 
 
==Items 170-179==
 
  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
|-
 
|-
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action Item
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action
 
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
 
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
! width="5%   align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="15%align="left"  |Participants
! width="10%   align="left"  |Due
+
! width="5%align="left"  |Due Date
! width="5%   align="left"  |Open/Closed
+
! width="5%align="left"  |Status
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
+
!              align="left"  |Comments
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 170
+
| align="center" | 200
| '''<Action Item>''' | Convert IPEC to EC
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | MDS, Containment and VMD Requirements
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Todd Cooper
+
| '''<Owners>:'''  | Paul Schluter
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | April 2015
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Aug 4, 2021
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' | Open
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Spring 2013 F2F: CP to change the name and provide additional changes to convert IPEC to EC. To be completed in time to submit for ballot and TIAugust 6, 2014: Change due date to October 8, 2014 October 15, 2014Push to next cycle Change due date to F2F for brief discussion (15 Minutes).''' Dec 17, 2014: Change due date to April 2015 F2F.'''
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | June 27, 2018:  Created.  Need to make consistent, so they can be applied uniformly by NIST tool.  Set to next TC meeting
|-
+
: July 25, 2018: No update yet, move to F2F TC meeting.
| align="center" | 171
+
: Oct 18, 2018: Loose, not tested by NIST tools. Required disclosure at CMI. Need to assemble ‘uber’ models. How rigorous. Part may include retrofitting specificity in TF. May need general x-type path. May be able to use a tool like FHIR’s to create the containment models. Also want to clearly state what containment is. Discussed options and current process with some examples. Need to work out wrinkles for multiple devices doing the same thing. Need to solve persistence issue. Example: BP monitoring channels, when expanding channels, need to ensure the original maintains its channel number. Discussed different IV pump models as well as monitoring. Found a challenge with ACM; Alarms and other messages. If the alarm is in the first message, then another message is generated with another field completed, the alarm may not be at the same location in the message. Oliver will draft a White Paper to address MDS, persistence and channel identification, what works, doesn’t work and mine fields. He has a lot of notes already. Will review Dec TC meeting.
| '''<Action Item>''' | Put list of workgroup leaders on PCD wiki.
+
:Dec 19, 2018 - Using it, NIST working on itUntil 10101r is out the door, won’t be able to focus on it.  Not sure next stage of ‘done’ is.  Push out to February, and discuss at DPI meetings.
|'''<Owner>:''' | Paul Sherman
+
: Feb 6, 2019: Nothing right now, move to next TC.
| '''<Participants>''' | Paul Sherman, Manny
+
: Mar 6, 2019: Should be able to start on it again soon. Review next PC&TC
| '''<Due Date>''' | Dec 17, 2014
+
: Mar 20, 2019No new info, could use a ½ hour discussion at F2F. Set to F2F
| '''<Status>''' |Closed
+
: Apr 25, 2019Related to the OBX-4 question, need to figure out what to do. It is a ‘should’, do we make it a ‘shall’? If so, we need to let implementer know well before Connectathon. Include Lexicographic order. Move out to June meeting.
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Recommend asking WG chair, Manny or Paul Sherman to join, have ACCE email address on site. (side note – replace @ with 'at' on address) August 6, 2014: Paul will check progressChange due date to September 3.  Move out, update at F2FChange due date to F2F.   Nov 19, 2014Cochairs will work with Paul Sherman on thisA wiki page may be the solution, as it's easily maintainedChange due date to Dec PC/TC.''' Dec 17, 2014Closed here and moved to Co-Chair action items.'''
+
: June 5, 2019: Tabled for now, move to July
 +
: July, 10, 2019: Paul not here, fair amount of discussion recentlyMichael Faughn working on RTMMS, which will help. Also need to work on TF and IGAMPT. Move to August
 +
:-Aug 7, 2019: Will work on it after Events and Alerts. Michael and Nicholas will work on it when they have time. Move to September.
 +
: Sep 4, 2019: Should be able to convene a call and take care of it. Move to October
 +
: Nov 6, 2019: Some progress, move to Dec.
 +
: Dec 4, 2019: No new info, move to Feb.
 +
: Feb 5, 2020: Making progress, move to F2F.
 +
: Apr 23, 2020 - Containment modeling important, can resolve problems, especially during Connectathon.  Asking those that need terms to create containment models.  This limits the need for inspecting messages by hand, as computers are much better at it.  He, Michael, and Brian are working on consistent output data as well. NIST is working with CDC on a similar issues regarding COVID-19 tracking. Inconsistent data quality is an issue for them as well. John G – Nicholas will have some info that will help later during F2FMove to next F2F.
 +
: Oct 8, 2020 - Should be resolved with Pump group and work with Michael Faughn.  Move out to January call.
 +
: Jan 6, 2021 - Will wrap up when Michael Faughn can focus on itReview next month.
 +
: Feb 3, 2021 - Still working on it - Michael Faughn still working on another project.  Move to March. Add 'Containment' to title.
 +
: Mar 10, 2021Michael Faughn still porting Rosetta.  Paul wrote a containment modelPathway figured out, should be able to move forward and use with other devicesReview in May.
 +
: '''April 29, 2021:  Coupled with Michael Faughn's availabilityBeen capturing terms at various workgroup meetings.  Set to August meeting.'''
  
|-
 
| align="center" | 174
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | POI code validation
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Paul Sherman
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Paul Sherman, Ioana, Greg, John G
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Jan 7, 2015
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Ask NIST to assemble clinical code validation into existing tests  August 6, 2014:  Some DEC POI tests, validate to existing codes. Narrowed down to 4-5 items, NIST will include in test cases. Change date to Aug 20.  October 15, 2014:  John G will check with Nicholas and update at F2F.  Change due date to F2F  Nov 19, 2014:  Per John G, the work should be well underway, he will confirm with Nicholas.  Change due date to Dec 3, 2014.'''  Dec 17, 2014:  Change due date to January. Paul Sherman will check Gazelle for POI participants.'''
 
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 175
+
| align="center" | 202
| '''<Action Item>''' | Develop a PCD UDI whitepaper for IHE
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | MEMDMC CP to make PID and PV1 segments optional
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Doug Pratt
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Monroe Pattillo
| '''<Participants>''' | Doug Pratt, Paul Schluter, John Rhoads
+
| '''<Participants>''' | Dalibor, John Rhoads  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Jan 7, 2015
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | July 7, 2021
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' | Open
| '''<Comments>:'''  | TC UDI Taskforce: Doug Pratt will lead, Paul Schluter and John Rhoads will helpAugust 6, 2014:  HL7 orders and observations are addressing this research, will be in HL7 2.8.2. Change date to September 17.   Sept 24, 2014: May move to next cycle, goes to HL7 ballot in October.'''  Nov 19, 2015Moved to next cycle, change due date to 2015.   Dec 17, 2014: Jan will review Eric Moll's slides at HL7 at 11073 meetings. May be able to share them with PCD.'''
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Apr 25, 2019: MEMDMC profile to change via CP to use a message template of ORU_R(as allocated by O&O) which affords it the ability to make the usage of the PID and PV1 segments as optional for MEMDMC use casesIf PID and/or PV1 segments are present they should be populated per the IHE PCD TF.  We did this with ACM, so should be able to do so in MEM.
 +
: May 1, 2019: Getting a new trigger event from HL7. We can start testing to this. Won’t make official until HL7 releases new normative. Will need to talk to NIST about flagging this in testing. Set to June TC.
 +
: June 5, 2019: Dalibor not here, move to July meeting.
 +
: July 10, 2019:  Nothing new, move to August.
 +
: Aug 7, 2019: HL7 change, NIST tool isn't clear on how to communicate needed info.  Add John Rhoads to Participant list.
 +
: Sep 4, 2019:  Up to HL7 meeting to communicate MEMDMC msg.  Conflict in use of PID segment.  MEMDMC needs it’s own trigger.  Monroe will send to John G for the agenda.  Move to October.
 +
: Nov 6, 2019At HL7 O&O.  They have a huge backlog, will take time.  Problem with HL7 standard, a bit of an unstable reference loop.  Is it possible to ‘pre-adopt’ the triggers?  Yes, if HL7 says they will create them.  Move to Dec.
 +
: Dec 4, 2019: Still waiting on HL7.  Review in March.
 +
: March 4, 2020: Waiting for HL7.  In the queue, not discussed yet.  Needs a promoter on the committee at HL7 O&O to ensure it’s addressed. John Rhoads will disuss with a member.  Move to F2F.
 +
: Apr 23, 2020 - Once triggers are officially committed by HL7, they can implement it.  Monroe isn’t sure should be actually owner of this.  John Rhoads talks to O&O a lot.  They have a lot to do with limited resources.  He will take ownership.  Move to next F2F.
 +
: Oct 8, 2020: In HL7 queue, move to February, after HL7 meeting.
 +
: Feb 3, 2021 - Need new MEM trigger to avoid PHI info.  Move to spring F2F.
 +
: April 29, 2021:  Passed it into HL7 Orders and Observations, out of their hands now.  Has Monroe contacted Hans?  John will send his contact to Monroe.  Set to June meeting.
 +
: '''June 2, 2021: Monroe sent email to liaison, not reply yet.  Move to July.'''
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 178
+
| align="center" | 206
| '''<Action Item>''' | MSH-5 and Connectathon
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Jeff McGeath
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Jan 7, 2015
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | When required, PCD will need to come up with a mechanism to populate the fields.  One option: Insert a sentence into the text to emphasize, and have NIST update test to indicate an error.  Indicate to participants in pre-connectathon that this will now be part of the test.  August 6, 2014:  NIST to verify MSH-5 validation is addressed, Change date to August 20.    Sept 24, 2014:  Put identifier into Gazelle.  Where test case descriptions are very important, we could use the demographics spreadsheet.  there's no CN document across PCD.  Some discussion of RE in the test case description.  Change due date to F2F.  October 15, 2014:  Should have a value in this field for Gazelle.  John G – ties to specific test cases.  Important for test cases to have preambles to help set the message up.  Nov 19, 2014:  Jeff McGeath will provide text to Paul Sherman.  Change due date to Dec 3.'''  Change owner to Jeff, change date to January.'''
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 179
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |  IPEC and EC documentation
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ken Fuchs
+
| '''<Participants>''' | Ken Fuchs
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Jan 7, 2015
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Look at IHE.Net and our Wiki to see if IPEC and EC are properly covered there (from Ken's "new topic" Joint PC-TC).  August 6, 2014:  Reference Action Item 170, may overlap. Change date to October 15  Nov 19, 2014:  no new information, change due date to Dec 3, 2014.'''  Related to 170 have cochairs review, change date to january. Add cochair item; Merging IPEC and EC.  Review again in january.'''
+
 
+
 
+
 
+
|}
+
 
+
==Items 180-189==
+
 
+
:{|border="2"
+
|-
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action Item
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="10%  align="left"  |Due
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Open/Closed
+
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 182
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Configure POI document to required format
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ioana
+
| '''<Participants>''' |John Rhoads
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Jan 7, 2015
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | May 14, 2014: Involve John Rhoads.  First device specific profile, first Vol 3 document.  Those concerned about how the document is different need to provide Ioana with that feedback ASAP.  Not a new profile, a device specific implementation.  Needs to include MDS and LOINC.  Change due date to June 11.  Change date to August 20.  October 15, 2014:  Ioana waiting on comments, change to F2F.      Nov 19, 2014:  Ioana stated she's done with POI, we will need to review and reset if needed.  Better as mapping for device specialization.  Will review at CoChair call and determine whether to close.  Discussion of VA interface issues and ability to adapt to other systems.  Change due date to Dec 17.'''  Needs rebuilt for vol 3, all data is likely available. Change date to January .'''
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 183
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | CP for WCM and implementation
+
|'''<Owner>:'''  | Bikram
+
| '''<Participants>''' | Bikram and Chris Courville
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Feb 4, 2015
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | April 4, 2014:  August 6, 2014: Paul Sherman will ping Bikram and Chris for any activity. Change date to August 20.  Oct 1, 2014: No specific update, they're working on it. Change to F2F.  Oct 23, 2014:  Progress on integer/second issue. Chris and Paul Sc will update documentation.  Change due date to Dec 17, 2014.'''  Met 2 months ago with some follow-up. Don't need any changes now, maybe in the future. Most work clarifies text. Change due date to TC call in February.'''
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 186
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Review and reformat ftp site
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Jeff McGeath
+
| '''<Participants>''' | Jeff McGeath, Paul Sherman
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | jan 7, 2015
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | April 4, 2014:  August 6, 2014:  Set date to August 20 .  Oct 1, 2014:  Set as a Face  to Face item.  Duplicate of item 163 in PC list, close the PC item.  Oct 23, 2014:  Discussed at F2F.  can be risky, as many wiki/web links go straight to ftp files.  may be best to archive historical files/folder to start.  Nov 19, 2014:  Change due date to Dec 17, 2014.'''  Dec 17, 2014:  Change date to January.'''
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 189
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |  Identify unique identifiers before the Connectathon
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Garguilo
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Jan 7, 2015
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Related to EUI-64 issue.  John will work on identifying unique IDs before the Connectathon.  Set Due Date to October 22, 2014.  October 15, 2014:  Can use demographics for pre-connectathon.  No errors or warning if EUI-64 not used yet.  Can't use until all register and obtain an EUI-64.  If provided, NIST can validate.  Mention at the F2F for group preference.  Could this be a Gazelle option?  Brief F2F item (15 minutes).  John G:  Will have pre-conn link available to enter info.  Not currently in gazelle.  Change Due date to Dec 17, 2014.'''  Have validation in pre-conn tool. Will ask for EUI or DNS for registration, prefer 1st 24 bits of EUI (OUI). Will pre-populate as much as possible. Do large organizations, are the 1st 24 bits across whole organization? It depends – patient monitors yes, but mass produced have different. Different business units can have different OUIs, depending on history. Each user will need to enter their info. Change date to January.'''
+
 
+
|}
+
 
+
==Items 190-199==
+
 
+
:{|border="2"
+
|-
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action Item
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="10%  align="left"  |Due
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Open/Closed
+
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 190
+
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |  
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 191
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | 
+
|'''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 192
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | 
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 193
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | 
+
|'''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
  
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 194
+
| align="center" | 207
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |  
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 195
+
| align="center" | 208
| '''<Action Item>''' | 
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 196
+
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |  
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
  
|-
 
| align="center" | 197
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
 
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 198
+
| align="center" | 209
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |  
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 199
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | 
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
 
 
  
  
 
|}
 
|}
 
 
  
 
==Tracking Related Items, 1-20 ==
 
==Tracking Related Items, 1-20 ==
Line 444: Line 239:
 
DCM (Detailed Clinical Model for Devices) - Develop/provide a publication in a form that will be given to IHE-PCD (Ioana S.) due  
 
DCM (Detailed Clinical Model for Devices) - Develop/provide a publication in a form that will be given to IHE-PCD (Ioana S.) due  
 
| '''<Date Added>:'''  | F2F Oct. 2011
 
| '''<Date Added>:'''  | F2F Oct. 2011
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' | Oct 5, 2017
| '''<Description/Update>''' |  
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''   | Oct 5, 2017: Reviewed at F2F.  Unanimous decision by TC to sunset this item.
  
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 3
 
| align="center" | 3
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' | SFT Segment - Desire to include info from pumps, software segment preferred.
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  | F2F April 12, 2018
 
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
 
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
 
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
 
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  

Latest revision as of 10:28, 2 June 2021

See also PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items page.

To see changes between current and last(or any earlier) versions of the action item list, click the history tab at the top of the page, select versions to compare and click compare command.

Significant recent changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Items 60 - 69 Are Closed

Items 70-79 Are Closed

Items 80-89 are closed

Items 90-99 are closed

Items 100-109 are closed

Items 110-119 are closed

Items 120-129 are Closed

Items 130-139 are closed

Items 140-149 are Closed

Items 150-159 are Closed

Items 160-169 are Closed

Items 170-179 are Cosed

Items 180-189 are closed

Items 190-199

No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update



196 Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78 John Garguilo July 7, 2021 OPEN From 2016 NA Connectathon. Status is in PCD TF v5 Vol2 page 119 at line 2890, but not in NIST Tool which only supports values from HL7 Table 0078. We can suggest table changes to HL7, John will take this to HL7.

April 21, 2016: Values are in TF. John will approach HL7 vocab group at their meeting in two weeks. Anticipates no issue. If not successful, will add XML table. Set to PC&TC meeting May 18.

May 18, 2016: Couldn't find the term we wanted to add, please send it to John. Change date to June 1. Should be in Vol 2, reference to table 78. Set to next TC meeting.
June 1, 2016: Change to July 6 TC call.
July 6, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
Aug 3, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
Sep 7, 2016: Will try to present at HL7, set to Oct PC/TC meeting. Set to Oct meeting.
Oct 5, 2016: Contacted Vocabulary working group, almost done. Will extend tables with appropriate codes. A simple add to get the changes put in. Set to F2F.
Oct 12, 2016: Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78 – pp61 discusses it, we have values not in HL7. HL7: write up proposal for them to approve or not. These are generic enough for other to use them, it is also a way to get some null values in there. Can we create a local table to address it – Yes. We will need to do that for the Connectathon. But was only checked against HL7 table for DEC; need to add a local DEC table. May want to define a write operation as well. Targeting HL7 Jan 2017 to have values added to Table 3.9.4.1.2.5-3. Set due date to Feb TC meeting.
Feb 1, 2017: Will submit to HL7 vocabulary group. Will present to May HL7 meeting. Review May 17th PC and TC.
May 17, 2017: Needs some paperwork done and sent, should be done in a month. Review June 21.
July 12, 2017: Nothing new. Review at Aug TC.
Aug 15, 2017: No new information, move to Sep meeting.
Sep 27, 2017: No update, effort to get these formally into HL7. John will contact Ted Klein at HL7, set to Oct TC.
Oct 5 2017: Validated and put in tool. Contacted Ted Klein, moving forward. Should be completed Nov 29. Set to Dec TC.
Dec 20 2017: John not available, move to Jan TC meeting.
Jan 3, 2018: No update, move to Feb TC.
Feb 7, 2018: John still needs to submit something. Set to March TC meeting.
Mar 21, 2018: No update, move to Apr F2F.
April 12, 2018: John not available, move to April PC&TC.
April 19, 2018: No update, move to May TC meeting.
May 2, 2018: Work continues, hope to make progress from HL7 meetings. Set to June TC meeting.
June 13, 2018: No new info, move the joint PC&TC meeting.
June 27, 2018: John G not available, set to next TC meeting.
July 25, 2018: No update yet, set to Sept TC meeting.
Aug 15, 2018: John submitted info to Ted Klein, will need to follow up at HL7 meeting. He can update at F2F.
Oct 18, 2018: John not available, move to next TC meeting.
Nov 5, 2018: No new info, next HL& should provide update. Set to Jan meeting.
Jan 2, 2019: NIST unavailable, set to Feb meeting
Feb 6, 2019: John not here, move to Joint PC/TC
Mar 6, 2019: John not available, move to F2F
Apr 25, 2019: John will get it in as soon as he can. Review in June
June 5, 2019: John not on call, set to July meeting
July 10, 2019: No change, move to August
Aug 7, 2019: Checks data validity. John not available, move to next month.
Sep 4, 2019: No update, move to next month.
Nov 6, 2019: No update, move to Dec.
Dec 4, 2019: Review after next HL7 meeting. Move to March.
March 4, 2020: John not available, move to April meetings
April 1, 2020: May HL7 cancelled, unable to do anything for now, move to September meeting.
Sept 2, 2020: HL7 meeting this month, move to F2F
Oct 8, 2020: No update. Move to February.
Feb 3, 2021: John not available, move to next meeting.
Mar 10, 2021: Nothing new, need to talk to Ted Cline. Review after HL7 meetings, set to June.
April 29, 2021: Found a new way to work on this. They have weekly meetings, so will try to get it on their agenda. Hope to make progress by HL7 meeting week last of May. Review June 2.
June 2, 2021: John not available, review July meeting.


Items 200 - 209

Number Action Owner Participants Due Date Status Comments
200 MDS, Containment and VMD Requirements Paul Schluter Aug 4, 2021 Open June 27, 2018: Created. Need to make consistent, so they can be applied uniformly by NIST tool. Set to next TC meeting
July 25, 2018: No update yet, move to F2F TC meeting.
Oct 18, 2018: Loose, not tested by NIST tools. Required disclosure at CMI. Need to assemble ‘uber’ models. How rigorous. Part may include retrofitting specificity in TF. May need general x-type path. May be able to use a tool like FHIR’s to create the containment models. Also want to clearly state what containment is. Discussed options and current process with some examples. Need to work out wrinkles for multiple devices doing the same thing. Need to solve persistence issue. Example: BP monitoring channels, when expanding channels, need to ensure the original maintains its channel number. Discussed different IV pump models as well as monitoring. Found a challenge with ACM; Alarms and other messages. If the alarm is in the first message, then another message is generated with another field completed, the alarm may not be at the same location in the message. Oliver will draft a White Paper to address MDS, persistence and channel identification, what works, doesn’t work and mine fields. He has a lot of notes already. Will review Dec TC meeting.
Dec 19, 2018 - Using it, NIST working on it. Until 10101r is out the door, won’t be able to focus on it. Not sure next stage of ‘done’ is. Push out to February, and discuss at DPI meetings.
Feb 6, 2019: Nothing right now, move to next TC.
Mar 6, 2019: Should be able to start on it again soon. Review next PC&TC
Mar 20, 2019: No new info, could use a ½ hour discussion at F2F. Set to F2F
Apr 25, 2019Related to the OBX-4 question, need to figure out what to do. It is a ‘should’, do we make it a ‘shall’? If so, we need to let implementer know well before Connectathon. Include Lexicographic order. Move out to June meeting.
June 5, 2019: Tabled for now, move to July
July, 10, 2019: Paul not here, fair amount of discussion recently. Michael Faughn working on RTMMS, which will help. Also need to work on TF and IGAMPT. Move to August
-Aug 7, 2019: Will work on it after Events and Alerts. Michael and Nicholas will work on it when they have time. Move to September.
Sep 4, 2019: Should be able to convene a call and take care of it. Move to October
Nov 6, 2019: Some progress, move to Dec.
Dec 4, 2019: No new info, move to Feb.
Feb 5, 2020: Making progress, move to F2F.
Apr 23, 2020 - Containment modeling important, can resolve problems, especially during Connectathon. Asking those that need terms to create containment models. This limits the need for inspecting messages by hand, as computers are much better at it. He, Michael, and Brian are working on consistent output data as well. NIST is working with CDC on a similar issues regarding COVID-19 tracking. Inconsistent data quality is an issue for them as well. John G – Nicholas will have some info that will help later during F2F. Move to next F2F.
Oct 8, 2020 - Should be resolved with Pump group and work with Michael Faughn. Move out to January call.
Jan 6, 2021 - Will wrap up when Michael Faughn can focus on it. Review next month.
Feb 3, 2021 - Still working on it - Michael Faughn still working on another project. Move to March. Add 'Containment' to title.
Mar 10, 2021: Michael Faughn still porting Rosetta. Paul wrote a containment model. Pathway figured out, should be able to move forward and use with other devices. Review in May.
April 29, 2021: Coupled with Michael Faughn's availability. Been capturing terms at various workgroup meetings. Set to August meeting.


202 MEMDMC CP to make PID and PV1 segments optional Monroe Pattillo Dalibor, John Rhoads July 7, 2021 Open Apr 25, 2019: MEMDMC profile to change via CP to use a message template of ORU_R(as allocated by O&O) which affords it the ability to make the usage of the PID and PV1 segments as optional for MEMDMC use cases. If PID and/or PV1 segments are present they should be populated per the IHE PCD TF. We did this with ACM, so should be able to do so in MEM.
May 1, 2019: Getting a new trigger event from HL7. We can start testing to this. Won’t make official until HL7 releases new normative. Will need to talk to NIST about flagging this in testing. Set to June TC.
June 5, 2019: Dalibor not here, move to July meeting.
July 10, 2019: Nothing new, move to August.
Aug 7, 2019: HL7 change, NIST tool isn't clear on how to communicate needed info. Add John Rhoads to Participant list.
Sep 4, 2019: Up to HL7 meeting to communicate MEMDMC msg. Conflict in use of PID segment. MEMDMC needs it’s own trigger. Monroe will send to John G for the agenda. Move to October.
Nov 6, 2019: At HL7 O&O. They have a huge backlog, will take time. Problem with HL7 standard, a bit of an unstable reference loop. Is it possible to ‘pre-adopt’ the triggers? Yes, if HL7 says they will create them. Move to Dec.
Dec 4, 2019: Still waiting on HL7. Review in March.
March 4, 2020: Waiting for HL7. In the queue, not discussed yet. Needs a promoter on the committee at HL7 O&O to ensure it’s addressed. John Rhoads will disuss with a member. Move to F2F.
Apr 23, 2020 - Once triggers are officially committed by HL7, they can implement it. Monroe isn’t sure should be actually owner of this. John Rhoads talks to O&O a lot. They have a lot to do with limited resources. He will take ownership. Move to next F2F.
Oct 8, 2020: In HL7 queue, move to February, after HL7 meeting.
Feb 3, 2021 - Need new MEM trigger to avoid PHI info. Move to spring F2F.
April 29, 2021: Passed it into HL7 Orders and Observations, out of their hands now. Has Monroe contacted Hans? John will send his contact to Monroe. Set to June meeting.
June 2, 2021: Monroe sent email to liaison, not reply yet. Move to July.
206


207
208


209


Tracking Related Items, 1-20

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
1

VA proposal on PulseOx - write up details / issues to TC (Ioana S./Greg S.). Provide mappings to x73 of what VA has from LOINC & SNOMED CT - VA to encode (encode all information?)

F2F Oct. 2011
2

DCM (Detailed Clinical Model for Devices) - Develop/provide a publication in a form that will be given to IHE-PCD (Ioana S.) due

F2F Oct. 2011 Oct 5, 2017 Oct 5, 2017: Reviewed at F2F. Unanimous decision by TC to sunset this item.
3 SFT Segment - Desire to include info from pumps, software segment preferred. F2F April 12, 2018
4
5
6
7
8


9


10


11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18


19


20


Tracking Related Items, 21-40

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28


29


30


See also PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items page.

Links to PCD TC Meetings

Go to most recent/past meetings or next meeting Category: PCD Meeting

Patient Care Device home