Difference between revisions of "PCD Technical Committee Action Items"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Items 110-119: update 117, 118)
(Items 200 - 209)
 
(410 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)
Line 9: Line 9:
 
==Items 70-79 Are Closed==
 
==Items 70-79 Are Closed==
  
==Items 80-89==
+
==Items 80-89 are closed==
  
:{|border="2"
+
==Items 90-99 are closed==
|-
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Due Date
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Status
+
!              align="left"  |Comments
+
  
 +
==Items 100-109 are closed==
  
 +
==Items 110-119 are closed==
  
|-
+
==Items 120-129 are Closed==
| align="center" | 82
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | PCD OIDs & URNs
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Todd, John Rhoads
+
| '''<Participants>''' |  John Garguilo
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2013.04.17
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | For history see history tab.
+
 
+
There is an IHE PCD OID page. The IHE Domain Coordination Committee has had a very active discussion re. the management of OIDs within IHE. OIDs will be available when needed. Dec. 9, 2009: Robert reported no news; change to Feb. 4. August 31, 2010: John Garguilo edited action item 67 which needs to follow the management principles established for this action item - 82.  See OID page: [[http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_OID_Management]]. April 6, 2011: Refers to IHE GForge. The next step is to document its usage. Change date to May 31. August 17, 2011: Change date to Oct. 18. Feb. 8, 2012:  Change date to April 23. July 23. 2012: John Garguilo has updated the Wiki page. He noted that some are finding their way into the TF. Some documents have two OIDs to address the need for a hierarchical structure. Sept. 5, 2012: John Garguilo plans to update this in time for the F2F. Nov. 12, 2012: Change date to Dec. 31, 2012. '''Jan. 9, 2012: John Garguilo asked that members review the PCD OID page (linked from www.ihe.net). He noted that NIST will continue to be more rigorous in testing that OIDs are used in messages. John Garguilo and John Rhoads to update the TF with OID references. He will bring this up at the HL7/IEEE meeting next week. Change date to April 17. '''
+
 
+
|}
+
 
+
==Items 90-99==
+
  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
|-
 
|-
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
 
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action
 
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
 
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Participants
 
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Due Date
 
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Status
 
!              align="left"  |Comments
 
  
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 93
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | Managing Document Versions
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Rhoads
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2013.04.13
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | F2F:  research the use of GForge. Feb. 24, 2010: John Rhoads to discuss with Steve Moore. June 30, 2010: John R has received approval to use GForge. Change date to Sept. 30, 2010. April 6, 2011: The next step is to document its usage. Change date to May 31. August 17, 2011: Change date to Oct. 18. Feb. 8, 2012:  Change date to April 23. Sept. 5, 2012: John Rhoads will post documentation. Paul suggested a Rosetta for document versions. John Garguilo suggested that groupings of events, terminology might be addressed with OIDs. Paul suggested that a VMD can refer to a strict containment tree, and OIDs for VMDs are available from IEEE if needed. Change date to October 19 and add to F2F agenda. Nov. 12, 2012: Change date to Dec. 31, 2012. '''Jan. 9, 2013: John Rhoads is working on version control. Change date to April 17. '''
 
  
 
|}
 
|}
  
==Items 100-109==
+
==Items 130-139 are closed==
  
:{|border="2"
+
==Items 140-149 are Closed==
|-
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Due Date
+
! width="5%" align="left"  |Status
+
!              align="left"  |Comments
+
  
 +
==Items 150-159 are Closed==
  
|-
+
==Items 160-169 are Closed==
| align="center" | 109
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Messages Without Patient Demographics
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Rhoads
+
| '''<Participants>''' | Pump WG
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2013.04.15
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Wednesday, Oct. 20: Pumps (and other devices) sending device data in absence of patient demographics. (PIV initiated, to be discussed in Nov. 17th TC meeting).  April 6, 2010: Jeff summarized the issue as whether PCD-01 requires patient identity. John Rhoads noted that this is related to PCIM and raises questions about archived data. Change lead to John Rhoads and date to May 4. August 17, 2011: Change date to Oct. 18. Feb. 8, 2012: Change date to April 23, will relate to PCIM. John Rhoads suggested that benefits, risks and risk mitigation should be provided. Change date to October 19 and add to F2F agenda. Manny to let Jeff know. Nov. 12, 2012: John Rhoads to propose a risk management section addressing this issue, considering enterprise, archiving and other elements. This will be balloted. Change responsibility to John Rhoads. Change date to Mar. 13, 2013. '''Jan. 9, 2013: John Rhoads will put a draft CP on the F2F agenda. '''
+
  
|}
+
==Items 170-179 are Cosed==
  
==Items 110-119==
+
==Items 180-189 are closed==
 +
 
 +
==Items 190-199==
  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
|-
 
|-
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action Item
 
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
 
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
! width="15%align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="5%   align="left"  |Participants
! width="5%align="left"  |Due Date
+
! width="10%   align="left"  |Due
! width="5%align="left"  |Status
+
! width="5%   align="left"  |Open/Closed
!              align="left"  |Comments
+
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
  
|-
 
| align="center" | 110
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | WCM Attributes
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Paul Schluter
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Ken Fuchs
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | April 1, 2013
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Thursday, Oct. 21: Document ways of representing waveform attributes. Ken suggested similar action for PCD-02. To be discussed Nov 3rd TC meeting. April 6, 2011: Change date to May 11. Add to agenda for the F2F. May 2011 F2F, reviewed by TC June 1: RTM and IEEE, HL7 for WCM: Paul and Ken took the WCM parameter list to the recent IEEE meeting to seek codes for those attributes currently lacking definition, but this was not addressed. This will be an ongoing effort. Some will need to be maintained as Rosetta and not IEEE terms. John Garguilo noted that terminology life cycles were discussed at the IEEE meeting. It was documented and is available from John. Some new terms begin within the RTM, having term codes of zero and then are submitted to the IEEE. Due June 29 for RTM, September 1 for IEEE. July 23, 2012: Paul indicated that this has been incorporated in the new document. Minor changes and corrections are anticipated. It will be shared with Continua and with the IEEE in September. '''Sept. 5, 2012: Paul noted that Continua will be implementing more waveforms and something may come from that to help move this forward. Change date to April 1, 2013'''.
 
  
|-
 
| align="center" | 117
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | IDCO Time Stamp WP
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Tom, Nick
 
| '''<Participants>''' | IDCO WG, Paul
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | April 1, 2013
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | May 2011 F2F, reviewed by TC June 1: Paul will work with IDCO on the time stamp WP. June 29 for status report. Feb. 8, 2012: Discussion reflected the difficulties and limitations, but there is a desire that IDCO address this. Sept. 5, 2012: Change date to April 1, 2013. '''Jan. 9, 2013: Manny to ping Paul. '''
 
  
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 118
+
| align="center" | 196
| '''<Action Item>''' | Implementation Guide
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Garguilo
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Garguilo
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | April 17, 2013
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | July 7, 2021
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
| '''<Comments>:'''  | May 2011 F2F, reviewed by TC June 1: John Garguilo will provide a first draft of the Implementation Guide and vendors will be essential contributors. Sept. 5, 2012: Change date to October 19, 2012. Nov. 12, 2012: Change date to March 13, 2013. ''' Jan. 9, 2013: John Garguilo reported Sandra will look at POI supplement as an initial PCD example. John Rhoads noted that an implantation guide is very different than specifications found in the TF. Add Sandra. An example will be provided at the F2F. Change date to April 17.  '''
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | From 2016 NA Connectathon.  Status is in PCD TF v5 Vol2 page 119 at line 2890, but not in NIST Tool which only supports values from HL7 Table 0078.  We can suggest table changes to HL7, John will take this to HL7.
 +
April 21, 2016:  Values are in TF.  John will approach HL7 vocab group at their meeting in two weeks.  Anticipates no issue.  If not successful, will add XML table.  Set to PC&TC meeting May 18.
 +
:  May 18, 2016:  Couldn't find the term we wanted to add, please send it to John.  Change date to June 1.  Should be in Vol 2, reference to table 78.  Set to next TC meeting.
 +
:June 1, 2016: Change to July 6 TC call.
 +
: July 6, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
 +
: Aug 3, 2016:  Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
 +
: Sep 7, 2016:  Will try to present at HL7, set to Oct PC/TC meeting.  Set to Oct meeting.
 +
:Oct 5, 2016:  Contacted Vocabulary working group, almost done.  Will extend tables with appropriate codes.  A simple add to get the changes put in. Set to F2F.
 +
: Oct 12, 2016: Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78 – pp61 discusses it, we have values not in HL7.    HL7:  write up proposal for them to approve or not.  These are generic enough for other to use them, it is also a way to get some null values in there.  Can we create a local table to address it – Yes.  We will need to do that for the Connectathon.  But was only checked against HL7 table for DEC; need to add a local DEC table.  May want to define a write operation as well.  Targeting HL7 Jan 2017 to have values added to Table 3.9.4.1.2.5-3.  Set due date to Feb TC meeting.
 +
:Feb 1, 2017: Will submit to HL7 vocabulary group.  Will present to May HL7 meeting.  Review May 17th PC and TC.
 +
:May 17, 2017:  Needs some paperwork done and sent, should be done in a month. Review June 21.
 +
:July 12, 2017: Nothing new.  Review at Aug TC.
 +
:Aug 15, 2017:  No new information, move to Sep meeting.
 +
:Sep 27, 2017:  No update, effort to get these formally into HL7. John will contact Ted Klein at HL7, set to Oct TC.
 +
:Oct 5 2017:  Validated and put in tool.  Contacted Ted Klein, moving forward.  Should be completed Nov 29. Set to Dec TC.
 +
:Dec 20 2017:  John not available, move to Jan TC meeting.
 +
:Jan 3, 2018: No update, move to Feb TC.
 +
:Feb 7, 2018:  John still needs to submit something.  Set to March TC meeting.
 +
:Mar 21, 2018:  No update, move to Apr F2F.
 +
:April 12, 2018:  John not available, move to April PC&TC.
 +
:April 19, 2018:  No update, move to May TC meeting.
 +
: May 2, 2018:  Work continues, hope to make progress from HL7 meetings.  Set to June TC meeting.
 +
: June 13, 2018:  No new info, move the joint PC&TC meeting.
 +
: June 27, 2018:  John G not available, set to next TC meeting.
 +
: July 25, 2018: No update yet, set to Sept TC meeting.
 +
: Aug 15, 2018:  John submitted info to Ted Klein, will need to follow up at HL7 meeting. He can update at F2F.
 +
: Oct 18, 2018: John not available, move to next TC meeting.
 +
: Nov 5, 2018:  No new info, next HL& should provide update. Set to Jan meeting.
 +
: Jan 2, 2019:  NIST unavailable, set to Feb meeting
 +
: Feb 6, 2019: John not here, move to Joint PC/TC
 +
: Mar 6, 2019: John not available, move to F2F
 +
: Apr 25, 2019: John will get it in as soon as he can. Review in June
 +
: June 5, 2019: John not on call, set to July meeting
 +
: July 10, 2019:  No change, move to August
 +
: Aug 7, 2019: Checks data validity. John not available, move to next month.
 +
: Sep 4, 2019: No update, move to next month.
 +
: Nov 6, 2019:  No update, move to Dec.
 +
: Dec 4, 2019: Review after next HL7 meeting. Move to March.
 +
: March 4, 2020:  John not available, move to April meetings
 +
: April 1, 2020:  May HL7 cancelled, unable to do anything for now, move to September meeting.
 +
: Sept 2, 2020: HL7 meeting this month, move to F2F
 +
: Oct 8, 2020: No update. Move to February.
 +
: Feb 3, 2021: John not available, move to next meeting.
 +
: Mar 10, 2021:  Nothing new, need to talk to Ted Cline.  Review after HL7 meetings, set to June.
 +
: April 29, 2021:  Found a new way to work on thisThey have weekly meetings, so will try to get it on their agenda.  Hope to make progress by HL7 meeting week last of May.  Review June 2.
 +
: '''June 2, 2021:  John not available, review July meeting.'''
  
  
Line 128: Line 110:
 
|}
 
|}
  
==Items 120-129==
+
==Items 200 - 209==
 
+
:{|border="2"
+
|-
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Due Date
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Status
+
!              align="left"  |Comments
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 123
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | IPEC Trigger Event and MDCx terms
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' | John Garguilo, Jeff Rinda, Pump WG
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | December 31, 2012
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | F2F Oct. 2011: IPEC Devise and add a scheme for Trigger Event (while waiting for a future HL7 version [e.g., 2.8, 2.9]. (1) Recommendation to add to OID Wiki page, perhaps with other IHE-PCD local value sets, trigger events, error codes, etc. (Garguilo). (2) (Rinda and team) - capture MDCX terms in what is needed by IEEE - to speed processing/vetting without prolonged waiting. Cochairs 11/15/11: Change date to Dec. 9.  July 23. 2012: Change date to September 30. '''Nov. 12, 2012: Terms have been identified and more will be added. Add Todd as lead. Change date to December 31, 2012. '''
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 126
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | RTM/RTMMS: Address Missing Descriptions
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Paul, John Garguilo
+
| '''<Participants>''' | ?
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | November 30, 2012
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | F2F Oct. 2011: Consider a 'project' or plan of how to identify descriptors in IEEE/missing - start with a search in RTMMS?  Figure out, develop a roadmap plan and resource plan of how to resolve what is not complete or missing. (A) List of terms - but no other fields (not as trivial as one might think…); (B) Looking down the descriptor field, it's non-normative - and thus thin (start w/ a search). Question from Todd, item assigned to Jan Wittenber with help from Sandra? July 23. 2012: Pending notification from IEEE. Change date to August 22. '''November 7, 2012: IEEE has agreed to the inclusion of IEEE terms in the tables. Pending IEEE to provide official announcement making this available through RTMMS by the end of November. Change Descriptor to “Descriptions”. '''
+
 
+
 
+
 
+
|}
+
  
==Items 130-139==
 
  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
:{|border="2"  
Line 177: Line 124:
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 132
+
| align="center" | 200
| '''<Action Item>''' | Conformance Profiles (XML)
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | MDS, Containment and VMD Requirements
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Garguilo
+
| '''<Owners>:'''  | Paul Schluter
| '''<Participants>''' | Robert Flanders
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Jan. 30, 2013
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | January 4, 2012: Develop Performance Profiles that would be used with tools such as SPY, MWB. August 8, 2012: Conformance Profiles: Name should be Conformance Profiles. John Garguilo indicated that this will provide a more exact language making it easier for implementation and testing, removing ambiguity. He will lead discussion at the F2F, with XML or other source. Change due date to Oct. 16. ''' Nov. 7, 2012: Change name to Conformance Profiles; Change date to Jan. 30, 2013. '''
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 135
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | ACM Recruiting
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' | Monroe, Rob Wilder
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Nov. 28, 2012
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | F2F May 17, 2012: Bob Porterfield, Monroe and Rob will actively recruit ACs and phone companies. Manny to remind them. August 8, 2012: ACM Recruiting: Monroe is working with a vendor to interest them in ACM. This will be a new market for the company. '''Nov. 7, 2012: Add Rob Wilder and change date to Nov. 28, 2012. '''
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 136
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | WCM Parameter List
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Paul Schluter, Ken Fuchs
+
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Aug 4, 2021
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' | Open
| '''<Comments>:'''  | F2F May 18, 2012: Paul and Ken will take the WCM parameter list to the IEEE meeting next week to seek codes for those attributes currently lacking definition. '''August 8, 2012: WCM Parameter List: In process. '''
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | June 27, 2018:  Created.  Need to make consistent, so they can be applied uniformly by NIST tool.  Set to next TC meeting
 +
: July 25, 2018: No update yet, move to F2F TC meeting.
 +
: Oct 18, 2018: Loose, not tested by NIST tools. Required disclosure at CMI. Need to assemble ‘uber’ models. How rigorous. Part may include retrofitting specificity in TF. May need general x-type path. May be able to use a tool like FHIR’s to create the containment models. Also want to clearly state what containment is. Discussed options and current process with some examples. Need to work out wrinkles for multiple devices doing the same thing. Need to solve persistence issue. Example: BP monitoring channels, when expanding channels, need to ensure the original maintains its channel number. Discussed different IV pump models as well as monitoring. Found a challenge with ACM; Alarms and other messages. If the alarm is in the first message, then another message is generated with another field completed, the alarm may not be at the same location in the message. Oliver will draft a White Paper to address MDS, persistence and channel identification, what works, doesn’t work and mine fields. He has a lot of notes already. Will review Dec TC meeting.
 +
:Dec 19, 2018 - Using it, NIST working on it.  Until 10101r is out the door, won’t be able to focus on it.  Not sure next stage of ‘done’ is.  Push out to February, and discuss at DPI meetings.
 +
: Feb 6, 2019: Nothing right now, move to next TC.
 +
: Mar 6, 2019: Should be able to start on it again soon.  Review next PC&TC
 +
: Mar 20, 2019:  No new info, could use a ½ hour discussion at F2F.  Set to F2F
 +
: Apr 25, 2019Related to the OBX-4 question, need to figure out what to do. It is a ‘should’, do we make it a ‘shall’? If so, we need to let implementer know well before Connectathon. Include Lexicographic order. Move out to June meeting.
 +
: June 5, 2019: Tabled for now, move to July
 +
: July, 10, 2019: Paul not here, fair amount of discussion recently.  Michael Faughn working on RTMMS, which will help.  Also need to work on TF and IGAMPT.  Move to August
 +
:-Aug 7, 2019: Will work on it after Events and Alerts.  Michael and Nicholas will work on it when they have time. Move to September.
 +
: Sep 4, 2019: Should be able to convene a call and take care of it.  Move to October
 +
: Nov 6, 2019:  Some progress, move to Dec.
 +
: Dec 4, 2019: No new info, move to Feb.
 +
: Feb 5, 2020: Making progress, move to F2F.
 +
: Apr 23, 2020 - Containment modeling important, can resolve problems, especially during Connectathon.  Asking those that need terms to create containment models. This limits the need for inspecting messages by hand, as computers are much better at it.  He, Michael, and Brian are working on consistent output data as well.  NIST is working with CDC on a similar issues regarding COVID-19 tracking.  Inconsistent data quality is an issue for them as well.  John G – Nicholas will have some info that will help later during F2F.  Move to next F2F.
 +
: Oct 8, 2020 - Should be resolved with Pump group and work with Michael Faughn.  Move out to January call.
 +
: Jan 6, 2021 - Will wrap up when Michael Faughn can focus on it.  Review next month.
 +
: Feb 3, 2021 - Still working on it - Michael Faughn still working on another project.  Move to March.  Add 'Containment' to title.
 +
: Mar 10, 2021: Michael Faughn still porting Rosetta.  Paul wrote a containment model.  Pathway figured out, should be able to move forward and use with other devices.  Review in May.
 +
: '''April 29, 2021:  Coupled with Michael Faughn's availability.  Been capturing terms at various workgroup meetings.  Set to August meeting.'''
  
|-
 
| align="center" | 137
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | PIV: User Approval to Initiate Infusion
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | F2F May 18, 2012: Brad to ask the Pump WG to consider a CP to add to the technical documentation: the final step is user approval to initiate infusion. '''June 20, 2012: Paul suggested making this optional as a workflow item to be considered for documentation. '''
 
  
 
|}
 
 
==Items 140-149==
 
 
:{|border="2"
 
 
|-
 
|-
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
+
| align="center" | 202
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action Item
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | MEMDMC CP to make PID and PV1 segments optional
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Monroe Pattillo
! width="5%  align="left"  |Participants
+
| '''<Participants>''' | Dalibor, John Rhoads
! width="10%  align="left"  |Due
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | July 7, 2021
! width="5%  align="left"  |Open/Closed
+
| '''<Status>''' | Open
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Apr 25, 2019: MEMDMC profile to change via CP to use a message template of ORU_R(as allocated by O&O) which affords it the ability to make the usage of the PID and PV1 segments as optional for MEMDMC use cases.  If PID and/or PV1 segments are present they should be populated per the IHE PCD TF.  We did this with ACM, so should be able to do so in MEM.
 +
: May 1, 2019: Getting a new trigger event from HL7.  We can start testing to this.  Won’t make official until HL7 releases new normative.  Will need to talk to NIST about flagging this in testing.  Set to June TC.
 +
: June 5, 2019: Dalibor not here, move to July meeting.
 +
: July 10, 2019:  Nothing new, move to August.
 +
: Aug 7, 2019: HL7 change, NIST tool isn't clear on how to communicate needed info.  Add John Rhoads to Participant list.
 +
: Sep 4, 2019:  Up to HL7 meeting to communicate MEMDMC msg.  Conflict in use of PID segment.  MEMDMC needs it’s own trigger.  Monroe will send to John G for the agenda.  Move to October.
 +
: Nov 6, 2019:  At HL7 O&O.  They have a huge backlog, will take time.  Problem with HL7 standard, a bit of an unstable reference loop.  Is it possible to ‘pre-adopt’ the triggers?  Yes, if HL7 says they will create them.  Move to Dec.
 +
: Dec 4, 2019: Still waiting on HL7.  Review in March.
 +
: March 4, 2020: Waiting for HL7.  In the queue, not discussed yet.  Needs a promoter on the committee at HL7 O&O to ensure it’s addressed.  John Rhoads will disuss with a member.  Move to F2F.
 +
: Apr 23, 2020 - Once triggers are officially committed by HL7, they can implement it.  Monroe isn’t sure should be actually owner of this.  John Rhoads talks to O&O a lot.  They have a lot to do with limited resources.  He will take ownership.  Move to next F2F.
 +
: Oct 8, 2020: In HL7 queue, move to February, after HL7 meeting.
 +
: Feb 3, 2021 - Need new MEM trigger to avoid PHI info.  Move to spring F2F.
 +
: April 29, 2021:  Passed it into HL7 Orders and Observations, out of their hands now.  Has Monroe contacted Hans?  John will send his contact to Monroe.  Set to June meeting.
 +
: '''June 2, 2021: Monroe sent email to liaison, not reply yet.  Move to July.'''
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 140
+
| align="center" | 206
| '''<Action Item>''' | Assemble the Baseline Set of Standards for Easy Reference
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ioana
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | '''Oct. F2F 2012: Assemble the baseline set of standards used by PCD, providing the complete stack or dependency standards/specifications (or pointer to that set). Ioana's suggestion relates to a new user perspective - trying to dive into the specs - what looks deceivingly simple, is not, with layer upon layer. Is this the responsibility of the MDICC?  '''
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 141
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Create Matrix Matching Profiles to Standards
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' | Ioana
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | '''Oct. F2F 2012: Create matrix, possibly in TF Volume 1 matching profiles to referenced standards. '''
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 142
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Create a template for Security and Privacy
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' | John Rhoads, John Garguilo, Todd, Axel?
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | March 1, 2013
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | '''Oct. F2F 2012: Create a template for Profile Authors for Security and Privacy (as part of a resource page) – John Rhoads noted that this would be PCD specific (as there are differing views from other domains). '''
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 143
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |  Describe HL7 Version Implications
+
|'''<Owner>:'''  | John Rhoads, John Garguilo, Todd
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 11/7/2012
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | '''Oct. F2F 2012: Add reference to the HL7 list providing the per version relevance and analysis. Develop a separate PCD section to identify and document the impact of HL7 version changes. HL7 2.8: Monroe noted that ACM and IPEC are affected by 2.8. Todd noted that IPEC has an interest in 2.9. Todd suggested that there be a section in the TF that identifies version change impacts. '''
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 144
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Rosetta Events and Alarms
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Paul, Monroe
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 1/26/2013
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | '''Oct. F2F 2012: Capture 11073 semantics for events and alarms and their phases and content models. '''
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 145
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |  Anatomy of an Event or Alarm
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Paul, Monroe
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 12/30/2012
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | '''Oct. F2F 2012: Provide Paul feedback on his Event and Alarm Identifiers proposal. Paul created two examples -to compare two approaches of events sent as a phase vs. event, “numeric” and “named” alarm. '''
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 146
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | VA Participation in Connectathon, Showcase
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Greg, Ioana
+
| '''<Participants>''' | Manny
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 12/28/2012
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | '''Oct. F2F 2012: Manny will identify people for the VA to talk with. They are looking at 2014; prepare for this. '''
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 147
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Edit IPEC
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Todd
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 11/14/2012
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | '''Oct. F2F 2012: Todd described the ability of IPEC to inform Event Communication and the Device Specialization Infusion Pump. Todd will edit the IPEC TI version to include the approved CPs and provide it to Mary to publish. '''
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 148
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Document ACM in an Implementation Guide
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Steve Merritt, Monroe
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 12/30/2012
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | '''Oct. F2F 2012: Not yet in TF FT. PCD-05 still in. Coordination with Pump WG produced change in PCD-05 to R42 from R41. Other elements have been updated as well. Document in the user's guide from the purchaser's perspective. '''
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 149
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | POI NIST Tests
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ioana, John Garguilo
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 11/16/2012
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | '''Oct. F2F 2012: Ioana described questions for the participating systems regarding implementation questions. John Garguilo proposed four simple tests. John and Ioana to establish this cycle's tests. '''
+
 
+
|}
+
 
+
==Items 150-159==
+
 
+
:{|border="2"
+
|-
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action Item
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="10%  align="left"  |Due
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Open/Closed
+
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 150
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Seek null flavors in HL7 2.9
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Doug, Ioana
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 12/31/2012
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | '''Oct. F2F 2012: For PCIM these could indicate the known missing identification. Ioana believes this should be the responsibility of the developer and the TF can specify how to do this. Added by John G: Real issue is legacy device adapters -more of a gap analysis of what device does NOT support. E.g., Declaring conformance to the delta of what is/not provided by PCD-01 -this would be part of the technical specification. Where would this be defined by the developer? '''
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 151
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Supportive Testing
+
|'''<Owner>:'''  | Manny
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 11/9/2012
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | '''Oct. F2F 2012: Follow up with Jim St Clair re supportive testing. '''
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 152
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Improve FTP Site
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Rhoads
+
| '''<Participants>''' | Plannng Committee
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 3/30/2013
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | '''Oct. F2F 2012: Develop document indicating where new documents should go on the ftp site. Consider finding a way to improve navigation to old documents. John Rhoads indicated there’s a Wiki page providing guidance. '''
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 153
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |  OID Concept Definition
+
|'''<Owner>:'''  | John Garguilo
+
| '''<Participants>''' | John Rhoads
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  '''Dec. 5, 2012: OID structure (and Wiki page): Transaction vs. Interaction levels. Should the OID be defined to the Interaction Level? Where should this be documented (e.g., TF volume 2)? '''
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 154
+
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |  
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 155
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | 
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
  
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 156
+
| align="center" | 207
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |  
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 157
+
| align="center" | 208
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |  
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 158
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
  
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 159
+
| align="center" | 209
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |  
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
 
+
 
+
|}
+
 
+
==Items 160-169==
+
 
+
:{|border="2"
+
|-
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action Item
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="10%  align="left"  |Due
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Open/Closed
+
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 160
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 161
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | 
+
|'''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 162
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 163
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | 
+
|'''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 164
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 165
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | 
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 166
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 167
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 168
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 169
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
 
+
|}
+
 
+
 
+
==Items 170-179==
+
 
+
:{|border="2"
+
|-
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action Item
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="10%  align="left"  |Due
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Open/Closed
+
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 170
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 171
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | 
+
|'''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 172
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 173
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | 
+
|'''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 174
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 175
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | 
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 176
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 177
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 178
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 179
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
  
  
Line 661: Line 239:
 
DCM (Detailed Clinical Model for Devices) - Develop/provide a publication in a form that will be given to IHE-PCD (Ioana S.) due  
 
DCM (Detailed Clinical Model for Devices) - Develop/provide a publication in a form that will be given to IHE-PCD (Ioana S.) due  
 
| '''<Date Added>:'''  | F2F Oct. 2011
 
| '''<Date Added>:'''  | F2F Oct. 2011
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' | Oct 5, 2017
| '''<Description/Update>''' |  
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''   | Oct 5, 2017: Reviewed at F2F.  Unanimous decision by TC to sunset this item.
  
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 3
 
| align="center" | 3
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' | SFT Segment - Desire to include info from pumps, software segment preferred.
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  | F2F April 12, 2018
 
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
 
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
 
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
 
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
Line 884: Line 462:
  
 
|}
 
|}
 +
 +
See also [[PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items]] page.
  
 
=='''Links to PCD TC Meetings'''==
 
=='''Links to PCD TC Meetings'''==
Line 891: Line 471:
  
 
[[Category:PCD]]
 
[[Category:PCD]]
 +
[[Category:PCD Reference Pages]]

Latest revision as of 10:28, 2 June 2021

See also PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items page.

To see changes between current and last(or any earlier) versions of the action item list, click the history tab at the top of the page, select versions to compare and click compare command.

Significant recent changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Items 60 - 69 Are Closed

Items 70-79 Are Closed

Items 80-89 are closed

Items 90-99 are closed

Items 100-109 are closed

Items 110-119 are closed

Items 120-129 are Closed

Items 130-139 are closed

Items 140-149 are Closed

Items 150-159 are Closed

Items 160-169 are Closed

Items 170-179 are Cosed

Items 180-189 are closed

Items 190-199

No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update



196 Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78 John Garguilo July 7, 2021 OPEN From 2016 NA Connectathon. Status is in PCD TF v5 Vol2 page 119 at line 2890, but not in NIST Tool which only supports values from HL7 Table 0078. We can suggest table changes to HL7, John will take this to HL7.

April 21, 2016: Values are in TF. John will approach HL7 vocab group at their meeting in two weeks. Anticipates no issue. If not successful, will add XML table. Set to PC&TC meeting May 18.

May 18, 2016: Couldn't find the term we wanted to add, please send it to John. Change date to June 1. Should be in Vol 2, reference to table 78. Set to next TC meeting.
June 1, 2016: Change to July 6 TC call.
July 6, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
Aug 3, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
Sep 7, 2016: Will try to present at HL7, set to Oct PC/TC meeting. Set to Oct meeting.
Oct 5, 2016: Contacted Vocabulary working group, almost done. Will extend tables with appropriate codes. A simple add to get the changes put in. Set to F2F.
Oct 12, 2016: Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78 – pp61 discusses it, we have values not in HL7. HL7: write up proposal for them to approve or not. These are generic enough for other to use them, it is also a way to get some null values in there. Can we create a local table to address it – Yes. We will need to do that for the Connectathon. But was only checked against HL7 table for DEC; need to add a local DEC table. May want to define a write operation as well. Targeting HL7 Jan 2017 to have values added to Table 3.9.4.1.2.5-3. Set due date to Feb TC meeting.
Feb 1, 2017: Will submit to HL7 vocabulary group. Will present to May HL7 meeting. Review May 17th PC and TC.
May 17, 2017: Needs some paperwork done and sent, should be done in a month. Review June 21.
July 12, 2017: Nothing new. Review at Aug TC.
Aug 15, 2017: No new information, move to Sep meeting.
Sep 27, 2017: No update, effort to get these formally into HL7. John will contact Ted Klein at HL7, set to Oct TC.
Oct 5 2017: Validated and put in tool. Contacted Ted Klein, moving forward. Should be completed Nov 29. Set to Dec TC.
Dec 20 2017: John not available, move to Jan TC meeting.
Jan 3, 2018: No update, move to Feb TC.
Feb 7, 2018: John still needs to submit something. Set to March TC meeting.
Mar 21, 2018: No update, move to Apr F2F.
April 12, 2018: John not available, move to April PC&TC.
April 19, 2018: No update, move to May TC meeting.
May 2, 2018: Work continues, hope to make progress from HL7 meetings. Set to June TC meeting.
June 13, 2018: No new info, move the joint PC&TC meeting.
June 27, 2018: John G not available, set to next TC meeting.
July 25, 2018: No update yet, set to Sept TC meeting.
Aug 15, 2018: John submitted info to Ted Klein, will need to follow up at HL7 meeting. He can update at F2F.
Oct 18, 2018: John not available, move to next TC meeting.
Nov 5, 2018: No new info, next HL& should provide update. Set to Jan meeting.
Jan 2, 2019: NIST unavailable, set to Feb meeting
Feb 6, 2019: John not here, move to Joint PC/TC
Mar 6, 2019: John not available, move to F2F
Apr 25, 2019: John will get it in as soon as he can. Review in June
June 5, 2019: John not on call, set to July meeting
July 10, 2019: No change, move to August
Aug 7, 2019: Checks data validity. John not available, move to next month.
Sep 4, 2019: No update, move to next month.
Nov 6, 2019: No update, move to Dec.
Dec 4, 2019: Review after next HL7 meeting. Move to March.
March 4, 2020: John not available, move to April meetings
April 1, 2020: May HL7 cancelled, unable to do anything for now, move to September meeting.
Sept 2, 2020: HL7 meeting this month, move to F2F
Oct 8, 2020: No update. Move to February.
Feb 3, 2021: John not available, move to next meeting.
Mar 10, 2021: Nothing new, need to talk to Ted Cline. Review after HL7 meetings, set to June.
April 29, 2021: Found a new way to work on this. They have weekly meetings, so will try to get it on their agenda. Hope to make progress by HL7 meeting week last of May. Review June 2.
June 2, 2021: John not available, review July meeting.


Items 200 - 209

Number Action Owner Participants Due Date Status Comments
200 MDS, Containment and VMD Requirements Paul Schluter Aug 4, 2021 Open June 27, 2018: Created. Need to make consistent, so they can be applied uniformly by NIST tool. Set to next TC meeting
July 25, 2018: No update yet, move to F2F TC meeting.
Oct 18, 2018: Loose, not tested by NIST tools. Required disclosure at CMI. Need to assemble ‘uber’ models. How rigorous. Part may include retrofitting specificity in TF. May need general x-type path. May be able to use a tool like FHIR’s to create the containment models. Also want to clearly state what containment is. Discussed options and current process with some examples. Need to work out wrinkles for multiple devices doing the same thing. Need to solve persistence issue. Example: BP monitoring channels, when expanding channels, need to ensure the original maintains its channel number. Discussed different IV pump models as well as monitoring. Found a challenge with ACM; Alarms and other messages. If the alarm is in the first message, then another message is generated with another field completed, the alarm may not be at the same location in the message. Oliver will draft a White Paper to address MDS, persistence and channel identification, what works, doesn’t work and mine fields. He has a lot of notes already. Will review Dec TC meeting.
Dec 19, 2018 - Using it, NIST working on it. Until 10101r is out the door, won’t be able to focus on it. Not sure next stage of ‘done’ is. Push out to February, and discuss at DPI meetings.
Feb 6, 2019: Nothing right now, move to next TC.
Mar 6, 2019: Should be able to start on it again soon. Review next PC&TC
Mar 20, 2019: No new info, could use a ½ hour discussion at F2F. Set to F2F
Apr 25, 2019Related to the OBX-4 question, need to figure out what to do. It is a ‘should’, do we make it a ‘shall’? If so, we need to let implementer know well before Connectathon. Include Lexicographic order. Move out to June meeting.
June 5, 2019: Tabled for now, move to July
July, 10, 2019: Paul not here, fair amount of discussion recently. Michael Faughn working on RTMMS, which will help. Also need to work on TF and IGAMPT. Move to August
-Aug 7, 2019: Will work on it after Events and Alerts. Michael and Nicholas will work on it when they have time. Move to September.
Sep 4, 2019: Should be able to convene a call and take care of it. Move to October
Nov 6, 2019: Some progress, move to Dec.
Dec 4, 2019: No new info, move to Feb.
Feb 5, 2020: Making progress, move to F2F.
Apr 23, 2020 - Containment modeling important, can resolve problems, especially during Connectathon. Asking those that need terms to create containment models. This limits the need for inspecting messages by hand, as computers are much better at it. He, Michael, and Brian are working on consistent output data as well. NIST is working with CDC on a similar issues regarding COVID-19 tracking. Inconsistent data quality is an issue for them as well. John G – Nicholas will have some info that will help later during F2F. Move to next F2F.
Oct 8, 2020 - Should be resolved with Pump group and work with Michael Faughn. Move out to January call.
Jan 6, 2021 - Will wrap up when Michael Faughn can focus on it. Review next month.
Feb 3, 2021 - Still working on it - Michael Faughn still working on another project. Move to March. Add 'Containment' to title.
Mar 10, 2021: Michael Faughn still porting Rosetta. Paul wrote a containment model. Pathway figured out, should be able to move forward and use with other devices. Review in May.
April 29, 2021: Coupled with Michael Faughn's availability. Been capturing terms at various workgroup meetings. Set to August meeting.


202 MEMDMC CP to make PID and PV1 segments optional Monroe Pattillo Dalibor, John Rhoads July 7, 2021 Open Apr 25, 2019: MEMDMC profile to change via CP to use a message template of ORU_R(as allocated by O&O) which affords it the ability to make the usage of the PID and PV1 segments as optional for MEMDMC use cases. If PID and/or PV1 segments are present they should be populated per the IHE PCD TF. We did this with ACM, so should be able to do so in MEM.
May 1, 2019: Getting a new trigger event from HL7. We can start testing to this. Won’t make official until HL7 releases new normative. Will need to talk to NIST about flagging this in testing. Set to June TC.
June 5, 2019: Dalibor not here, move to July meeting.
July 10, 2019: Nothing new, move to August.
Aug 7, 2019: HL7 change, NIST tool isn't clear on how to communicate needed info. Add John Rhoads to Participant list.
Sep 4, 2019: Up to HL7 meeting to communicate MEMDMC msg. Conflict in use of PID segment. MEMDMC needs it’s own trigger. Monroe will send to John G for the agenda. Move to October.
Nov 6, 2019: At HL7 O&O. They have a huge backlog, will take time. Problem with HL7 standard, a bit of an unstable reference loop. Is it possible to ‘pre-adopt’ the triggers? Yes, if HL7 says they will create them. Move to Dec.
Dec 4, 2019: Still waiting on HL7. Review in March.
March 4, 2020: Waiting for HL7. In the queue, not discussed yet. Needs a promoter on the committee at HL7 O&O to ensure it’s addressed. John Rhoads will disuss with a member. Move to F2F.
Apr 23, 2020 - Once triggers are officially committed by HL7, they can implement it. Monroe isn’t sure should be actually owner of this. John Rhoads talks to O&O a lot. They have a lot to do with limited resources. He will take ownership. Move to next F2F.
Oct 8, 2020: In HL7 queue, move to February, after HL7 meeting.
Feb 3, 2021 - Need new MEM trigger to avoid PHI info. Move to spring F2F.
April 29, 2021: Passed it into HL7 Orders and Observations, out of their hands now. Has Monroe contacted Hans? John will send his contact to Monroe. Set to June meeting.
June 2, 2021: Monroe sent email to liaison, not reply yet. Move to July.
206


207
208


209


Tracking Related Items, 1-20

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
1

VA proposal on PulseOx - write up details / issues to TC (Ioana S./Greg S.). Provide mappings to x73 of what VA has from LOINC & SNOMED CT - VA to encode (encode all information?)

F2F Oct. 2011
2

DCM (Detailed Clinical Model for Devices) - Develop/provide a publication in a form that will be given to IHE-PCD (Ioana S.) due

F2F Oct. 2011 Oct 5, 2017 Oct 5, 2017: Reviewed at F2F. Unanimous decision by TC to sunset this item.
3 SFT Segment - Desire to include info from pumps, software segment preferred. F2F April 12, 2018
4
5
6
7
8


9


10


11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18


19


20


Tracking Related Items, 21-40

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28


29


30


See also PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items page.

Links to PCD TC Meetings

Go to most recent/past meetings or next meeting Category: PCD Meeting

Patient Care Device home