Difference between revisions of "PCD Technical Committee Action Items"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Items 90-99: Move 92, 94, 96 to closed page.)
(Items 200 - 209)
 
(522 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:
 
Significant recent changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
 
Significant recent changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
  
==Items 60 - 69==
+
==Items 60 - 69 Are Closed ==
  
:{|border="2"
+
==Items 70-79 Are Closed==
|-
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Due Date
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Status
+
!              align="left"  |Comments
+
  
|-
+
==Items 80-89 are closed==
| align="center" | 60
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |Update TF
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |Todd, Ken
+
| '''<Participants>''' | John Rhoads
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2010.09.15
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Previous history is available on this Wiki (see history tab).
+
  
The update will include PIB, SPD. Todd will ask the IHE Cochairs if the format must be changed to the new format or can be left as is. A format change to the TF is anticipated. This would place the boiler plate into volume 0. Manny to develop the essential elements of the Integration Statements and check to see if the requirement for PCD-01 from the DOR to the DOF is clearly written. Robert is leading a group addressing the issues with PAM ITI-30 and 31. Paul noted that web services will provide additional benefits such as security. The profile updates to HL7 v 2.6 will be folded in. Dec. 9, 2009: Change date to Dec. 18. John Garguilo noted Bikram’s observation about OBR field lengths. He recommended discussion and decision, perhaps using RE for those not used. Paul noted that there will be CPs coming out of coordination with Continua. Feb. 24, 2010: Updating TF is in progress, addressing non-controversial items. A draft of Volume 2 will be available shortly. Volume 3, delayed, will contain much of what was in Volume 2. CPs for Continua harmonization will be incorporated before the revised TF is issued for ballot. '''June 30, 2010: Change date to Sept. 15.'''
+
==Items 90-99 are closed==
  
|-
+
==Items 100-109 are closed==
| align="center" | 66.1
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Integration Profile Registration (w/ OID Defs)
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Garguilo
+
| '''<Participants>''' | Al Engelbert, Todd Cooper, Robert Flanders.
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2010.07.31
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Previous history is available on this Wiki (see history tab).
+
  
PCD likely won’t finalize the application until the TF has been updated and following the public comment period. Todd set up Google Group and Wiki Page to establish a baseline. The PCD will work with NIST for validation. It is anticipated that the other PCD transactions shall be registered after PCD-01 is complete. John Garguilo has requested that companies post their profiles at: [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Connectathons/Yr3-2009/Yr3-PreConnectathonTesting/ PCD Year 3 Pre-Connectathon Testing FTP Site]. Profiles will be maintained on ftp site. NIST can maintain these under the profile directories. Gary volunteered to develop and maintain MWB profiles for three profiles, including tables (data type and others) are available for future use. Volunteers were requested for the other profiles (ACM PCD-04 through 08). Monroe indicated that only PCD-04 would be stable now. Gary will pick up PCD-04 as well. Manny will talk with Nick regarding IDCO.Gary is maintaining MWB profiles and NIST is developing their profiles. Gary noted that the MWB permits building the message, while that is not available in the NIST tools. John Garguilo noted that the MWB also provides a receiving system for testing. '''June 30, 2010: John Garguilo will develop a process for branching from the OID and it will become part of NIST Tooling, with each profile having a leaf. Changed date.'''
+
==Items 110-119 are closed==
  
 +
==Items 120-129 are Closed==
 +
 +
:{|border="2"
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 66.2
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | Implementation Conformance Profile Support
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Garguilo
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Al Engelbert, Todd Cooper, Robert Flanders.
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2010.07.31
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Previous history is available on this Wiki (see history tab).
 
  
PCD likely won’t finalize the application until the TF has been updated and following the public comment period. Todd set up Google Group and Wiki Page to establish a baseline. The PCD will work with NIST for validation. It is anticipated that the other PCD transactions shall be registered after PCD-01 is complete. John Garguilo has requested that companies post their profiles at: [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Connectathons/Yr3-2009/Yr3-PreConnectathonTesting/ PCD Year 3 Pre-Connectathon Testing FTP Site]. Profiles will be maintained on ftp site. NIST can maintain these under the profile directories. Gary volunteered to develop and maintain MWB profiles for three profiles, including tables (data type and others) are available for future use. Volunteers were requested for the other profiles (ACM PCD-04 through 08). Monroe indicated that only PCD-04 would be stable now. Gary will pick up PCD-04 as well. Manny will talk with Nick regarding IDCO.Gary is maintaining MWB profiles and NIST is developing their profiles. Gary noted that the MWB permits building the message, while that is not available in the NIST tools. '''June 30, 2010: John Garguilo noted that the MWB also provides a receiving system for testing. Changed date.'''
 
  
 
|}
 
|}
  
==Items 70-79==
+
==Items 130-139 are closed==
  
:{|border="2"
+
==Items 140-149 are Closed==
|-
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Due Date
+
! width="5%" align="left"  |Status
+
!              align="left"  |Comments
+
  
 +
==Items 150-159 are Closed==
  
|}
+
==Items 160-169 are Closed==
 +
 
 +
==Items 170-179 are Cosed==
 +
 
 +
==Items 180-189 are closed==
  
==Items 80-89==
+
==Items 190-199==
  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
|-
 
|-
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action Item
 
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
 
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
! width="15%align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="5%   align="left"  |Participants
! width="5%align="left"  |Due Date
+
! width="10%   align="left"  |Due
! width="5%align="left"  |Status
+
! width="5%   align="left"  |Open/Closed
!              align="left"  |Comments
+
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
 +
 
  
  
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 82
+
| align="center" | 196
| '''<Action Item>''' | PCD OIDs & URNs
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Todd, John Rhoads
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Garguilo
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Participants>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2010.02.04
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | July 7, 2021
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
| '''<Comments>:'''  | For history see history tab.
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | From 2016 NA Connectathon. Status is in PCD TF v5 Vol2 page 119 at line 2890, but not in NIST Tool which only supports values from HL7 Table 0078.  We can suggest table changes to HL7, John will take this to HL7.
 +
April 21, 2016:  Values are in TF.  John will approach HL7 vocab group at their meeting in two weeks.  Anticipates no issue.  If not successful, will add XML table.  Set to PC&TC meeting May 18.
 +
:  May 18, 2016:  Couldn't find the term we wanted to add, please send it to John.  Change date to June 1.  Should be in Vol 2, reference to table 78.  Set to next TC meeting.
 +
:June 1, 2016:  Change to July 6 TC call.
 +
: July 6, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
 +
: Aug 3, 2016:  Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
 +
: Sep 7, 2016:  Will try to present at HL7, set to Oct PC/TC meeting.  Set to Oct meeting.
 +
:Oct 5, 2016:  Contacted Vocabulary working group, almost done.  Will extend tables with appropriate codes.  A simple add to get the changes put in. Set to F2F.
 +
: Oct 12, 2016: Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78 – pp61 discusses it, we have values not in HL7.    HL7:  write up proposal for them to approve or not.  These are generic enough for other to use them, it is also a way to get some null values in there.  Can we create a local table to address it – Yes.  We will need to do that for the Connectathon.  But was only checked against HL7 table for DEC; need to add a local DEC table.  May want to define a write operation as well.  Targeting HL7 Jan 2017 to have values added to Table 3.9.4.1.2.5-3.  Set due date to Feb TC meeting.
 +
:Feb 1, 2017: Will submit to HL7 vocabulary group.  Will present to May HL7 meeting.  Review May 17th PC and TC.
 +
:May 17, 2017:  Needs some paperwork done and sent, should be done in a month.  Review June 21.
 +
:July 12, 2017:  Nothing new.  Review at Aug TC.
 +
:Aug 15, 2017:  No new information, move to Sep meeting.
 +
:Sep 27, 2017:  No update, effort to get these formally into HL7.  John will contact Ted Klein at HL7, set to Oct TC.
 +
:Oct 5 2017:  Validated and put in tool.  Contacted Ted Klein, moving forward.  Should be completed Nov 29.  Set to Dec TC.
 +
:Dec 20 2017:  John not available, move to Jan TC meeting.
 +
:Jan 3, 2018: No update, move to Feb TC.
 +
:Feb 7, 2018:  John still needs to submit something.  Set to March TC meeting.
 +
:Mar 21, 2018:  No update, move to Apr F2F.
 +
:April 12, 2018:  John not available, move to April PC&TC.
 +
:April 19, 2018:  No update, move to May TC meeting.
 +
: May 2, 2018:  Work continues, hope to make progress from HL7 meetings.  Set to June TC meeting.
 +
: June 13, 2018:  No new info, move the joint PC&TC meeting.
 +
: June 27, 2018:  John G not available, set to next TC meeting.
 +
: July 25, 2018:  No update yet, set to Sept TC meeting.
 +
: Aug 15, 2018:  John submitted info to Ted Klein, will need to follow up at HL7 meeting.  He can update at F2F.
 +
: Oct 18, 2018: John not available, move to next TC meeting.
 +
: Nov 5, 2018:  No new info, next HL& should provide update.  Set to Jan meeting.
 +
: Jan 2, 2019:  NIST unavailable, set to Feb meeting
 +
: Feb 6, 2019: John not here, move to Joint PC/TC
 +
: Mar 6, 2019: John not available, move to F2F
 +
: Apr 25, 2019: John will get it in as soon as he can. Review in June
 +
: June 5, 2019: John not on call, set to July meeting
 +
: July 10, 2019:  No change, move to August
 +
: Aug 7, 2019: Checks data validity. John not available, move to next month.
 +
: Sep 4, 2019: No update, move to next month.
 +
: Nov 6, 2019:  No update, move to Dec.
 +
: Dec 4, 2019: Review after next HL7 meeting. Move to March.
 +
: March 4, 2020:  John not available, move to April meetings
 +
: April 1, 2020:  May HL7 cancelled, unable to do anything for now, move to September meeting.
 +
: Sept 2, 2020: HL7 meeting this month, move to F2F
 +
: Oct 8, 2020: No update.  Move to February.
 +
: Feb 3, 2021: John not available, move to next meeting.
 +
: Mar 10, 2021:  Nothing new, need to talk to Ted Cline.  Review after HL7 meetings, set to June.
 +
: April 29, 2021:  Found a new way to work on this.  They have weekly meetings, so will try to get it on their agenda.  Hope to make progress by HL7 meeting week last of May.  Review June 2.
 +
: '''June 2, 2021:  John not available, review July meeting.'''
  
There is an IHE PCD OID page. The IHE Domain Coordination Committee has had a very active discussion re. the management of OIDs within IHE. OIDs will be available when needed. Dec. 9, 2009: Robert reported no news; change to Feb. 4.'''June 30, 2010: John Garguilo will integrate 66.1 and 82.'''
 
  
|-
 
| align="center" | 83
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | MOUs
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Sandy
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Ken
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2010.05.03
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Follow up MOU status with CIMIT, ASTM.  Ken reported that Julian presented this to the ASTM. John Garguilo reported they had a meeting with the FDA and updated them on NIST tools and their work with PCD. '''June 30, 2010: Move to PC. '''
 
  
 
|}
 
|}
  
==Items 90-99==
+
==Items 200 - 209==
 +
 
  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
:{|border="2"  
Line 114: Line 122:
 
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Status
 
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Status
 
!              align="left"  |Comments
 
!              align="left"  |Comments
 +
 +
|-
 +
| align="center" | 200
 +
| '''<Action Item>''' | MDS, Containment and VMD Requirements
 +
| '''<Owners>:'''  | Paul Schluter
 +
| '''<Participants>''' |
 +
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Aug 4, 2021
 +
| '''<Status>''' | Open
 +
| '''<Comments>:'''  | June 27, 2018:  Created.  Need to make consistent, so they can be applied uniformly by NIST tool.  Set to next TC meeting
 +
: July 25, 2018: No update yet, move to F2F TC meeting.
 +
: Oct 18, 2018: Loose, not tested by NIST tools. Required disclosure at CMI. Need to assemble ‘uber’ models. How rigorous. Part may include retrofitting specificity in TF. May need general x-type path. May be able to use a tool like FHIR’s to create the containment models. Also want to clearly state what containment is. Discussed options and current process with some examples. Need to work out wrinkles for multiple devices doing the same thing. Need to solve persistence issue. Example: BP monitoring channels, when expanding channels, need to ensure the original maintains its channel number. Discussed different IV pump models as well as monitoring. Found a challenge with ACM; Alarms and other messages. If the alarm is in the first message, then another message is generated with another field completed, the alarm may not be at the same location in the message. Oliver will draft a White Paper to address MDS, persistence and channel identification, what works, doesn’t work and mine fields. He has a lot of notes already. Will review Dec TC meeting.
 +
:Dec 19, 2018 - Using it, NIST working on it.  Until 10101r is out the door, won’t be able to focus on it.  Not sure next stage of ‘done’ is.  Push out to February, and discuss at DPI meetings.
 +
: Feb 6, 2019: Nothing right now, move to next TC.
 +
: Mar 6, 2019: Should be able to start on it again soon.  Review next PC&TC
 +
: Mar 20, 2019:  No new info, could use a ½ hour discussion at F2F.  Set to F2F
 +
: Apr 25, 2019Related to the OBX-4 question, need to figure out what to do. It is a ‘should’, do we make it a ‘shall’? If so, we need to let implementer know well before Connectathon. Include Lexicographic order. Move out to June meeting.
 +
: June 5, 2019: Tabled for now, move to July
 +
: July, 10, 2019: Paul not here, fair amount of discussion recently.  Michael Faughn working on RTMMS, which will help.  Also need to work on TF and IGAMPT.  Move to August
 +
:-Aug 7, 2019: Will work on it after Events and Alerts.  Michael and Nicholas will work on it when they have time. Move to September.
 +
: Sep 4, 2019: Should be able to convene a call and take care of it.  Move to October
 +
: Nov 6, 2019:  Some progress, move to Dec.
 +
: Dec 4, 2019: No new info, move to Feb.
 +
: Feb 5, 2020: Making progress, move to F2F.
 +
: Apr 23, 2020 - Containment modeling important, can resolve problems, especially during Connectathon.  Asking those that need terms to create containment models.  This limits the need for inspecting messages by hand, as computers are much better at it.  He, Michael, and Brian are working on consistent output data as well.  NIST is working with CDC on a similar issues regarding COVID-19 tracking.  Inconsistent data quality is an issue for them as well.  John G – Nicholas will have some info that will help later during F2F.  Move to next F2F.
 +
: Oct 8, 2020 - Should be resolved with Pump group and work with Michael Faughn.  Move out to January call.
 +
: Jan 6, 2021 - Will wrap up when Michael Faughn can focus on it.  Review next month.
 +
: Feb 3, 2021 - Still working on it - Michael Faughn still working on another project.  Move to March.  Add 'Containment' to title.
 +
: Mar 10, 2021:  Michael Faughn still porting Rosetta.  Paul wrote a containment model.  Pathway figured out, should be able to move forward and use with other devices.  Review in May.
 +
: '''April 29, 2021:  Coupled with Michael Faughn's availability.  Been capturing terms at various workgroup meetings.  Set to August meeting.'''
  
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 93
+
| align="center" | 202
| '''<Action Item>''' | Managing Document Versions
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | MEMDMC CP to make PID and PV1 segments optional
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Rhoads
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Monroe Pattillo
 +
| '''<Participants>''' | Dalibor, John Rhoads  
 +
| '''<Due Date>'''  | July 7, 2021
 +
| '''<Status>''' | Open
 +
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Apr 25, 2019: MEMDMC profile to change via CP to use a message template of ORU_R(as allocated by O&O) which affords it the ability to make the usage of the PID and PV1 segments as optional for MEMDMC use cases.  If PID and/or PV1 segments are present they should be populated per the IHE PCD TF.  We did this with ACM, so should be able to do so in MEM.
 +
: May 1, 2019: Getting a new trigger event from HL7.  We can start testing to this.  Won’t make official until HL7 releases new normative.  Will need to talk to NIST about flagging this in testing.  Set to June TC.
 +
: June 5, 2019: Dalibor not here, move to July meeting.
 +
: July 10, 2019:  Nothing new, move to August.
 +
: Aug 7, 2019: HL7 change, NIST tool isn't clear on how to communicate needed info.  Add John Rhoads to Participant list.
 +
: Sep 4, 2019:  Up to HL7 meeting to communicate MEMDMC msg.  Conflict in use of PID segment.  MEMDMC needs it’s own trigger.  Monroe will send to John G for the agenda.  Move to October.
 +
: Nov 6, 2019:  At HL7 O&O.  They have a huge backlog, will take time.  Problem with HL7 standard, a bit of an unstable reference loop.  Is it possible to ‘pre-adopt’ the triggers?  Yes, if HL7 says they will create them.  Move to Dec.
 +
: Dec 4, 2019: Still waiting on HL7.  Review in March.
 +
: March 4, 2020: Waiting for HL7.  In the queue, not discussed yet.  Needs a promoter on the committee at HL7 O&O to ensure it’s addressed.  John Rhoads will disuss with a member.  Move to F2F.
 +
: Apr 23, 2020 - Once triggers are officially committed by HL7, they can implement it.  Monroe isn’t sure should be actually owner of this.  John Rhoads talks to O&O a lot.  They have a lot to do with limited resources.  He will take ownership.  Move to next F2F.
 +
: Oct 8, 2020: In HL7 queue, move to February, after HL7 meeting.
 +
: Feb 3, 2021 - Need new MEM trigger to avoid PHI info.  Move to spring F2F.
 +
: April 29, 2021:  Passed it into HL7 Orders and Observations, out of their hands now.  Has Monroe contacted Hans?  John will send his contact to Monroe.  Set to June meeting.
 +
: '''June 2, 2021: Monroe sent email to liaison, not reply yet.  Move to July.'''
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| align="center" | 206
 +
| '''<Action Item>''' |
 +
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2010.09.30
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |  
| '''<Comments>:'''  | F2F:  research the use of GForge. Feb. 24, 2010: John Rhoads to discuss with Steve Moore. '''June 30, 2010: John R has received approval to use GForge. Change date to Sept. 30, 2010.'''
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
 +
 
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 97
+
| align="center" | 207
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
QoS and a QoD (quality of data) issues need to be addressed within the alarm/alert communications
 
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
Monroe, Ken
 
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2010.08.30
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |  
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
Initiated F2F May 3, 2010 afternoon, item 2: (a) build the ability to identify these issues and (b) implement a response. An alert and/or log should be sent/noted when it is needed. May 26, 2010: Monroe has begun work. Initial proposal on how to proceed June 30. '''June 30, 2010: Change date. '''
 
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 98
+
| align="center" | 208
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
Open source solution to archiving persistent data
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ken, Vaughan Zakian
+
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2010.06.30
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' |  
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
Initiated F2F May 3, 2010: Ken and Vaughan will address an open source solution to archiving persistent data. '''May 26, 2010: Ken will contact Vaughan and report back the end of June. '''
+
 
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 99
+
| align="center" | 209
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
Review 2010, Develop 2011 Test Cases
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Manny
+
| '''<Participants>''' |  
| '''<Participants>''' | John Garguilo
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2010.06.16
+
| '''<Status>''' |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
Initiated F2F May 3, 2010: Manny will schedule review of existing test cases and then extensions and new test cases. Manny will add device identification and chain of data to the list of potential changes to testing. May 26, 2010: Summer, with a plan in a couple of weeks.'''June 30, 2010: Reviews have begun, change date to end of Aug.'''
 
  
  
 
|}
 
|}
  
==Items 100-109==
+
==Tracking Related Items, 1-20 ==
  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
|-
 
|-
 
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
 
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action
+
! width="50%"  align="left"  |Item and Relationships
! width="5%"  align="left"   |Owner
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Date Added to List
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="5%   align="left"  |Date Closed
! width="5%align="left"  |Due Date
+
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Status
+
!              align="left"  |Comments
+
  
 +
|-
 +
| align="center" | 1
 +
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |
 +
VA proposal on PulseOx - write up details / issues to TC (Ioana S./Greg S.). Provide mappings to x73 of what VA has from LOINC & SNOMED CT - VA to encode (encode all information?)
 +
| '''<Date Added>:'''  | F2F Oct. 2011
 +
| '''<Date Closed>''' |
 +
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |
 +
 +
|-
 +
| align="center" | 2
 +
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |
 +
DCM (Detailed Clinical Model for Devices) - Develop/provide a publication in a form that will be given to IHE-PCD (Ioana S.) due
 +
| '''<Date Added>:'''  | F2F Oct. 2011
 +
| '''<Date Closed>''' | Oct 5, 2017
 +
| '''<Description/Update>'''  | Oct 5, 2017: Reviewed at F2F.  Unanimous decision by TC to sunset this item.
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 100
+
| align="center" | 3
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' | SFT Segment - Desire to include info from pumps, software segment preferred.
CPs: PCD-01, PCD-02, ACM, ACK, ITI-31, RTM, other
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  | F2F April 12, 2018
| '''<Owners>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Due Date>''' | 2010.06.02
+
| '''<Status>''' | Close
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
Initiated F2F May: CPs will be submitted, after revisions if necessary. All were supported by those present. Pump WG will address at least two. Monroe will revise ACM TI.
+
Manny to ask John Donnelly to seek vendors to test, implement at Showcase. May 26, 2010: Manny to get CPs out when available. Recruit needed vendors - move to PC. '''June 30, 2010: Close. Vendor recruiting to be a PC responsibility. '''
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 101
+
| align="center" | 4
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
Selection of WCTP by ACM
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Monroe
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Due Date>''' | 2010.06.30
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
Initiated F2F May 5, 2010: Todd will seek the MOU for ACM's WCTP.org issue. May 26, 2010: Monroe indicated that WCTP will be used and a CP will be prepared by the WG and submitted to the TC. Todd asked if this will be an option or the single approach. Monroe indicated that both this and SMTP should be accepted and WCTP will be promoted. Todd noted that wired vs. wireless needs to be addressed in the future. CP for ballot and TI available June 30. '''June 30, 2010: Manny to ping Steve Moore about SMTP and WCTP and learn if it is necessary to lose SMTP. Open Action Item for WCTP MOU (PC). Manny to contact Monroe re ballot for WCTP (TC). The question of whether this is a revised supplement or a CP is to be made by the ACM WG. Monroe and Ken will lead the effort. '''
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 102
+
| align="center" | 5
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
Numeric Array (NA) data type
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Due Date>''' | 2010.06.02
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
Initiated F2F May 6, 2010: Seek restoration of the Numeric Array (NA) data type. May 26, 2010: Wait to discuss with John Rhoads. Todd noted that HL7 v.7 should go to ballot shortly. The alarm trigger is included. NA could be included in v.2.8. Monroe asked if the TI version of ACM should assume positive ballot on v.7. This should be discussed at the next TC meeting. ''' '''June 30, 2010: Close because John Garguilo believes this data type can be used. '''
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 103
+
| align="center" | 6
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
DPI/ICE-PAC Project
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Due Date>''' | 2010.05.26
+
| '''<Status>''' |Close
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
Initiated F2F May 7, 2010: Define the next steps and enroll vendors to develop this in time for the Connectathon and Showcase. This would include: a technical report, and possibly technical documents such draft supplements for DPI or other. This would be a demonstration testing for a New Directions wall. Philips and Draeger expressed interest. Draft a project plan targeting (a) specification development over the summer, (b) prototyping in the fall / early winter, (c) demonstration testing event, (d) public demonstration during HIMSS '11 (end of February in Orlando). Jon B. offered to recruit vendors & organize. '''May 26, 2010: Add Todd. Todd developed a Google Group. Rapid Device Configuration (RDC) is the project name. The intent of the item has been met. Close. '''
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 104
+
| align="center" | 7
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
CDA (HL 7 v.3)
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Due Date>''' | 2010.05.26
+
| '''<Status>''' |Close
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
Initiated F2F May 7, 2010: They will set up meetings and Wiki pages. John Rhoads will poll participants to set a meeting time. '''May 26: 19.Todd reported that this was discussed in detail in Rio. John will take this forward. The GAS WG (anesthesia) is also working in this area, with effort on a CDA report. Close. '''
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 105
+
| align="center" | 8
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
Obtain all ADT support required for Connectathon, Showcase
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Manny
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Participants>''' | Cochairs
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | August 4, 2010.
+
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | June 30: Include PAM, PDQ, PEC.
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 106
+
| align="center" | 9
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
PDA
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Due Date>''' | August 30, 2010.
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
June 30: Possibly to include interim document.
+
  
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 107
+
| align="center" | 10
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Participants>''' |  
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2010.
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 108
+
| align="center" | 11
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Participants>''' |  
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2010.
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
|-
 +
| align="center" | 12
 +
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
 +
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |
 +
| '''<Date Closed>''' |
 +
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 109
+
| align="center" | 13
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Participants>''' |  
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 2010.
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
|-
 +
| align="center" | 14
 +
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
 +
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
 +
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
 +
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| align="center" | 15
 +
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |
 +
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |
 +
| '''<Date Closed>''' |
 +
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| align="center" | 16
 +
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |
 +
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |
 +
| '''<Date Closed>''' |
 +
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| align="center" | 17
 +
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |
 +
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |
 +
| '''<Date Closed>''' |
 +
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| align="center" | 18
 +
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |
 +
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |
 +
| '''<Date Closed>''' |
 +
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |
 +
 
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| align="center" | 19
 +
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |
 +
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |
 +
| '''<Date Closed>''' |
 +
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |
 +
 
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| align="center" | 20
 +
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |
 +
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |
 +
| '''<Date Closed>''' |
 +
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
  
  
Line 284: Line 377:
 
|}
 
|}
  
==Items 110-119==
+
==Tracking Related Items, 21-40 ==
  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
:{|border="2"  
 
|-
 
|-
 
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
 
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action
+
! width="50%"  align="left"  |Item and Relationships
! width="5%"  align="left"   |Owner
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Date Added to List
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="5%   align="left"  |Date Closed
! width="5%align="left"  |Due Date
+
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Status
+
!              align="left"  |Comments
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 110
+
| align="center" | 21
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Participants>''' |  
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
   
| '''<Comments>:''' |
+
 
+
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 111
+
| align="center" | 22
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>''' |  
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 112
+
| align="center" | 23
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>''' |  
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 113
+
| align="center" | 24
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>''' |  
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 114
+
| align="center" | 25
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>''' |  
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
 
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 115
+
| align="center" | 26
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>''' |  
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 116
+
| align="center" | 27
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>''' |  
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 117
+
| align="center" | 28
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Participants>''' |  
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 118
+
| align="center" | 29
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Participants>''' |  
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
  
 
|-
 
|-
| align="center" | 119
+
| align="center" | 30
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Item and Relationships>''' |  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Date Added>:'''  |  
| '''<Participants>''' |
+
| '''<Date Closed>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>''' |  
+
| '''<Description/Update>'''  |  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
+
  
  
Line 391: Line 463:
 
|}
 
|}
  
 +
See also [[PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items]] page.
  
 
=='''Links to PCD TC Meetings'''==
 
=='''Links to PCD TC Meetings'''==
Line 398: Line 471:
  
 
[[Category:PCD]]
 
[[Category:PCD]]
 +
[[Category:PCD Reference Pages]]

Latest revision as of 10:28, 2 June 2021

See also PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items page.

To see changes between current and last(or any earlier) versions of the action item list, click the history tab at the top of the page, select versions to compare and click compare command.

Significant recent changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Items 60 - 69 Are Closed

Items 70-79 Are Closed

Items 80-89 are closed

Items 90-99 are closed

Items 100-109 are closed

Items 110-119 are closed

Items 120-129 are Closed

Items 130-139 are closed

Items 140-149 are Closed

Items 150-159 are Closed

Items 160-169 are Closed

Items 170-179 are Cosed

Items 180-189 are closed

Items 190-199

No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update



196 Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78 John Garguilo July 7, 2021 OPEN From 2016 NA Connectathon. Status is in PCD TF v5 Vol2 page 119 at line 2890, but not in NIST Tool which only supports values from HL7 Table 0078. We can suggest table changes to HL7, John will take this to HL7.

April 21, 2016: Values are in TF. John will approach HL7 vocab group at their meeting in two weeks. Anticipates no issue. If not successful, will add XML table. Set to PC&TC meeting May 18.

May 18, 2016: Couldn't find the term we wanted to add, please send it to John. Change date to June 1. Should be in Vol 2, reference to table 78. Set to next TC meeting.
June 1, 2016: Change to July 6 TC call.
July 6, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
Aug 3, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
Sep 7, 2016: Will try to present at HL7, set to Oct PC/TC meeting. Set to Oct meeting.
Oct 5, 2016: Contacted Vocabulary working group, almost done. Will extend tables with appropriate codes. A simple add to get the changes put in. Set to F2F.
Oct 12, 2016: Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78 – pp61 discusses it, we have values not in HL7. HL7: write up proposal for them to approve or not. These are generic enough for other to use them, it is also a way to get some null values in there. Can we create a local table to address it – Yes. We will need to do that for the Connectathon. But was only checked against HL7 table for DEC; need to add a local DEC table. May want to define a write operation as well. Targeting HL7 Jan 2017 to have values added to Table 3.9.4.1.2.5-3. Set due date to Feb TC meeting.
Feb 1, 2017: Will submit to HL7 vocabulary group. Will present to May HL7 meeting. Review May 17th PC and TC.
May 17, 2017: Needs some paperwork done and sent, should be done in a month. Review June 21.
July 12, 2017: Nothing new. Review at Aug TC.
Aug 15, 2017: No new information, move to Sep meeting.
Sep 27, 2017: No update, effort to get these formally into HL7. John will contact Ted Klein at HL7, set to Oct TC.
Oct 5 2017: Validated and put in tool. Contacted Ted Klein, moving forward. Should be completed Nov 29. Set to Dec TC.
Dec 20 2017: John not available, move to Jan TC meeting.
Jan 3, 2018: No update, move to Feb TC.
Feb 7, 2018: John still needs to submit something. Set to March TC meeting.
Mar 21, 2018: No update, move to Apr F2F.
April 12, 2018: John not available, move to April PC&TC.
April 19, 2018: No update, move to May TC meeting.
May 2, 2018: Work continues, hope to make progress from HL7 meetings. Set to June TC meeting.
June 13, 2018: No new info, move the joint PC&TC meeting.
June 27, 2018: John G not available, set to next TC meeting.
July 25, 2018: No update yet, set to Sept TC meeting.
Aug 15, 2018: John submitted info to Ted Klein, will need to follow up at HL7 meeting. He can update at F2F.
Oct 18, 2018: John not available, move to next TC meeting.
Nov 5, 2018: No new info, next HL& should provide update. Set to Jan meeting.
Jan 2, 2019: NIST unavailable, set to Feb meeting
Feb 6, 2019: John not here, move to Joint PC/TC
Mar 6, 2019: John not available, move to F2F
Apr 25, 2019: John will get it in as soon as he can. Review in June
June 5, 2019: John not on call, set to July meeting
July 10, 2019: No change, move to August
Aug 7, 2019: Checks data validity. John not available, move to next month.
Sep 4, 2019: No update, move to next month.
Nov 6, 2019: No update, move to Dec.
Dec 4, 2019: Review after next HL7 meeting. Move to March.
March 4, 2020: John not available, move to April meetings
April 1, 2020: May HL7 cancelled, unable to do anything for now, move to September meeting.
Sept 2, 2020: HL7 meeting this month, move to F2F
Oct 8, 2020: No update. Move to February.
Feb 3, 2021: John not available, move to next meeting.
Mar 10, 2021: Nothing new, need to talk to Ted Cline. Review after HL7 meetings, set to June.
April 29, 2021: Found a new way to work on this. They have weekly meetings, so will try to get it on their agenda. Hope to make progress by HL7 meeting week last of May. Review June 2.
June 2, 2021: John not available, review July meeting.


Items 200 - 209

Number Action Owner Participants Due Date Status Comments
200 MDS, Containment and VMD Requirements Paul Schluter Aug 4, 2021 Open June 27, 2018: Created. Need to make consistent, so they can be applied uniformly by NIST tool. Set to next TC meeting
July 25, 2018: No update yet, move to F2F TC meeting.
Oct 18, 2018: Loose, not tested by NIST tools. Required disclosure at CMI. Need to assemble ‘uber’ models. How rigorous. Part may include retrofitting specificity in TF. May need general x-type path. May be able to use a tool like FHIR’s to create the containment models. Also want to clearly state what containment is. Discussed options and current process with some examples. Need to work out wrinkles for multiple devices doing the same thing. Need to solve persistence issue. Example: BP monitoring channels, when expanding channels, need to ensure the original maintains its channel number. Discussed different IV pump models as well as monitoring. Found a challenge with ACM; Alarms and other messages. If the alarm is in the first message, then another message is generated with another field completed, the alarm may not be at the same location in the message. Oliver will draft a White Paper to address MDS, persistence and channel identification, what works, doesn’t work and mine fields. He has a lot of notes already. Will review Dec TC meeting.
Dec 19, 2018 - Using it, NIST working on it. Until 10101r is out the door, won’t be able to focus on it. Not sure next stage of ‘done’ is. Push out to February, and discuss at DPI meetings.
Feb 6, 2019: Nothing right now, move to next TC.
Mar 6, 2019: Should be able to start on it again soon. Review next PC&TC
Mar 20, 2019: No new info, could use a ½ hour discussion at F2F. Set to F2F
Apr 25, 2019Related to the OBX-4 question, need to figure out what to do. It is a ‘should’, do we make it a ‘shall’? If so, we need to let implementer know well before Connectathon. Include Lexicographic order. Move out to June meeting.
June 5, 2019: Tabled for now, move to July
July, 10, 2019: Paul not here, fair amount of discussion recently. Michael Faughn working on RTMMS, which will help. Also need to work on TF and IGAMPT. Move to August
-Aug 7, 2019: Will work on it after Events and Alerts. Michael and Nicholas will work on it when they have time. Move to September.
Sep 4, 2019: Should be able to convene a call and take care of it. Move to October
Nov 6, 2019: Some progress, move to Dec.
Dec 4, 2019: No new info, move to Feb.
Feb 5, 2020: Making progress, move to F2F.
Apr 23, 2020 - Containment modeling important, can resolve problems, especially during Connectathon. Asking those that need terms to create containment models. This limits the need for inspecting messages by hand, as computers are much better at it. He, Michael, and Brian are working on consistent output data as well. NIST is working with CDC on a similar issues regarding COVID-19 tracking. Inconsistent data quality is an issue for them as well. John G – Nicholas will have some info that will help later during F2F. Move to next F2F.
Oct 8, 2020 - Should be resolved with Pump group and work with Michael Faughn. Move out to January call.
Jan 6, 2021 - Will wrap up when Michael Faughn can focus on it. Review next month.
Feb 3, 2021 - Still working on it - Michael Faughn still working on another project. Move to March. Add 'Containment' to title.
Mar 10, 2021: Michael Faughn still porting Rosetta. Paul wrote a containment model. Pathway figured out, should be able to move forward and use with other devices. Review in May.
April 29, 2021: Coupled with Michael Faughn's availability. Been capturing terms at various workgroup meetings. Set to August meeting.


202 MEMDMC CP to make PID and PV1 segments optional Monroe Pattillo Dalibor, John Rhoads July 7, 2021 Open Apr 25, 2019: MEMDMC profile to change via CP to use a message template of ORU_R(as allocated by O&O) which affords it the ability to make the usage of the PID and PV1 segments as optional for MEMDMC use cases. If PID and/or PV1 segments are present they should be populated per the IHE PCD TF. We did this with ACM, so should be able to do so in MEM.
May 1, 2019: Getting a new trigger event from HL7. We can start testing to this. Won’t make official until HL7 releases new normative. Will need to talk to NIST about flagging this in testing. Set to June TC.
June 5, 2019: Dalibor not here, move to July meeting.
July 10, 2019: Nothing new, move to August.
Aug 7, 2019: HL7 change, NIST tool isn't clear on how to communicate needed info. Add John Rhoads to Participant list.
Sep 4, 2019: Up to HL7 meeting to communicate MEMDMC msg. Conflict in use of PID segment. MEMDMC needs it’s own trigger. Monroe will send to John G for the agenda. Move to October.
Nov 6, 2019: At HL7 O&O. They have a huge backlog, will take time. Problem with HL7 standard, a bit of an unstable reference loop. Is it possible to ‘pre-adopt’ the triggers? Yes, if HL7 says they will create them. Move to Dec.
Dec 4, 2019: Still waiting on HL7. Review in March.
March 4, 2020: Waiting for HL7. In the queue, not discussed yet. Needs a promoter on the committee at HL7 O&O to ensure it’s addressed. John Rhoads will disuss with a member. Move to F2F.
Apr 23, 2020 - Once triggers are officially committed by HL7, they can implement it. Monroe isn’t sure should be actually owner of this. John Rhoads talks to O&O a lot. They have a lot to do with limited resources. He will take ownership. Move to next F2F.
Oct 8, 2020: In HL7 queue, move to February, after HL7 meeting.
Feb 3, 2021 - Need new MEM trigger to avoid PHI info. Move to spring F2F.
April 29, 2021: Passed it into HL7 Orders and Observations, out of their hands now. Has Monroe contacted Hans? John will send his contact to Monroe. Set to June meeting.
June 2, 2021: Monroe sent email to liaison, not reply yet. Move to July.
206


207
208


209


Tracking Related Items, 1-20

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
1

VA proposal on PulseOx - write up details / issues to TC (Ioana S./Greg S.). Provide mappings to x73 of what VA has from LOINC & SNOMED CT - VA to encode (encode all information?)

F2F Oct. 2011
2

DCM (Detailed Clinical Model for Devices) - Develop/provide a publication in a form that will be given to IHE-PCD (Ioana S.) due

F2F Oct. 2011 Oct 5, 2017 Oct 5, 2017: Reviewed at F2F. Unanimous decision by TC to sunset this item.
3 SFT Segment - Desire to include info from pumps, software segment preferred. F2F April 12, 2018
4
5
6
7
8


9


10


11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18


19


20


Tracking Related Items, 21-40

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28


29


30


See also PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items page.

Links to PCD TC Meetings

Go to most recent/past meetings or next meeting Category: PCD Meeting

Patient Care Device home