Difference between revisions of "PCD Technical Committee Action Items"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Items 190-199)
(Items 190-199)
Line 57: Line 57:
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Garguilo
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | John Garguilo
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
| '''<Due Date>'''  | August 2, 2017
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Sep 6, 2017
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | From 2016 NA Connectathon.  Status is in PCD TF v5 Vol2 page 119 at line 2890, but not in NIST Tool which only supports values from HL7 Table 0078.  We can suggest table changes to HL7, John will take this to HL7.
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | From 2016 NA Connectathon.  Status is in PCD TF v5 Vol2 page 119 at line 2890, but not in NIST Tool which only supports values from HL7 Table 0078.  We can suggest table changes to HL7, John will take this to HL7.
Line 70: Line 70:
 
:Feb 1, 2017: Will submit to HL7 vocabulary group.  Will present to May HL7 meeting.  Review May 17th PC and TC.
 
:Feb 1, 2017: Will submit to HL7 vocabulary group.  Will present to May HL7 meeting.  Review May 17th PC and TC.
 
:May 17, 2017:  Needs some paperwork done and sent, should be done in a month.  Review June 21.
 
:May 17, 2017:  Needs some paperwork done and sent, should be done in a month.  Review June 21.
:'''July 12, 2017:  Nothing new.  Review at Aug TC.'''
+
:'''July 12, 2017:  Nothing new.  Review at Aug TC.
 +
:'''Aug 15, 2017:  No new information, move to Sep meeting.'''
  
  

Revision as of 10:34, 16 August 2017

See also PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items page.

To see changes between current and last(or any earlier) versions of the action item list, click the history tab at the top of the page, select versions to compare and click compare command.

Significant recent changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Items 60 - 69 Are Closed

Items 70-79 Are Closed

Items 80-89 are closed

Items 90-99 are closed

Items 100-109 are closed

Items 110-119 are closed

Items 120-129 are Closed

Items 130-139 are closed

Items 140-149 are Closed

Items 150-159 are Closed

Items 160-169 are Closed

Items 170-179 are Cosed

Items 180-189 are closed

Items 190-199

No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update



196 Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78 John Garguilo Sep 6, 2017 OPEN From 2016 NA Connectathon. Status is in PCD TF v5 Vol2 page 119 at line 2890, but not in NIST Tool which only supports values from HL7 Table 0078. We can suggest table changes to HL7, John will take this to HL7.

April 21, 2016: Values are in TF. John will approach HL7 vocab group at their meeting in two weeks. Anticipates no issue. If not successful, will add XML table. Set to PC&TC meeting May 18.

May 18, 2016: Couldn't find the term we wanted to add, please send it to John. Change date to June 1. Should be in Vol 2, reference to table 78. Set to next TC meeting.
June 1, 2016: Change to July 6 TC call.
July 6, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
Aug 3, 2016: Nothing new, set to next TC meeting.
Sep 7, 2016: Will try to present at HL7, set to Oct PC/TC meeting. Set to Oct meeting.
Oct 5, 2016: Contacted Vocabulary working group, almost done. Will extend tables with appropriate codes. A simple add to get the changes put in. Set to F2F.
Oct 12, 2016: Add PCD specific values to HL7 table 78 – pp61 discusses it, we have values not in HL7. HL7: write up proposal for them to approve or not. These are generic enough for other to use them, it is also a way to get some null values in there. Can we create a local table to address it – Yes. We will need to do that for the Connectathon. But was only checked against HL7 table for DEC; need to add a local DEC table. May want to define a write operation as well. Targeting HL7 Jan 2017 to have values added to Table 3.9.4.1.2.5-3. Set due date to Feb TC meeting.
Feb 1, 2017: Will submit to HL7 vocabulary group. Will present to May HL7 meeting. Review May 17th PC and TC.
May 17, 2017: Needs some paperwork done and sent, should be done in a month. Review June 21.
July 12, 2017: Nothing new. Review at Aug TC.
Aug 15, 2017: No new information, move to Sep meeting.


198 Draft EC overview for Tech Framework John Rhoads Sept 20, 2017 OPEN Follow up to Action item 170.
Have a small note in V1, more detail in V2.
John will provide update at F2F, postpone until then.
April 5, 2017: From F2F - Quick Review: WP reviewed, issued for public comment, comments resolved. Updated document will go to TC for final review then off to IHE for publishing. Changes – Covered applications and supplied IHE diagrams. Review at May TC.

May 3, 2017: Some progress. IPEC episodic observations, building a framework for that that will apply to other profiles. Move to next TC. June 7, 2017: Nothing for now, set date to TC just before F2F.

199 SFT Segment John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda Sept 20, 2017 OPEN Follow up to discussion at Oct 2016 F2F.
Feb 1, 2017: Desire to include info from pumps, software segment preferred. Legal to use, but not in TF. Will need a CP, discuss at a next pump group meeting and prepare. Set to March TC meeting. Add Jeff Rinda as an owner.
March 1, 2017: No new info, postpone until F2F
April 5, 2017: the pump group tried to bring up the RTMMS tool with partial success. Afterward, nothing was in. What do they need to do to move it forward? John G walked through the website. How do we edit x73 tab? Any desired edits go to a ‘bin’ for review and potential inclusion. The changes won’t directly replace that text, but will be added as additional reference info. Can send Nicholas a spreadsheet with the needed terms and supporting info; he will upload them as needed. Will need a new bin, mechanism to export. If you want to revise x73, need a mechanism to send it forward. Everyone has vendor access, Jeff has SVO access. If they edit that, where does it propagate? To the proposed terms table. Moving forward – WG will create a spreadsheet with all changes, then submit it to Nicholas for loading into RTMMS. They can edit in the vendor table (except Jeff)- they can submit that way. They are trying edit a lot of things; will focus on those they can edit, then look at how to take care of the rest of the changes. Went through the process while in the Infusion Pump WG account. Set to May TC.

May 3, 2017: No new information, need to define what is to goes into it. Move to June meeting and remind Jeff Rinda. June 7, 2017: Nothing for now, set date to TC just before F2F.



Tracking Related Items, 1-20

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
1

VA proposal on PulseOx - write up details / issues to TC (Ioana S./Greg S.). Provide mappings to x73 of what VA has from LOINC & SNOMED CT - VA to encode (encode all information?)

F2F Oct. 2011
2

DCM (Detailed Clinical Model for Devices) - Develop/provide a publication in a form that will be given to IHE-PCD (Ioana S.) due

F2F Oct. 2011
3
4
5
6
7
8


9


10


11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18


19


20


Tracking Related Items, 21-40

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28


29


30


See also PCD Technical Committee Closed Action Items page.

Links to PCD TC Meetings

Go to most recent/past meetings or next meeting Category: PCD Meeting

Patient Care Device home