PCD TC 2013-08-07 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
TC Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Topic: PCD Technical Committee
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summary July 24, 2013 PCD TC 2013-07-24 Webex
- 3. Announcements
- - Elections
- - Survey - Pulse Ox Data
- - HIMSS14 Planning
- Survey - Participation in the Connectathon, Showcase
- Use Case Suggestions - Highly Desirable
- 4. Status: TF, Supplement, Other Documents
- - TF Vol II update
- - OMS WP is due later.
- - MSH-5 (Receiving Application)/ MSH-3 (Sending Application) issue, potential CP?.
- - Usage of containment of 20601 within multiple OBR/OBXs.
- 5. Action Item Review (last reviewed July 10 continue with #149)
- - Ambitious Workitem List: Call for Updates Via Email or Attendance
- 6. Additional Business
- - IHE-PCD Webinar tomorrow (August 8th)
- 7. Next Meetings:
- TC August 21; PC August 14
- F2F the Week of October 7: Agenda, Hotel, Participation Poll
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- - The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- - Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
- - and there is a list of CPs, which may, at any given time, affect a published document. The list is at
- Not Yet Published:
- IHE Webinars 2013 - http://www.iheusa.org/events.aspx
- Request for Brief Proposals Cycle 9: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Patient_Care_Devices#Development_Calendar
- Chair: John Garguilo
- Robert Flanders, John Garguilo, Bob Gold, Monroe Pattillo, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved Placeholder
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meeting(s):
- Accepted Placeholder
3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
The next meetings are:
TC August 21, 2013 PCD TC 2013-08-21 Webex
PC August 14, 2013 PCD PC 2013-08-14 Webex