PCD TC 2013-07-24 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 13:20, 3 November 2014 by PaulSherman (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Patient Care Device Domain

Meeting Purpose

TC Regularly Scheduled Meeting

WebEx Information

Topic: PCD Technical Committee

Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary July 10, 2013 PCD TC 2013-07-10 Webex
3. Announcements
- Elections
- Survey - Pulse Ox Data
- HIMSS14 Planning Has Begun
Survey - Participation in the Connectathon, Showcase
Use Case Suggestions - Highly Desirable
4. Status: TF, Supplement, Other Documents
- ACM will be folded into the FT TF; changes suggested by Scott will be addressed in the editing process.
- Pump CPs will be included in the revised TF.
- OMS WP is due later.
- DMC and LS Meet Alternate Weeks
5. Action Item Review (last reviewed July 10 continue with #149)
- Ambitious Workitem List: Call for Updates Via Email or Attendance
6. Additional Business
7. Next Meetings:
TC August 7, 21; PC August 14

Action Items from Previous Meetings

See PCD Technical Committee Action Items.

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
- and there is a list of CPs, which may, at any given time, affect a published document. The list is at

http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_CP_grid

  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Chair: John Garguilo
Anne Burroughs (True Process), Robert Flanders, Barrett Franklin, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Jon Lachman, Willis Lam, Jeff McGeath, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Ioana Singureanu, Stan Wiley, Manny Furst

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
Discussion Summary of previous meeting(s):
Accepted

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
Status/Discussion:

3. Announcements:

- Elections: Members were encouraged to cast their ballots.
- Survey for POI: Manny announced the survey to learn if DORs that are capable of sending pulse ox data will upgrade to POI. Ioana and John Garguilo discussed updates to the test. The value sets will be updated and there may be additional tests.
- HIMSS Showcase Planning: Manny reported that HIMSS has begun design of the HIMSS14 Interoperability Showcase. The structures will be replaced with a more modern set. HIMSS hired a designer who works in one of the hospital design engineering firms for planning. PCD will be in an area called “simulation” with a more clinical appearance. He asked that members respond to the survey and offer use case suggestions.
o Barrett suggested that RTLS be a significant part of the demonstration.
o Barrett suggested that clinical simulation be considered and Dr. Goldman may be a resource by offering the simulation tool.


4. Status of TF, Etc.:

- ACM: Ready to include in the volume 2 TF FT. John Garguilo summarized the process from proposals to TF. Ken volunteered to update volume 1.
- TF:
o Pump CPs will be included.
o John Garguilo indicated the plan to provide the updated TF in time for the August 7 TC meeting.
- OMS: WP due later. Ken reported that OMS WG will meet shortly.
- WCM: Ken reported that some of the nomenclature and RefIDs are submitted to IEEE. Some ACM terms will be included. Paul Schluter added that the additional attributes can be included in the next update to Rosetta; the update will be distributed for discussion Monday in time for the next Rosetta meeting. Term codes are added just before submission to IEEE.
- DMC and LS meet alternate weeks. Monroe noted that we are seeking additional co-leaders. The goal at this time is the “low hanging fruit”. This Friday is scheduled for DMC.

5. Action Items:

- Manny and John Garguilo requested updates via emails in this WG’s Google Group.

6. Action Items: Deferred


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

TC August 7, 2013 PCD TC 2013-08-07 Webex

TC August 21, 2013 PCD TC 2013-08-21 Webex

PC August 14, 2013 PCD PC 2013-08-14 Webex


PCD Home