PCD TC 2013-01-09 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
TC Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Topic: PCD Technical Committee
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summary Dec. 12: PCD TC 2012-12-12 Webex
- 3. Detailed Proposals:
- - Ballot Results
- - Participation
- 4. Status: TF, Supplement, Other Documents
- 5. Pre-Connectathon/Connectathon/Showcase
- 6. Action Item Review (last reviewed 11/7/12)
- 7. Next and Recent Meetings
- - PC Jan. 16, Feb. 13; TC Jan. 23, Feb. 6 and 20
- - Face to Face Monday April 15 thru Thursday April 18 at Westhealth, San Diego
- 8. Additional Business
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Chair: John Rhoads
- Paul Elletson, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, John Garguilo, Bob Gold, Jeff McGeath, Steve Merritt, Monroe Pattillo, Scott Powell, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meeting was accepted
3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
3. Detailed Proposals:
- - The ballot results were reviewed.
- - John Rhoads asked that others join the development efforts.
4. Status of Documents:
- - Nothing to report.
- - John Garguilo referred to notice posted to the Testing Google Group. He encouraged participants to retest ACM even if passed to confirm conformance. Al and Monroe indicated that there are still issues. Monroe added that it is the OBX 3 in one of the instances. John Garguilo will see these that these are addressed.
- - Manny summarized the status of the testing, noting that a number of vendors have not indicated successful completion of the NIST tests. He encouraged Virtual/Internet testing as well. PCD will have the option of using 32” monitors and asked that electrical and space requirements be sent by Friday.
- - Jeff noted that vendors registered for supportive testing don’t need to conduct Pre-Connectathon testing. John Garguilo
- - Manny summarized the Showcase status emphasizing the need to actively participate in developing the script with the Technical Project Coordinators.
6. Action Items:
- 82: OIDS: John Garguilo asked that members review the PCD OID page (linked from www.ihe.net). He noted that NIST will continue to be more rigorous in testing that OIDs are used in messages. John Garguilo and John Rhoads to update the TF with OID references. He will bring this up at the HL7/IEEE meeting next week. Change date to April 17.
- 93: Versioning: John Rhoads is working on version control. Change date to April 17.
- 109: Messages without IDs: John Rhoads will put a draft CP on the F2F agenda.
- 110: WCM Attributes: no update
- 117: IDCO Time Stamp: Manny to ping Paul.
- 118: Implementation Guide: John Garguilo reported Sandra will look at POI supplement as an initial PCD example. John Rhoads noted that an implantation guide is very different than specifications found in the TF. Add Sandra. An example will be provided at the F2F. Change date to April 17.
- 123: IPEC: Manny to ping Todd.
- 126: RTM: Ongoing, no date.
- 132: continue here next time
- - F2F: John Rhoads asked that members consider proposing agenda items, including ideas for profiles, all manner of suggestions and discussions. John Garguilo noted that there the meeting can be Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday. Manny to poll the committees.
The next meetings are:
TC January 23, 2013 PCD TC 2013-01-23 Webex
PC January 16, 2013 PCD PC 2013-01-16 Webex