PCD TC 2010-08-11 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
Regularly Scheduled TC Meeting
Topic: PCD Technical Committee Meeting
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Agenda Approval
- Review Discussion Summaries: July 28 PCD TC 2010-07-28 Webex
- General CP Ballot Update
- PIV CP ballots
- 4. TC Co-Chair Nominations Update
- 5. Profile Update
- TF update update
- DEC CP for MLLP (default) or WS Transports
- IDCO CP?
- TF clarification (editorial only - no CP) that only ER7 are allowed
- Reminder of HL7 2.6
- WCM Early Comments:
- Use of OBX-4 ... foundational!
- Use of multiple OBR's to segregate wave data (e.g., alarm evidentiary info)
- 7. ACM Trigger CP?
- 6. Event Communication (infusion pump) review
- 7. WAN Testing Event Update
- IHE Korea Connectathon Update
- 8. RDC Update
- 9. Terminology Update
- 10. Tooling Update
- 11. October Meetings
- IEEE 11073 + HL7 ... agenda items?
- ISO TC215
- PCD F2F (esp. call for profile proposals)
- 12. Action Item Review
- 13. Additional Business
- 14. Next Meetings
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Chair: Steve Merritt
- Christel Anderson, Jon Blasingame, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, John Garguilo, Sarah Hopkins, Roy Kerns,Steve Merritt, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Erin Sparnon, Greg Staudenmaier, Scott Zaffrin, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved placeholder
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meeting was accepted placeholder
4 AAMI-Mini Showcase
6 Action Items
The next meeting will be August 25 PCD TC 2010-08-25 Webex