PCD TC 2009-10-28 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
Regularly Scheduled Technical Committee Meeting
Topic: PCD Weekly Tcons
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Please add your suggestions to this older agenda
- Agenda Approval
- Review Discussion Summary: October 14 PC & TC Meeting PCD PC&TC 2009-10-14 Webex
- Review Action Items from the F2F PCD PC&TC 2009-10-05 to 09 F2F
- Brief Profile Proposals out for ballot. Please indicate your preferences by next Wednesday.
- Testing update
- Brief Showcase update. See Showcase PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2009-10 for details.
- HITSP F2F next week: update
- Action Item Review
- 60 TF Update Status
- 62 Bar coding - linked to Brief Profile Proposal
- 66 Profile registration - in abeyance till profiles shaken down again this cycle
- 82 OIDs - no additional action needed until OIDs actually required
- MOUs - any progress?
- 84 Patient Identity and PCD messages - work in progress
- 87 IDCO - status update?
- 88 Supplement status
- WCM - draft supplement in progress
- RTM - vents underway
- 89 Public comment process - 30 days, no appeal process defined as yet
- 9 Additional Business
- 10 Next Meeting
Action Items from Previous Meetings
See PCD Technical Committee Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved placeholder
2 Issues with Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meeting yielded no changes placeholder
3 PCD Profiles Considered for Supplement and White Paper Development
5 Action Items
- 60: Update TF -
- 62: Incorporate Bar Coding into ADT implementations -
- 66: Prepare profiles for registration -
- 77: Ask HL7 to address gaps in v3 that affect PCD's ability to develop extensions to PIV -
- 79: Change Proposals -
- 80: Monitor HITSP’s Work (also on PC list) -
- 82: OID for PCD -
- 83: MOUs -
- 84: Patient Identity and PCD Messages -
- 85: NIST Tools for RTM -
- 86: Test Tools -
- 87: IDCO -
- 88: Cycle 4 Supplements -
- 89: Verify process for “public comment” period -
- 90: Brief Profile Proposals -
7 PCD F2F Meeting
The next TC meeting will be November 11, 2009 PCD TC 2009-11-11 Webex
The following meeting will be a joint PC and TC meeting on November 11, 2009 PCD PC&TC 2009-11-11 Webex