PCD TC 2008-05-21 Webex
Special Purpose Technical Committee Meeting: Short Meeting to Vote on the Release for Public Comment of Three Supplements (ACM, PIV, RTM)
Topic: Vote to Release Supplements for Public Comment
Date: May 21, 2008
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -04:00, New York)
Duration: Only long enough to obtain votes
Meeting Number: 928 478 981
Meeting Password: committee
Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the meeting.
To join the online meeting
If possible, please log onto this page and get your participant number to enter into the phone call before dialing.
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password.
4. Click "Join Now".
To join the teleconference only
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
- Vote on release of supplements for public comment
Attachments / Materials
1. Agenda check - Chair Status – Decisions – Approved. Action – 2. Vote on ACM - Todd Status – • Decisions – Approved for Release. Votes are documented in the table below. Action – • 3. Vote on PIV - Todd Status – • Decisions – Approved for Release. Votes are documented in the table below. Action – • Manny to change dates on pages one and two 4. Vote on RTM - Todd Status – • Decisions – Approved for Release. Votes are documented in the table below. Action – • Manny to change dates on pages one and two
Voting Eligibility and Votes
Quorum requirement was 7 voting members (11 voting members participated in person or by email; 13 PCD members were eligible to vote on this date). Results: ACM received 8 in favor, 3 abstentions; PIV received 8 in favor, 3 abstentions; RTM received 9 in favor, 2 abstentions.
A list of those eligible to vote and the actual votes is found at ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/MinutesYr3-2007Nov-2008Oct/20080521TC-SpecialMeeting-VoteOnSupplements-TconMinutes.doc
- Chair/Host: Todd Cooper (Breakthrough Solutions)
- Jon Blasingame, Steve Borchers, Todd Cooper, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert,
Robert Flanders, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Colin FX Garstka, Joel Halle, Peter Hendler, John Hotchkiss, Monroe Patillo, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Jeff Secunda, Ray Zambuto (by email), Manny Furst
The next meeting will occur as previously schedule on May 28 <Add link to next meeting page here; or simply text date+time+type if a page doesn't exist>
<Add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">