PCD RTM 2008-06-25 WebEx
IHE PCD Rosetta Terminology Mapping (RTM) Ventilator Task Group regular discussion meeting. See the Proposed Agenda below for specific topics.
Topic: IHE PCD RTM Vent TG
Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Time: 12:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -04:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Meeting Number: 922 677 544
Meeting Password: Rosetta
Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the meeting.
To join the online meeting
1. Go to meeting login page.'''
If possible, please log onto this page and get your participant number to enter into the phone call before dialing.
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password.
4. Click "Join Now".
To join the teleconference only
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
- 1. Introductions to new participants
- 2. Review agenda
- 3. Review / approve previous meeting minutes (6/12)
- 4. Review Vent TG Work plan & Subsequent WebEx Agendas
- Vent Operational Mode Representation (primary & backup)
- Vent Breath Type Representation
- Waveforms & Breath-to-Breath Annotations
- Gap: Monitors
- Gap: Settings
- Gap: Configuration Parameters
- 5. Next F2F meeting Scheduling
- 6. Review Updated Furniss Breath Mode / Type Model
- 7. New Issues
Attachments / Materials
- Chair/Host: <name> (<organization>)
- Name #1 (organization), Name #2 (organization), ...
- <Adjust table rows per meeting needs>
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Approval of Minutes
3 Action Items Review
n Next Meeting
<Add link to next meeting page here; or simply text date+time+type if a page doesn't exist>
<Add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">