PCD Pump 2021-11-08 Zoom
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, Nov 8, 2021
Time: 12:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review DEV_Domain_F2F_Oct_2021_Zoom
- 5. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 6. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- PCD-10 containment model and terms
- PCD-03 containment model and terms
- enumeration definitions
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Al Engelbert (BBraun), Andrea Robertson (Smiths), Brian Sullivan(BD), Brian Witkowski (BBraun), Jeff Rinda (Interoperability Solutions), Michael Workman (BD), Paul Schluter (), Shantanu Chawla (BD), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun);
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
- Reviewed most recent PCD-10 containment model and terms from F2F confirmed terms are ready, need to work on mandatory/optional per pump type
- Reviewed most recent PCD-03 containment model and terms confirmed terms are ready, need to move a couple terms to PCD-10, also need to work on mandatory/optional per pump type
- Reviewed most recent Enumerations confirmed terms are ready
- Reviewed CP for PIV to correct missing RXR-4 in examples
- Will break up into 3 CPs.
- Missing RXR 4
- Improving examples
- Example 1 doesn’t have an Application Acknowledge should include a positive App ACK
- Need examples for other infusions PCA, multi-step, bolus from existing .
- Add code for incorrect route and other error codes that can help diagnose issues.
- Code Text Example
- 9045 Route not supported by infuser e.g., The infusion route does not match drug library or infuser type.
- Add better examples for error codes
- 9041 Unable to parse multistep program Applies to multistep infusion only
- 9042 Medication is not configured for loading dose Applies to multistep infusion only
- 9043 Medication does not support multistep Applies to multistep infusion only
- 9044 Multistep order type is not supported Applies to multistep infusion only
- Consider adding a column to the table to group error codes
- Schedule call on Nov 10 to discuss mgPE units.
4 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 12:00 (Eastern) on Nov 22 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>