Difference between revisions of "PCD Pump 2021-09-13 WebEx"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "{{TOCright}} (Infusion Pump Main Page) == Meeting Purpose == IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions. == WebEx Information == Topic:...")
 
(Discussion Notes)
 
(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 24: Line 24:
 
:1.  Review today's Agenda
 
:1.  Review today's Agenda
 
:2.  Review [[PCD_Pump_2021-08-23 WebEx | 2021-08-23 Pump WebEx Session]]
 
:2.  Review [[PCD_Pump_2021-08-23 WebEx | 2021-08-23 Pump WebEx Session]]
:3.   
+
:3.  Discuss agenda for F2F in October
:4.   
+
:4.  Term descriptions
 
:5.  Review [[PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items | PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items]]
 
:5.  Review [[PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items | PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items]]
 
:6.  New Business / Next Meetings
 
:6.  New Business / Next Meetings
Line 32: Line 32:
  
 
:* '''<add attachments links here>'''
 
:* '''<add attachments links here>'''
 +
::[https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZCbzjCaVj1TUeE7hW7J2CbNzc3AhS8oI/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108127959796856836161&rtpof=true&sd=true ihe pump wg pcd01 pcd10 containment 10101b proposed24MAY21.xlsx]
 +
::[https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D9ugS-5eWpow-2De9R5kawDHfFSqzO76/view?usp=sharing ihe pump wg pcd03 containment 10101b 28JUN21.xlsx]
 +
::[https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zGA3Henv416cOwSxlITwwp68hgfYLpwI/view?usp=sharing Pump_enum_descriptions_v4.xlsx]
  
 
== Discussion Notes ==
 
== Discussion Notes ==
Line 37: Line 40:
 
:'''Chair/Host:'''  ''Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)''
 
:'''Chair/Host:'''  ''Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)''
  
:'''Participants:'''  ''  
+
:'''Participants:'''  '' Al Engelbert (BBraun), Andrea Robertson (Smiths), Brian Witkowski (BBraun), Jeff Rinda (Interoperability Solutions), Lisa Digget (BD), Michael Workman (BD), Paul Schluter (), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun);
 +
  
  
Line 62: Line 66:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 2
 
| align="center" | 2
| '''tbd''' <br>- tbd
+
| '''Discuss agenda for F2F in October''' <br>- Kurt
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 +
:Add place holders to Agenda for:
 +
::RTM
 +
:::Containment model
 +
:::Events
 +
::PIV
 +
::IPEC
 +
::PCIM
 +
::ACM
 +
::MEMDMC/LS
 +
 +
:Can we get 30-60 min with Todd for a pump focused preview of SDPi  mid afternoon?
 +
:Add time for priming discussion to F2F  add new terms or not
 +
::Priming vs flush
  
  
Line 74: Line 91:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 3
 
| align="center" | 3
| '''tbd''' <br>- tbd
+
| '''Term descriptions''' <br>- Kurt/Al
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
  
  
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
+
: Alert source MDC_ATT_ALERT_SOURCE replaces MDC_ATT_AL_SOURCE
  
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
'''Action(s):'''

Latest revision as of 14:57, 23 September 2021

(Infusion Pump Main Page)


Meeting Purpose

IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.

WebEx Information

Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG

Date: Monday, Sept 13, 2021

Time: 12:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)

Duration: 60 Minutes


Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.

Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.

Proposed Agenda

1. Review today's Agenda
2. Review 2021-08-23 Pump WebEx Session
3. Discuss agenda for F2F in October
4. Term descriptions
5. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
6. New Business / Next Meetings

Attachments / Materials

  • <add attachments links here>
ihe pump wg pcd01 pcd10 containment 10101b proposed24MAY21.xlsx
ihe pump wg pcd03 containment 10101b 28JUN21.xlsx
Pump_enum_descriptions_v4.xlsx

Discussion Notes

Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
Participants: Al Engelbert (BBraun), Andrea Robertson (Smiths), Brian Witkowski (BBraun), Jeff Rinda (Interoperability Solutions), Lisa Digget (BD), Michael Workman (BD), Paul Schluter (), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun);



NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page


Item Topic Discussion
1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:


Decisions/Issues:


Action(s):

2 Discuss agenda for F2F in October
- Kurt
Status/Discussion:
Add place holders to Agenda for:
RTM
Containment model
Events
PIV
IPEC
PCIM
ACM
MEMDMC/LS
Can we get 30-60 min with Todd for a pump focused preview of SDPi mid afternoon?
Add time for priming discussion to F2F add new terms or not
Priming vs flush


Decisions/Issues:


Action(s):


3 Term descriptions
- Kurt/Al
Status/Discussion:


Decisions/Issues:

Alert source MDC_ATT_ALERT_SOURCE replaces MDC_ATT_AL_SOURCE

Action(s):


4 Next Meeting
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

  • Topics will include ...

Action(s):


Next Meeting

NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on Sept 27 (60 minutes)


(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>


PCD Home