Difference between revisions of "PCD Pump 2020-10-26 WebEx"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Proposed Agenda)
(Discussion Notes)
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 25: Line 25:
 
:2.  Review [[PCD_Pump_2020-09-28_WebEx | 2020-09-28 Pump WebEx Session]]
 
:2.  Review [[PCD_Pump_2020-09-28_WebEx | 2020-09-28 Pump WebEx Session]]
 
:3.  October 2020 "Virtual F2F" [[DEV_Domain_F2F_Oct_2020_Webex]]
 
:3.  October 2020 "Virtual F2F" [[DEV_Domain_F2F_Oct_2020_Webex]]
:4.  PCA examples based on containment tree - Christophe F.
+
:4.  Containment tree updates, deprecated terms, new terms
:5.  Containment tree updates, deprecated terms, new terms
+
:5.  Review [[PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items | PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items]]
:6.  Review [[PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items | PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items]]
+
:6.  New Business / Next Meetings
:7.  New Business / Next Meetings
+
  
 
== Attachments / Materials ==
 
== Attachments / Materials ==
Line 38: Line 37:
 
:'''Chair/Host:'''  ''Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)''
 
:'''Chair/Host:'''  ''Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)''
  
:'''Participants:'''  '' ''
+
:'''Participants:'''  '' Al Engelbert (BBraun), Andrea Robertson (Smiths), Caroline Cornelius (Baxter), Christophe Fournier (Fresenius), Dan Kernan (Epic), Jeff Rinda (Interoperability Solutions),  Marufur Rahmen (ICU), Paul Schluter (CMI), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
  
  
Line 62: Line 61:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 2
 
| align="center" | 2
| '''tbd''' <br>- tbd
+
| '''Containment tree discussion''' <br>- Kurt
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 +
:New terms from CPs for Channel replay and TCI
 +
::Add terms/events from CP 147/148 to containment spreadsheet
  
 +
:What to do if pump does not have VTBI
 +
::Investigate adding a note to TF to document that if VTBI is not used, it is not to be included in messages.  Would need a CP if we want to change TF.
  
 +
:Terms that are deprecated/to be withdrawn
 +
::Add the replacement term to use in Col G for each deprecated term where it is missing.
 +
 +
:Rack/Stack devices
 +
::Consider terms for Rack/Stack identifier in VMD  eg. MDC_STACK_POSITION, MDC_RACK_POSITION
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
  

Latest revision as of 10:03, 27 October 2020

(Infusion Pump Main Page)


Meeting Purpose

IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.

WebEx Information

Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG

Date: Monday, October 26, 2020

Time: 12:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)

Duration: 60 Minutes


Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.

Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.

Proposed Agenda

1. Review today's Agenda
2. Review 2020-09-28 Pump WebEx Session
3. October 2020 "Virtual F2F" DEV_Domain_F2F_Oct_2020_Webex
4. Containment tree updates, deprecated terms, new terms
5. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
6. New Business / Next Meetings

Attachments / Materials

  • <add attachments links here>

Discussion Notes

Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
Participants: Al Engelbert (BBraun), Andrea Robertson (Smiths), Caroline Cornelius (Baxter), Christophe Fournier (Fresenius), Dan Kernan (Epic), Jeff Rinda (Interoperability Solutions), Marufur Rahmen (ICU), Paul Schluter (CMI), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)


NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page


Item Topic Discussion
1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:


Decisions/Issues:


Action(s):

2 Containment tree discussion
- Kurt
Status/Discussion:
New terms from CPs for Channel replay and TCI
Add terms/events from CP 147/148 to containment spreadsheet
What to do if pump does not have VTBI
Investigate adding a note to TF to document that if VTBI is not used, it is not to be included in messages. Would need a CP if we want to change TF.
Terms that are deprecated/to be withdrawn
Add the replacement term to use in Col G for each deprecated term where it is missing.
Rack/Stack devices
Consider terms for Rack/Stack identifier in VMD eg. MDC_STACK_POSITION, MDC_RACK_POSITION

Decisions/Issues:


Action(s):


3 tbd
- tbd
Status/Discussion:


Decisions/Issues:


Action(s):


4 Next Meeting
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

  • Topics will include ...

Action(s):


Next Meeting

NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on November 9 (60 minutes)


(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>


PCD Home