PCD Pump 2020-08-24 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, August 24, 2020
Time: 12:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2020-08-10 Pump WebEx Session
- 3. Update on term code assignment
- 4. Containment tree review
- 5. New 11073-10101 pump operation modes
- 6. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 7. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Anil Kochhar(Johns Hopkins University), Andrea Robertson (Smiths), Caroline Cornelius (Baxter), Dan Kernan (Epic), Jeff Rinda (Interoperability Solutions), Marufur Rahmen (ICU), Patrick Severin (Epic), Paul Schluter (CMI), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
2 Update on term code assignment
- All numeric codes for new pump events assigned, ready to verify, sending to Michael Faughn. Next up is MEMDMC. This will be 'Group 2 of 10101b"
- Need final terms and containment tree for other pump terms.
3 Containment tree review
- Brian will have something to Paul by end of day next Tuesday, schedule pump WG review for Sept 14
4 New 11073-10101 pump operation modes
- New terms might be status instead of modes. New to define use cases. What data, who changed it, who uses it, where its going, when it is sent etc
5 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the NEW scheduled time: 12:00 (Eastern) on September 14 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>