PCD Pump 2020-02-10 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, February 10, 2019
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2020-01-27 Pump WebEx Session
- 3. Efficient Drug Library Synchronization between Pump Library and EMR
- 4. Status update on pump terms and events for 10101b
- 5. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 6. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Andrea Robertson (Smiths), Brian Witkowski (BBraun), Christophe Fournier (Fresenius), Paul Schluter (CMI), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
2 10101b term update
- Terms are all in RTMMS with tags. Should be able to export them.
- Christophe has some additions.
- Brian sent list of pump events to Paul, still some work left.
- Paul would like pump WG to do the export and send a csv to him so that he has a document and knows exactly what is in and out of scope. Most important thing are observation identifiers. Would like to lock down the first set of terms by the end of this month. Pump terms could be in a second set. If events are ready, those could be in the first set.
4 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on Feb 24 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>