PCD Pump 2019-11-11 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, November 11, 2019
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2019-10-28 Pump WebEx Session
- 3. New MEMDMC terms
- 5. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 6. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Al Engelbert (BBraun), Andrea Robertson (Smiths), Caroline Cornelius (Baxter), Jeff Rinda (ICU Medical), Paul Schluter (CMI), Sarah Johnston (BBraun), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
2 MEMDMC terms for pumps
- Recommend breaking into recognizable sections
- Add term for battery identifier to allow for multiple batteries in a device
- Clarify definitions for existing terms
4 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on Nov 25 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>