PCD Proposals Cycle 2
Current Proposals under development
These Detailed Profile Proposals were short-listed, evaluated by the Technical Committee and selected by both committees for development in this Cycle (note: The PoC Real Time PnP Device Integration and Home Telehealth profiles may be developed in steps over a two year period. The latest versions can be found at ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/IHEPCDyr2-2007-2008/PlanningCommitteeYr2/ProfileProposalsDetailedYr2/
- Patient ID Binding (tying the patient to the device and its data).
- Point of Care (PoC) Real Time PnP Device Integration.
- Home Telehealth.
- PCD02 Subscribe To Patient Data (permits an EMR to select the data desired); this is a continuation of the PCD's Year 1 effort.
Profile Proposals Submitted
The following Brief Profile Proposals were submitted for the 2007-2008 Development Cycle and can be found at:
- Small Data Element Exchange
- IHE ECG Workflow
- Patient ID Binding (tying the patient to the device and its data)
- Real Time Clinical Data Management Storage And Retrieval
- Infusion Pump Integration To BPOC
- Point of Care (PoC) Real Time PnP Device Integration
- Home Telehealth
- Alarm Interoperability
- PCA Infusion Safety
Feel free to create new proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template. Remember to save your work under a new page name and post below.
- Remote Monitoring - 2007-08 work to be addressed by PCD, Initiated from PCC
PCD Technical Framework Maintenance
The current versions of volumes 1 and 2 of the PCD Technical Framework can be found at: