Difference between revisions of "PCD Planning Committee Action Items"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Action Items 150-159)
m (action item 174)
(41 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 11: Line 11:
  
 
All items have been closed
 
All items have been closed
 
==Action Items 150-159==
 
 
:{|border="2"
 
|-
 
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
 
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action Item
 
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
 
! width="5%  align="left"  |Participants
 
! width="10%  align="left"  |Due
 
! width="5%  align="left"  |Open/Closed
 
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 157
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | Update cookbook to include ACM implementation
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Monroe
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Monroe
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Feb 14, 2018
 
| '''<Status>''' |Open
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Oct. F2F 2012: Not yet in TF FT. PCD-05 still in. Coordination with Pump WG produced change in PCD-05 to R42 from R41. Other elements have been updated as well. Document in the user's guide from the purchaser's perspective. July 10, 2013: Monroe noted that HIMSS published the Interoperability for Dummies Guide and that IHE and PCD needs to promote to purchasing managers. Nov 20, 2013:  Need to get info to purchasing staff,  Change due date to April 2014  Feb 19, 2014: Presentation at AAMI for purchasing.  Change title to Update cookbook to include ACM implementation and move to PC.  Note - Moved from TC Feb 19, 2014.  June 11, 2014:  Move to August meeting.August 27, 2014:  Monroe has recruited a volunteer to work on this. He will orient her and get this underway.  Change to Sept.  Change date to October.  Oct 8, 2014:  Change date to the F2F meeting. Nov 11, 2014: Volunteer is Darcy Del Dotto, Monroe will invite her to Tues 11/18 3PM ET Co-Chairs call    Nov 18, 2014:  Monroe will invite Darcy to the Dec 2 Cochair call.  Change due date to Dec 2  Dec 10, 2014:  No change in status, change due date to Dec 17.  Dec 17, 2014:  Change due date to January.  Jan 14,2015:  Working with Darcy on it, will update when we have progress.  Change date to February.  Update will include MEMDMC and MEMLS, move to March.  March 11, 2015:  Still working on it, move to April.    April 1, 2015:  On short hold while Monroe working on CPs,  April 28, 2015:      Update cookbook to include ACM implementation (Monroe) - Cookbook was drafted, became overlooked when IHE's “Dummies” book was published. The cookbook is still viable, help provide a mechanism for the users/purchasers to effectively choose a system. Darcy reviewed the document. It is very outdated. There is a lot more profiles to be added and she has at least 5 more use cases she would add. She can have document scanned (with notes) and sent. Monroe asked if Darcy would summarize notes and send them to Paul Sh.  Change date to May PC.  May 20, 2015:  No word back from Darcy yet.  Change due date to June 24.  June 24, 2015:  Darcy still in job hunting modse, no new info.  Change date to July 8.  July 8, 2015:  No change, set date to August.  Aug 12, 2015:  Monroe will have draft ready for F2F, set date to Sep 30  Sept 30, 2015: Monroe will have draft ready for F2F, change to F2F.
 
: Oct 20, 2015:  Resource availability limited ability to update so far. Jeff R willing to look at the pump part and Rob will look into the ACM part. Change date to Nov 11. Jeff R has provided Monroe with an updated version of the document for the pump related areas.
 
:Dec 9, 2015:  Nothing new change date to next PC meeting.
 
:Jan 13, 2016: No update, change date to Feb PC meeting
 
:Feb 24, 2016:  Will address after HIMSS, set to March PC meeting.
 
:March 23, 2016:  No progress, move to Face to Face.
 
:April 19, 2016:  Will be in cycle by July timeframe.  Move to May meeting.
 
:May 18, 2016:  Nothing new, move to next PC.
 
:June 15, 2016:  Monroe will focus on this, set to PC&TC.
 
:June 22, 2015:  Nothing new, set to next PC meeting.
 
:July 13, 2016:  Nothing new, set to August meeting.
 
:August 10, 2016:  Nothing new, set to September meeting.
 
:Sep 14, 2016: Nothing new, set to Face to Face.
 
:Oct 11, 2016:  Interoperability for Dummies gone, only treatise on how to buy conformant equipment.  Should add PIV and ACM.  A few more weeks.  Set to Nov 9 meeting.
 
:Nov 9, 2016:  We have some more info, should update soon.  Move to December
 
:Dec 14, 2016:  Making progress, move to January meeting.
 
:Jan 18, 2017:  Nothing new, move to February meeting
 
:Feb 8, 2017: Making progress, move to March meeting.
 
:Mar 8, 2017:  No new info, move to F2F.
 
:April 4, 2017: Last updated 2011, Monroe reviewed changes entered so far.  There was a lot more changes needed than just adding ACM info.  Monroe highlighted a number of those changes.  Discussion of implementation matrix, could use table to help define before examples.  Add certification discussion and possible additional points, cover the topic but won’t approach its value.  Monroe will distribute among the co-chairs, then PC&TC, then IHE overall for review before publishing.  Is there a way to determine how many use the device.
 
:April 12, 2017:  Will go to Cochairs and PC/TC.  Move to May PC
 
:May 10, 2017:  No new activity, move to June meeting.
 
:June 21, 2017:  No new activity, set to July PC meeting.
 
:July 19, 2017:  No new activity, set to August PC meeting.
 
:August 16, 2017:  Monroe has updated cookbook and distributed for some comments.  Move to Sep.
 
:Sep 27, 2017:  Will work on after publication deadlines completed.  Set to F2F.
 
:Oct 4, 2017  Cookbook updated, sent to cochairs. Got some feedback, will work on it. It’s more than just ACM, a pretty significant update. Hope to review again on Thursday. Set for Nov PC meeting.
 
:Nov 8, 2017: Updates included and sent to Mary. Should be able to close next time. Move to Dec call.
 
:Dec 13, 2017:Still working on it, move to Jan PC.
 
:Jan 31, 2018: Monroe not available, move to Feb call.
 
:'''Feb 14, 2018:  No new info, move to March call'''
 
 
 
|}
 
  
 
==Action Items 160-169==
 
==Action Items 160-169==
  
:{|border="2"
+
All items have been closed
|-
+
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
+
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Action Item
+
! width="5%"  align="left"  |Owner
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Participants
+
! width="10%  align="left"  |Due
+
! width="5%  align="left"  |Open/Closed
+
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
+
 
+
 
+
|-
+
| align="center" | 168
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Execute Stakeholder Survey
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Juuso, Monroe
+
| '''<Participants>''' | Juuso, Paul Sherman, CoChairs
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Feb 14, 2018
+
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Carried over from AI 78 (AAMI Survey.  Juuso will check with ECRI staff to see if they're willing to do a survey with their customers.  Juuso checke, it looks promising.  Set due date to Oct 28. Moved date out to Nov. 11.
+
:Nov 11, 2015:  ECRI can't host survey, but will announce to members.  We need a hosting site for the survey.  Juuso will check on the announcement deadline.  Set date for next PC.
+
:Nov 18, 2015:  Juuso updated on deadlines for ECRI to announce.  Dec 28 for Jan 1 newsletter, Jan 15 for Jan 18 newsletter.
+
:Dec 16, 2015:  Looking for original survey.  Still need host.  Paul Sherman will check with ACCE.  Set due date to Jan 2016.
+
:Jan 13, 2016:  Paul asked ACCE if they were willing to host the survey, no firm response yet.  Haven't located original survey yet.  Change date to Feb PC meeting.
+
:Feb 24, 2016:  Will address after HIMSS, set to March PC meeting.
+
:March 23, 2016:  No new info, will likely need to build survey from scratch, set to Face to Face.
+
:April 19, 2016:  Not enough resources available to pursue this right now.  Should split into two Action items, new one to create survey and leave this one as execution.
+
:May 18, 2016:  Juuso willing to help create he survey,  ECRI is willing to distribute survey link as well.  What type of questions?  For new people, what is this, and what those familiar with PCD are doing with it, not doing with it, etc.  Set due date to June 15.
+
: June 15, 2016: Survey drafted.  Set to July meeting.
+
:July 13, 2016:  Still needs reviewed, change to August meeting.
+
:Aug 10, 2016:  Still in review, will send  reminder.  Move to September.
+
:Sep 14, 2016:  No new info, set to F2F
+
:Oct 11, 2016: Pending completion of survey, set to Nov PC.
+
:Nov 9, 2016: Juuso edited per feedback. Seems to be mostly ready, need to have cochairs approve, then send to ACCE for distribution.  Move to December meeting.
+
:Dec 14, 2016:  Will have changes to Juuso for next week.  Move to joint meeting.
+
:Dec 21, 2016: Monroe has a little bit of info to provide to Juuso.  Move to Jan PC meeting.
+
:Jan 18, 2017:  Nothing new, move to February meeting
+
:Feb 8, 2017:  Some progress, move to March meeting.
+
:Mar 8, 2017:  No new info, move to F2F.
+
:April 4, 2017:  Monroe reviewed and sent changes back to Paul and Juuso,
+
:April 12, 2017:  Juuso can update by next PC meeting.  Will work with ACCE on distribution, move to next PC.
+
:April 26, 2017: Reviewed and approved.  Hope to distribute to ACCE, ECRI and AAMI.  Review at May PC/TC.
+
:May 17, 2017: Survey sent to AAMI, ACCE and ECRI, awaiting publication notification.  Set to June meeting.
+
:June 21, 2017:  Awaiting publication, set to July meeting.
+
:July 19, 2017:  Not published yet.  Paul will ping AAMI, ACCE and ECRI for update.  Set to August meeting.
+
:August 15, 2017:  Paul pinged AAMI and ACCE.  ACCE working with Juuso on publishing.  Move to Sept Meeting
+
:Sep 27, 2017:  Discussed with ACCE, unable to publish via Survey Monkey.  Paul discussed with IHE; they will teach us how to run surveys via Google forms.  Move to F2F
+
:Oct 4, 2017:  Discussed with Jeremiah at IHE how they execute surveys.  IHE uses Google Forms; We can create the surveys, then send links to any groups we want that may have input.  Paul plans to meet with Jeremiah next week to assemble the surveys.  Note:  Rob Wilder assemled them in Google Forms during this meeting and has shared them with Paul for review and completion.  Follow up at next PC meeting.
+
:Nov 8, 2017:  ECRI has notice drafted, Juuso will send as sample and for review.  Paul needs to check on how link goes out to the field.  Should be ready to implement after that.  Move to Dec call.
+
: Dec 13, 2017: Sent to IHE for review, Paul will send to AAMI this morning for their review.  ECRI is ready to send.  Should go out January 2018.  Set to Jan meeting.
+
:'''Jan 31, 2018: Working with AAMI for final distribution, move to Feb call.'''
+
 
+
 
+
|}
+
  
 
==Action Items 170-179==
 
==Action Items 170-179==
  
:{|border="2"  
+
:{| class="wikitable"
 
|-
 
|-
 
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
 
! width="5%"  align="center" |No.
Line 133: Line 27:
 
! width="5%  align="left"  |Open/Closed
 
! width="5%  align="left"  |Open/Closed
 
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
 
!              align="left"  |Description/Update
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 172
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 173
 
| '''<Action Item>''' |
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
 
  
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 174
 
| align="center" | 174
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Action Item>''' | Strengthen marketing communications for PCD, especially in Europe
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  |Rob Wilder
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
 
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Charles Parisot points out that status and progress of PCD efforts is basically unknown in Europe ([[PCD PC 2021-11-10 Zoom Meeting]]). Rob Wilder suggests making use of existing video presentations for general overview. 'Deeper Dive', more technically-oriented presentations about a particular area, such as infusion pump profiles, ventilator nomenclature and modes, and others would be useful.
 
+
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 175
 
| align="center" | 175
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Action Item>''' |
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
 
| '''<Participants>''' |  
Line 182: Line 56:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 177
 
| align="center" | 177
| '''<Action Item>''' |  
+
| '''<Action Item>'''|  
| '''<Owner>:'''  |  
+
| '''<Owner>:'''  b|  
| '''<Participants>''' |  
+
| '''<Participants>''' c|  
| '''<Due Date>'''  |  
+
| '''<Due Date>'''  d|  
| '''<Status>''' |OPEN
+
| '''<Status>''' e|OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |  
  

Revision as of 12:36, 13 October 2021

To see changes between current and last(or any earlier) versions of the action item list, click the history tab at the top of the page, select versions to compare and click compare command.

Significant recent changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Decision meetings will have minutes that require approval. This may be accomplished by email ballot.

See also PCD Planning Committee Closed Action Items page.


Action Items 40 -149

All items have been closed

Action Items 160-169

All items have been closed

Action Items 170-179

No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update
174 Strengthen marketing communications for PCD, especially in Europe Rob Wilder OPEN Charles Parisot points out that status and progress of PCD efforts is basically unknown in Europe (PCD PC 2021-11-10 Zoom Meeting). Rob Wilder suggests making use of existing video presentations for general overview. 'Deeper Dive', more technically-oriented presentations about a particular area, such as infusion pump profiles, ventilator nomenclature and modes, and others would be useful.
175 OPEN
176 OPEN
177 OPEN
178 OPEN
179 OPEN

Tracking Related Items, 21-40

Number Item and Relationships Date Added to List Date Closed Description/Update
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28


29


30