Difference between revisions of "PCD PC 2020-12-09 Webex"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Next Meetings)
(Discussion)
 
(8 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 25: Line 25:
 
:-  Milestones [http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates IHE Milestone Dates]
 
:-  Milestones [http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates IHE Milestone Dates]
 
:- Status of Adopted Workitem Proposals
 
:- Status of Adopted Workitem Proposals
:7. Ballots - TC CP 151 currently open.
+
:7. Ballots - TC CPs 151 and 152 open through Dec 17.
 
:8. PC Action Item Review - No open Action Items
 
:8. PC Action Item Review - No open Action Items
 
:10. Other Business  
 
:10. Other Business  
:- Connectahon 2021 - Virtual planned, Early March
+
:- Connectathon 2021 - Virtual planned, March 1-5
 
:: Met Nov 25 to discuss EU Virtual and lessons for NA Connectathon.
 
:: Met Nov 25 to discuss EU Virtual and lessons for NA Connectathon.
 
::- Main concern was participant connectivity - suggested leasing mobile hotspots for event (per Monroe's idea)
 
::- Main concern was participant connectivity - suggested leasing mobile hotspots for event (per Monroe's idea)
 +
::  Phil DePaolo will join CN call next Tuesday at 2PM EST
 +
:- Interoperability Showcase - discuss interest in participating.
 +
:- PCIM - Meetings every other week next one Dec 14, 2 PM EST
 
:11. Next and Recent Meetings
 
:11. Next and Recent Meetings
:- DEV Domain, Dec 15, 2020
+
:- DEV Domain, Jan 27, 2021
 
:- PC, Jan 13, 2021  
 
:- PC, Jan 13, 2021  
 
:- TC, Jan 6, 2021
 
:- TC, Jan 6, 2021
Line 55: Line 58:
 
== Participants ==
 
== Participants ==
  
'''placeholder'''
 
: John Donnely, Kurt Elliason, Al Engelbert, Ken Fuchs, Dan Kernan, Tom Kowalczyk, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder
 
  
 +
: John Donnelly, Kurt Elliason, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Dan Kernan, Tom Kowalczyk, Oren Pollak, John Rhoads, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder
 
: '''Chair:'''  Rob Wilder
 
: '''Chair:'''  Rob Wilder
  
Line 94: Line 96:
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
  
'''placeholder'''
 
 
:3. Standards Coordination
 
:3. Standards Coordination
 +
:- Good progress on several fronts.  Next major work with Getinge on vent terms.
 
:4. DCC  
 
:4. DCC  
 
:- Next meeting Dec 15 at 10AM EST.
 
:- Next meeting Dec 15 at 10AM EST.
Line 102: Line 104:
 
:-  Milestones [http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates IHE Milestone Dates]
 
:-  Milestones [http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates IHE Milestone Dates]
 
:- Status of Adopted Workitem Proposals
 
:- Status of Adopted Workitem Proposals
:7. Ballots - TC CP 151 currently open.
+
:7. Ballots - TC CPs 151 and 152 open through Dec 17.
 
:8. PC Action Item Review - No open Action Items
 
:8. PC Action Item Review - No open Action Items
 
:10. Other Business  
 
:10. Other Business  
:- Connectahon 2021 - Virtual planned, Early March
+
:- Connectathon 2021 - Virtual planned, March 1-5
 
:: Met Nov 25 to discuss EU Virtual and lessons for NA Connectathon.
 
:: Met Nov 25 to discuss EU Virtual and lessons for NA Connectathon.
 
::- Main concern was participant connectivity - suggested leasing mobile hotspots for event (per Monroe's idea)
 
::- Main concern was participant connectivity - suggested leasing mobile hotspots for event (per Monroe's idea)
 +
::  Phil DePaolo will join CN call next Tuesday at 2PM EST
 +
::  Please send questions concerns to Paul Sherman so Phil can be ready to address them on the call.
 +
:- Interoperability Showcase - discuss interest in participating.
 +
:: B Braun yes, SPOK doesn't know yet, Epic yes
 +
:: What is provider community interest?  Will they be able to attend due to the pandemic?
 +
:: Earlybird registration closes next wekk - should be pushed out.  John Donnelly - that's under consideration.  Looking at changing some process issues because of the separation of CN based discussion.
 +
:: Any interest in home based monitoring demo at HIMSS?  Sounds good, PCH may be a good fit to discuss this.
 +
:- PCIM - Meetings every other week.  Next one Dec 14, 2 PM EST
 
:11. Next and Recent Meetings
 
:11. Next and Recent Meetings
 
:- DEV Domain, Dec 15, 2020
 
:- DEV Domain, Dec 15, 2020
 
:- PC, Jan 13, 2021  
 
:- PC, Jan 13, 2021  
 
:- TC, Jan 6, 2021
 
:- TC, Jan 6, 2021
 +
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
'''Action(s):'''
  
Line 119: Line 130:
 
''The next meetings are: ''
 
''The next meetings are: ''
  
:- DEV Domain Jan 27, 2021  [[DEV_Joint_2021-01-27 Webex]]
+
:- DEV Domain Jan 27, 2021  [[DEV_Joint_2021-01-27]]
 
:- PC Jan 13, 2021, [[PCD PC 2021-01-13 Webex]]
 
:- PC Jan 13, 2021, [[PCD PC 2021-01-13 Webex]]
 
:- TC Jan 6, 2021 [[PCD TC 2021-01-06 Webex]]
 
:- TC Jan 6, 2021 [[PCD TC 2021-01-06 Webex]]

Latest revision as of 10:39, 9 December 2020

Patient Care Device Domain

Meeting Purpose

PC At the Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

WebEx Information

Topic: PCD Planning Committee

Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)

Duration: 60 Minutes


Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary: Planning Meeting PCD PC 2020-11-11 Webex
3. Standards Coordination
4. DCC
- Next meeting Dec 15 at 10AM EST.
5. Marketing and Recruiting PCD, IHE
6. Calendar
- Milestones IHE Milestone Dates
- Status of Adopted Workitem Proposals
7. Ballots - TC CPs 151 and 152 open through Dec 17.
8. PC Action Item Review - No open Action Items
10. Other Business
- Connectathon 2021 - Virtual planned, March 1-5
Met Nov 25 to discuss EU Virtual and lessons for NA Connectathon.
- Main concern was participant connectivity - suggested leasing mobile hotspots for event (per Monroe's idea)
Phil DePaolo will join CN call next Tuesday at 2PM EST
- Interoperability Showcase - discuss interest in participating.
- PCIM - Meetings every other week next one Dec 14, 2 PM EST
11. Next and Recent Meetings
- DEV Domain, Jan 27, 2021
- PC, Jan 13, 2021
- TC, Jan 6, 2021

Action Items from Previous Meetings

See PCD Planning Committee Action Items

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

John Donnelly, Kurt Elliason, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Dan Kernan, Tom Kowalczyk, Oren Pollak, John Rhoads, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder
Chair: Rob Wilder

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Reviewed and accepted

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- Standards Coordination
Status/Discussion:
3. Standards Coordination
- Good progress on several fronts. Next major work with Getinge on vent terms.
4. DCC
- Next meeting Dec 15 at 10AM EST.
5. Marketing and Recruiting PCD, IHE
6. Calendar
- Milestones IHE Milestone Dates
- Status of Adopted Workitem Proposals
7. Ballots - TC CPs 151 and 152 open through Dec 17.
8. PC Action Item Review - No open Action Items
10. Other Business
- Connectathon 2021 - Virtual planned, March 1-5
Met Nov 25 to discuss EU Virtual and lessons for NA Connectathon.
- Main concern was participant connectivity - suggested leasing mobile hotspots for event (per Monroe's idea)
Phil DePaolo will join CN call next Tuesday at 2PM EST
Please send questions concerns to Paul Sherman so Phil can be ready to address them on the call.
- Interoperability Showcase - discuss interest in participating.
B Braun yes, SPOK doesn't know yet, Epic yes
What is provider community interest? Will they be able to attend due to the pandemic?
Earlybird registration closes next wekk - should be pushed out. John Donnelly - that's under consideration. Looking at changing some process issues because of the separation of CN based discussion.
Any interest in home based monitoring demo at HIMSS? Sounds good, PCH may be a good fit to discuss this.
- PCIM - Meetings every other week. Next one Dec 14, 2 PM EST
11. Next and Recent Meetings
- DEV Domain, Dec 15, 2020
- PC, Jan 13, 2021
- TC, Jan 6, 2021

Action(s):

Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- DEV Domain Jan 27, 2021 DEV_Joint_2021-01-27
- PC Jan 13, 2021, PCD PC 2021-01-13 Webex
- TC Jan 6, 2021 PCD TC 2021-01-06 Webex


PCD Home