PCD PC 2012-02-15 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
PC Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Topic: PCD Joint Planning and Technical Committee Meeting
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summaries: PCD PC 2012-02-01 Webex
- 3. HIMSS12
- 4. Update on Supplements, Profiles, Planning
- - Schedules: for PCD http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Patient_Care_Device, for all domains http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestones
- 5. Announcements
- 6. Action Item Review
- 7. Next and Recent Meetings
- 8. Additional Business
Action Items from Previous Meetings
See PCD Planning Committee Action Items. Action Items through number 116 were reviewed Feb. 1.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Chair: Steve Merritt
- Jon Blasingame, Bikram Day, Paul Elletson, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Ken Fuchs, Sandra Martinez, Steve Merritt, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Ioana Singureanu, Erin Sparnon, Greg Staudenmaier, Richard Swim, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved.
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meeting was accepted
3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
3. HIMSS12: Manny provided a summary and shared the speaker schedule. He requested additional volunteers with the goal of asking no one to commit to more than one shift.
4. PCD Schedule: Steve reviewed the two pages. John Rhoads indicated that the PCD schedule is consistent with IHE’s deadlines. Steve noted that the interval between the Showcase and the F2F is used to develop the Supplements.
- Paul noted RTM will meet today.
- Greg noted that the new Pulse Ox WG will meet regularly on Mondays.
- Steve reported that the Device Management Communication WG (IHE-PCD-MEM-DMC Google Group) is setting a meeting time.
6. Action Items:
- 116. add to agenda
- 121. Vision: add to agenda, as part of roadmap discussion. close
- 128. Promote RTM: Greg will ask Ioana for an update.
- 132. ONC and Connect: Close.
- 133. Follow up to Alarm Summit: No report.
- 134. ACM Publication: No change. Change date to end of May.
- 135. Market PCD: Erin will develop a news release focusing on infusion pumps in time for AAMI. Manny suggested waiting to learn what PCD plans for the Mini-Showcase. Change date.
- 136. PCD at AAMI Mini-Showcase and HIMSS12 Showcase: Defer to AAMI. Change title and date.
- 137. Testing Commercially Available Systems: Change date to July.
- 138. TF Vol. 2 Issues: move to closed
- 139. PCIM: John Rhoads suggested an article when the document is available for publication. Robert and John will draft the article. The timetable will be determined to meet the AAMI publication schedule.
The next meetings are:
Joint Planning and Technical Committee February 29, 2012 PCD PC&TC 2012-02-29 Webex
TC March 7, 2012 PCD TC 2012-03-07 Webex
PC March 14, 2012 PCD PC 2012-03-14 Webex