PCD PC&TC 2012-05-09 Webex
- Joint PC/TC Meeting at the Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summaries: PCD PC&TC 2012 April F2F
- - Request slides and other materials presented at the F2F
- 3. Review Action Items Developed at the F2F
- 4. Profile/Supplement Development
- Schedule/Deadlines: Patient Care Device, Domain Milestones and https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AikOXWdaC-LkdEkzckVTMktZenRkdWJBN1dsZHJpbnc&authkey=CPq93OUP&hl=en_US#gid=6
- 5. Recruiting EHR Companies: Future Webex
- 6. AAMI Mini-Showcase
- 7. Action Item Review (previous items review)
- 8. Next and Recent Meetings
- 9. Additional Business
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Chair: Steve Merritt, John Garguilo
- Jon Blasingame, l Engelbert, Robert Flanders, John Garguilo, Steve Merritt, Monroe Pattillo, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Erin Sparnon, Greg Staudenmaier, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved.
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of F2F - approved to the extent reviewed with the addition of comments on action items, desire to have detailed lists of those developed in the Monday ACM session; review completed of the Monday ACM and the PC meetings, partial of the TC (joint PC/TC Tuesday morning, TC afternoon).
- As Noted
Steve announced that the other co-chairs were at the ADQ F2F today.
Steve announced that next week’s meeting will seek consensus on the release of ADQ and PCIM for public comment. The hope is that both will be available this weekend. John asked that a draft be out for the weekend even if not completed.
Agenda: The primary focus is review of F2F discussion summary and assure that the Action Items draft is complete.
4 Action Items
- As Noted
The next meetings are:
Joint PC and TC May 23, 2012 PCD PC&TC 2012-05-23 Webex the TC meeting of May 16 was cancelled due to lack of a quorum.