PCD PC&TC 2009-09-30 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
Joint Meeting, PCD Planning and Technical Committees
Topic: PCD Weekly Tcons
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Please add your suggestions
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summary: September ___ PCD PC 2009-09-23 Webex, PCD TC 2009-09-16 Webex
- 3. Oct. 5-9 F2F in Dallas area
Action Items from Previous Meetings
See PCD Technical Committee Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Chair: Todd Cooper (Breakthrough Solutions), John Rhoads (Philips)
- Jon Blasingame, Anupriyo Chakravarti, Todd Cooper, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, John Garguilo, Jianguo Jiang, Steve Merritt, Gary Meyer, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Paul Schluter, Ioana Singureanu, Nicholas Steblay, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved
2 Issues with Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous Joint PC and TC meeting (Sept. 2) yielded no changes
3 PCD Profiles Considered for Supplement and White Paper Development
- Todd: Cycle 5 page has Brief Profile Proposals and Change Proposals.
- ACM Brief Profile Proposal – Monroe indicated he is preparing the proposal.
- Todd described the PCD work to be addressed at the HL7 meeting in Atlanta in two weeks.
5 Action Items
- 60: Update TF -
- 62: Incorporate Bar Coding into ADT implementations -
- 66: Prepare profiles for registration -
- 77: Ask HL7 to address gaps in v3 that affect PCD's ability to develop extensions to PIV -
- 79: Change Proposals -
- 80: Monitor HITSP’s Work (also on PC list) -
- 82: OID for PCD -
- 83: MOUs -
- 84: Patient Identity and PCD Messages -
- 85: NIST Tools for RTM -
- 86: Test Tools -
- 87: IDCO -
- 88: Cycle 4 Supplements -
- 89: Verify process for “public comment” period -
7 PCD F2F Meeting
The next TC meeting will be September 16, 2009 PCD TC 2009-09-16 Webex
The next PC meeting will be September 23, 2009 PCD PC 2009-09-23 Webex
The following meeting will be a joint PC and TC meeting on September 30, 2009 PCD PC&TC 2009-09-30 Webex This will be followed by the F2F meeting the week of October 5 - 9