PCD PC&TC 2009-09-02 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
Joint meeting of the PCD Planning Committee
Replaces the regular meeting
Topic: PCD Committee Tcons
Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York )
Duration: 60 Minutes
Please Add Your Suggestions
- 1. Review of Discussion Summary PCD PC&TC 2009-08-19 Webex
- 2. PCD Issues (for details see below and Todd's email of August 12).
- - Validation vs. Verification Testing
- - One problem - multiple PCD TF solutions!
- o ACM/DEC
- - Profile Option Specification and Testing
- - Keeping our House in Order
- - Reduced Weight PAM for DEC
- 3. Update on White Papers and Supplements:
- o WAN PCD/Continua, IDCO, Pump passed
- o RTM open
- o MEM to come
- ACM Open Issues / Extensions
- Medical Equipment Management
- PIV/Infusion Pump Open Issues / Extensions
- RTM Open Issues / Extensions
- Medical Device Semantic Architecture
- Regulatory Considerations
- 4. Continua
- 5. Connectathon/Showcase regular meetings
- PCD Showcase Planning with HIMSS began yesterday
- 6. ARRA/Meaningful Use
Discussion Summary and Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Chair: Todd Cooper
- Jon Blasingame, Anupriyo Chakravarti, Todd Cooper, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, John Garguilo, Christoff Gessner, Chad Hays, Rich Hillman, Yarisa Jaroch, Roy Kerns, Brad Lunde, Steve Merritt, Gary Meyer, Mary Moewe, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Greg Staudenmaier, Sandy Weininger, Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Accepted Action(s):
2 Discussion Summary
- Accepted summaries of the August 5 PC and the August 12 TC meetings.
3 Issues for Joint Meeting
Status/Discussion - Issues for this joint meeting led by Todd:
- One problem - multiple PCD TF solutions!
- Profile Option Specification and Testing
- Validation vs. Verification Testing -
- Keeping our House in Order -
4 Next Meetings
The next meeting will be ____, 2009: PCD PC 2009-09-__ Webex.
<For Decision Meetings add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">