PCD Device Infusion Pump
Infusion Pump Working Group
The IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group provides focused support for all IHE activities that include infusion pump connectivity, services or semantics. This includes coordination within both the IHE PCD and IHE in general, as well as with other organizations that are outside of IHE but that are interested in the development and deployment of standards-based solutions for infusion pump integration.
The group is currently working on issues pertaining to general-purpose infusion pumps and syringe pumps. PCA and other speciality pumps will be considered in the future.
The group meets face to face as part of the PCD F2F meetings and also separately when needed. Virtual WebEx conferences are held regularly. See the Working Group Meetings section below for information on planned sessions as well as links to past sessions.
NOTE: Infusion pump-related wiki pages may be seen on the special Infusion Pump category page.
Working Group Participants
- <NOTE: Add general overview + table of participants here...>
List server: To send a message to the task group e-mail email@example.com
Working Group Meetings
2009 WebEx Sessions
- Planned Sessions
- (Tentative) 2009.10.05 F2F - Dallas Area @ B.Braun facilities
- 2009-07-01 Pump WebEx Session - Action Items / CP prep
- Completed Sessions
Working Group Issue Discussions
- Infusion Pump Issues Discussion Wiki pages:
- PIV CP Discussion Document Directories:
Working Group Action Items
Working Group Decisions
- <NOTE: Add infusion pump decision table here...>
Infusion Pump Background Materials
ISO/IEEE 11073 Pump Specialization Documents
- <NOTE: Add infusion pump background documents here...>
PCD Rosetta Content
- <NOTE: Add infusion pump Rosetta references / documents here...>
Return to Patient Care Device home