PCD DPI 2009-05-18 WebEx
IHE PCD Device Point-of-care Integration (DPI) White Paper development discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD DPI White Paper TG
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2009
Time: 16:30, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 120 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Manny Furst for more information.
- 0. Review previous WebEx discussion notes
- 1. Review Draft WP
- 2. Review Pump F2F Agenda
- 3. Provide more detailed guidance for ICE-PAC Appendix
- 4. Schedule Next Meetings (May 25 - June 4th)
Attachments / Materials
- Chair/Host: Todd Cooper (BSF)
- John Blasingame (Philips), Ken Fuchs (Draeger), John Rhoads (Philips), Sandy Weininger (FDA/CDRH), Jan Wittenber (Philips)
- Note: Numerous individuals sent their regrets due, for example, to travel to San Diego for the IHE PCD Pump meetings.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda reviewed & Approved
2 Approval of Discussion Notes
- Notes from 2009.05.14 DPI Discussion reviewed & Approved
3 Draft WP Discussion
- Revision Numbers:
- - The next draft issued by Todd will be (0.2.1). He will use this scheme for all "official" published drafts.
- - Companies can append "Draft 7", for example, for their own internally controlled versions
- WP 0.2.1 Content Review:
- - Updated outline reviewed
- - Integrate the Glossary content recently provided by John Rhoads with the comments & content from the previous 0.2.0 draft
- - Updated the content of the HITSP and ASTM "ICE" appendicies
4 PCD Infusion Pump F2F
- Reviewed the Agenda for the upcoming IHE PCD Infusion Pump F2F in San Diego, May 19 & 20
- Need to make sure that anticipated control items, such as being able to set a text string on the device indicating the drug being delivered or clinician, is reported in the review of the old 11073-10301 draft pump specialization standard.
- ACTION: (Todd) Report back to the DPI group in the next meeting regarding any DPI-related discussions at the pump F2F.
5 Next Meeting
- Next meeting: Fill out the Doodle Poll
- ACTION: (Todd) create a Doodle poll for the weeks of May 25 (26 or 27) & June 1st (1-4).
- ACTION: (Todd) review DPI list server to make sure that ICE-PAC participants are also included on the DPI list; if not, issue an invitation to them regarding participation & development of the DPI White Paper.
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: <TBD> (120 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD DPI TG <TBD>