PCD DPI 2009-02-06 WebEx
IHE PCD Device Point-of-care Integration (DPI) profile development discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD DPI Profile TG
Date: Friday, February 6, 2009
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 120 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Manny Furst for more information.
- 1. Review Agenda
- 2. Review 2009.01.29 Discussion Notes
- 3. Review Cycle 4 Work Plan Schedule (r4)
- 4. Review DPI & DPI-WP wiki pages & editorial schedule
- 5. Review Samples of other IHE WPs
- 6. DPI WP Initial Draft Based on Templates
- 7. DPI WP Scope & Purpose see Detailed Proposal and previous discussion notes
- 8. Agenda for Next Discussion Tuesday 2009.02.10
Attachments / Materials
(See links in the above agenda.)
- Chair/Host: Todd Cooper (BSF)
- Jon Blasingame (Philips), Kai Hassing (Philips), George Panagiotopoulos (Kaiser Permanente), John Rhoads (Philips), Richard Roa (Respironics), Jan Wittenber (Philips)
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- NOTE: The chair apologizes for the Internet / WebEx logistical issues experienced while the meeting was in progress. We will work to determine the nature of the problem(s) and correct them so as to facilitate future meetings.
- Agenda reviewed and approved
2 Approval of Discussion Notes
- 2009.01.29 WebEx DPI Discussion Notes reviewed and approved without modification.
3 DPI Status Update
- Reviewed the Cycle 4 Work Plan Schedule (r4), which was developed after the last DPI discussion ( 2009.01.29) to reflect the schedule and work item priorities and was reviewed after being reviewed during the Wednesday IHE PCD TC meeting.
- Reviewed the DPI wiki pages either updated or created to support development of the DPI WP and associated profile supplements. (See general DPI page & DPI-WP page).
- DPI WP:
6 Next Meeting
- Next meeting TBD
NOTE: Next Meeting Tuesday 2009.02.10 WebEx
(Reviewed & approved by PCD DPI TG <TBD>)