PCD DPI 2009-01-29 WebEx
IHE PCD Device Point-of-care Integration (DPI) profile development discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD DPI Profile TG
Date: Friday, January 29, 2009
Time: 10:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 120 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Manny Furst for more information.
- 1. Review 2009.01.23 Discussion Notes (TBD)
- 2. Discuss DPI Roadmap Going Forward
- Review of the IHE PCD Roadmap:
- Role of the Semantic Architecture White Paper (detailed proposal)
- Coordination with IHE PCD, SDOs, Others
- 3. Review Detailed Profile Proposals
- 4. Next Steps:
- WebEx Schedule
- Work Plan
- 5. Open discussion
Attachments / Materials
- Chair/Host: Todd Cooper (BSF)
- Jon Blasingame (Philips, Ken Fuchs (Draeger), John Garguilo (NIST), Kai Hassing (Philips), John Hotchkiss (LiveData), Steve Merritt (Baystate Health), John Rhoads (Philips), Jeff Rinda (Hospira), Richard Roa (Philips/Respironics), Jan Wittenber (Philips)
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda reviewed and approved
2 Approval of Minutes
- Previous DPI TG "rough" discussion notes reviewed and approved without modification.
6 Next Meeting
- Next meeting TBD
NOTE: Next Meeting TBD
(Reviewed & approved by PCD DPI TG <TBD>)