PCD DPI 2009-01-23 WebEx

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 21:43, 26 May 2009 by Efurst (Talk | contribs) (Next Meeting: archive)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

(DPI Profile Main Page)

Meeting Purpose

IHE PCD Device Point-of-care Integration (DPI) profile development discussions.

WebEx Information

Topic: IHE PCD DPI Profile TG

Date: Friday, January 23, 2009

Time: 15:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)

Duration: 120 Minutes


Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.

Contact Manny Furst for more information.

Proposed Agenda

1 Review Work to Date
2 Discuss DPI Roadmap Going Forward
  • Detailed Proposal Template
  • Coordination
  • Development Schedule
  • ...
3 Assign Tasks
4 Open discussion

Attachments / Materials

(No attachments)

Minutes

Participants

Chair/Host: Todd Cooper (BSF)
Jon Camp (Philips), Ken Fuchs (Draeger), Steve Merritt (Baystate Health), John Rhoads (Philips), Richard Roa (Respironics), Jan Wittenber (Philips)

Discussion

: ROUGH NOTES:

1. Reviewed the schedule (in mmap), process going forward

2. (Jan) who is willing & able to participate in DPI ... given the amouunt of time since 2008.10 brief profile proposals. Who on the call and not on the call (but in PCD) will be working on these? DPI - "integration" implies relationships between other areas (e.g., infusion, ventilation, etc. or alarms or DEC ... ) being addressed

Richard - most interested in the vent Rosetta ... more passive on this one.

Ken Fuchs - planning on participation; noted that ISO/IEC require BOTH project approval + sufficient development team to make it fly.

As WP topics get considered, additional participants will engage.

      • WP Template: Just replace Discussion w/ sections 6-9
      • Supplements use this template

<note need to get an example #9 ... ITI?>

3. (Jan) PnP vs. DPI ... + ICE-PAC group ... <explained why this changed in the PCD work> .. .not explicitly part of ICE use cases being considered

4. ACTION: Clearly define the relationships between various activities. How will the anticipated clinical workflow changes be supported by these various activities?

5. Long discussion of relationship between standards, IHE profiles ... gaps ... scheduling (e.g., wait until std complete) ... etc.

Rosetta => Rosetta => NIST Tool for specializations => DPI Interfaces ... !!!

       *** Show relationship w/ SemCity & DPI connectivity
       *** Need to show device specialization profiles (all 3 volumes)
       *** Need to show clinical workflow profiles (all 3 or 4? volumes) 

IOW - Need to show how all these profiles & tools integrate to provide the support the industry needs to achieve interoperability.

ACTION: Review PCD road map slides for how these pieces fit together.

ACTION: Fold in the discussion content into the WP defintion & other proposals

ACTION: Review draft detailed proposals by next Thursday WebEx.

LOAD FILES ON FTP SITE (convert mmap to WIKI)

: END ROUGH NOTES

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

2 Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 ...
- tbd
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

4 ...
- Group
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

5 DPI Brife Profile Proposal Review
- Group
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

6 Next Meeting
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

Next Meeting

NOTE: Next Meeting Thursday 2009.01.29


(Reviewed & approved by PCD DPI TG 2009.01.29 WebEx Discussion)


PCD Home