PCD DPI 2008-11-11 WebEx
IHE PCD Device Point-of-care Integration (DPI) profile development discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD DPI Profile TG
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Time: 13:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 90 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Manny Furst for more information.
- 1 Approve Minutes from F2F session
- 2 Review WP & Profile Proposals
- 3 ICE-PAC Update
- 4 Discuss DPI Roadmap Going Forward
- 5 Review Action Items
- 6 Open discussion
Attachments / Materials
- Chair/Host: Todd Cooper (BSF)
- John Hotchkiss (LiveData), Steve Merritt (Baystate Health), John Rhoads (Philips), Jeff Rinda (Hospira), Jan Wittenber (Philips)
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Published agenda reviewed & approved
2 Approval of Minutes
- Minutes from the DPI F2F meeting were discussed, updated and approved.
3 ICE-PAC Update
- Jan & Todd
- The group reviewed the ICE-PAC (ICE - Pcd Analysis Committee) wiki page, including the intended objectives of the group.
- A Doodle poll has been setup to schedule an intial ICE-PAC meeting this Monday or Tuesday (2008.11.17 or 18).
- It was noted that ICE-PAC represents (informally) a joint working group between the "ICE" standard development team, the IHE PCD DPI WG, and those working on ISO/IEEE 11073 standards. A key objective is to perform a map & gap assessment between ICE requirements and IHE PCD profiles & ISO/IEEE 11073 standards.
4 DPI WP Proposal Review
- The group reviewed and updated the DPI White Paper Proposal.
- Though there were many open questions as to the best organization of the white paper, the consensus was that the set of topics was fairly complete.
5 DPI Brife Profile Proposal Review
- The group didn't have sufficient time to significantly review and update the three DPI brief profile proposals being considered, namely:
- The acronym for the "symmetric comm" profile should be changed to: DPI-SYM
- (Jan) Complete the draft of the DPI-DnA proposal by EOB today 2008.11.11
- (John Rhoads) Complete the draft of the DPI-DR proposal by EOB today 2008.11.11
- (Todd) Complete the draft of the DPI-SYM proposal by EOB today 2008.11.11
6 Next Meeting
- Next meeting TBD
NOTE: Next Meeting TBD
(Reviewed & approved by PCD DPI TG 2008-10-23)