PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2010-04-27 Webex
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:57, 27 April 2010 by Efurst (talk | contribs) (→Discussion: enter discussion summary)
PCD Connectathon & Showcase WG Meeting April 27, 2010
You can find the Action Items at http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhUkNc_rKDnudFZKVUFrZEZQWmNBcU9RWnhVS0FCenc&hl=en
Agendas will be found solely on the main page PCD Connectathon&Showcase WG 2009-10.
Al Engelbert, Brian Fors, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Rob Wilder, Scott Zaffrin, Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- No changes were made to the agenda
2 Review Discussion Summary Status/Discussion:
- Accepted Summary of Last Regular Meeting
3 AAMI Mini-Showcase Planning
- Handout: The handout was edited. 1500 copies will be printed and shipped to AAMI for arrival the first week of June. There is still time for editing.
- Poster describing the demonstration: the concept will become a wagon wheel, with spokes emanating from the EMR; it will have the same title as the sign we place on the booth (so far: Device Interoperability for the Integrated EMR); participants recommend that the 50 word description in the meeting directory include this same title.
Changes include showing the ventilator connecting through the bedside monitor as well.
- Demonstrations: Scott suggested placing the CIS in the center of the table, with pumps on one side, bedside monitors on the other.
- Manny to underline the web links, seek someone to do the graphic design.
- Manny to learn how any costs will be billed to the companies.
5 Action Items
6 New Business
Return to main WG page which has links to individual meeting pages
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2009-10