PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2009-04-15 Webex
PCD Connectathon & Showcase Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Due Dates and Item:
- Mar. 25: (Manny) Update on ADT/patient-visitor id and association with systems. Need to resolve the bar code unnecessary characters to make this workable. Registration system will be solely for the Showcase, with 300-500 visitors.
- Apr. 15: (John Garguilo) Updates on how RTM will be tested - likely after the Connectathon.
- Mar. 25: (Todd) Define contents of fourth wall, provision of monitors, laptops, keyboards, mice.
- Mar. 25: (Manny) Set PCD Docent training WebEx / on site (and run through at Connectathon)
- Mar. 24: (Manny) Define handout, print and seek funding
- Mar. 25: (All) Webex run through of draft Scenario - next run through
- Closed: (Ken) Update block diagram - in process.
- Mar. 11: (Manny) Post "lessons learned" to ftp site.
- Mar. 11: Change proposal to PIB for ADT in PIB option, other CPs, EUI-64 and RTM requirements going forward.
- Action Items
- Showcase Planning
- Lessons Learned
- - Process post Connectathon
- - Development of Script
- - Development of Handouts
- - Preparation and implementation on site, including docent preparation
- PCD Showcase Concept for 2010
- - Integration with other domains/profiles
- - Physical structure
- - Docents, tours
- - Dress at the Showcase - role play?
- Issues and questions about:
- HL7 coding
- - EUI-64
- RTM update
- NIST validation of RTM
Rita Brahmbhatt, Brett Cohen, Todd Cooper, Robert Cuyugan, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Brian Fors, Colin FX Gartska, John Garguilo, Chad Hays, Brad Lunde, Monroe Pattillo, Jeff Rinda, Manny Furst
Review of Meeting Notes: Corrections should be made to the Wiki; significant issues placed on agenda of the next meeting
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Action Items
Those discussed and due were:
- Update on scenario, story line and parameters -
- The Showcase registration process -
- NIST support of PCD profile validation -
- PCD structure at Showcase -
- New Directions wall -
- PCD Docent recruiting and training -
- Showcase block diagram and handout -
- MAC Addresses and Internet connections -
- Virtual Showcase Testing -
Items with other dates:
Those closed were:
- As above.
3 Issues and Questions
5 Showcase Planning
- Status report
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2008-9