PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2009-03-04 Webex
PCD Connectathon & Showcase Regularly Scheduled Meeting
- from February 11, 2009
Due Dates and Item:
- Open Date: Monitor PCD Connectathon registrations periodically.
- Feb. 18: The Task Force will meet next Wednesday following the weekly meeting. A "reading" will be scheduled for Friday, Feb. 20 to prepare for the HIMSS Showcase rehearsal with equipment at the Connectathon.
- Feb. 11: (Manny) Update on ADT/patient-visitor id and association with systems. Need to resolve the bar code unnecessary characters to make this workable. Registration system will be solely for the Showcase, with 300-500 visitors.
- Mar. 4: (John Garguilo) Updates on how RTM will be tested - likely after the Connectathon.
- Mar. 4: (Todd) Define contents of fourth wall, provision of monitors, laptops, keyboards, mice.
- Feb. 18: (Manny) Set PCD Docent training WebEx / on site (and run through at Connectathon)
- Feb. 20: (All) Webex run through of draft Scenario
- Feb. 18: (Ken) Update block diagram - in process.
- Feb. 18: Steve Moore needs MAC addresses
- Feb. 18: Comments on Virtual Connectathon experience
- Mar. 4: Change proposal to PIB for ADT in PIB option.
- Feb. 18: Monroe experienced a time out problem with the MWB.
Please enter suggestions
- Action Items
- Lessons learned leading up to and through the Connectathon
- Pre-Connectathon process and tests
- Virtual Connectathon process and tests
- Connectathon process and tests
- Issues and questions about:
- HL7 coding
- - EUI-64
- RTM update
- NIST validation of RTM
- Showcase Planning
- Scenario update
- System Assignments - identifying your partners
- Parameter identification, values
- - Tours - rethinking the concepts
- Docents - to provide one docent for each wall we need more docents
- Dress at the Showcase - role play?
- Showcase Internet connections
- Showcase wireless availability (802.11 a/b/g?)
- Showcase Rehearsal at the Connectathon
- Showcase Structure
- - Drawings
- - Logos
Rita Brahmbhatt, Brett Cohen, Todd Cooper, Robert Cuyugan, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Brian Fors, Colin FX Gartska, John Garguilo, Chad Hays, Brad Lunde, Monroe Pattillo, Jeff Rinda, Manny Furst
Review of Meeting Notes: Corrections should be made to the Wiki; significant issues placed on agenda of the next meeting
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Action Items
Those discussed and due Feb. 18 were:
- Revised approach to the scenario and story line -
- The Showcase registration process -
- NIST support of PCD profile validation -
- PCD structure at Showcase -
- New Directions wall -
- PCD Docent training -
- Showcase block diagram -
- MAC Addresses -
- Virtual Connectathon -
Items with other dates:
Those closed were:
- As above.
3 Issues and Questions
4 Connectathon Planning
- Status report on tests for Connectathon
5 Showcase Planning
- Status report
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2008-9