PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2009-02-02
ADT ID Discussion – Summary of Focused Meeting - 20090202
Ruth Berge, John Donnelly, Robert Flanders, Rita Brahmbhatt, Sarah Hopkins, Jack, Steve Moore, Gary Meyer, Manny Furst
- HIMSS will not batch load the entire HIMSS meeting registration list into a system. Instead, they will attempt to find a way to provide Showcase registration without compromising the tour time.
- They can bring up a second instance for PCD if necessary, on a second server, at the kiosk or on one of the PCD systems. This may not be necessary:
- - It looks like there will be no more than 300-500 registered for the Showcase. The question is whether the PCD vendors implementing PIB can handle up to 500 patients.
- - GE Enterprise will receive ADT PAM. Epic will have PDQ query for patient data. Some device vendors will need a PAM.
- - A04 was confirmed
- The bar code format:
- - The c at the beginning and !! at the end are there this year. John will attempt to have these removed. Watch for an update on this subject.
- Sample badges will be printed at the Connectathon for testing.
- If you are using PAM for PIB, can you handle up to 500 registrants? If so, John does not need to provide the second instance of the registration database.
- What, if any data do you need to have in the PAM or PDQ message that you can’t “preload”?
- Do you need a pharmacy “give” message?
- Can someone bring a small printer to the Connectathon for possible support of patient ID as a contingency plan?
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2008-9