PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2009-01-28 Webex
PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG
- from Jan. 21
Due Dates and Item:
- Open Date: Monitor registrations are provided periodically.
- Jan. 14: (Manny) Update on ADT/patient-visitor id and association with systems. Focused meeting, include diagram and other information to be provided.
- John Donnelly will address this as part of the Showcase focused portion of this meeding.
- Check with Bill Klaver, John Donnelly, and Steve Moore. A04 will work this year
- Jan. 21: (Manny) Verify that we will have an A04 message this year. Request preloaded data (medication order, demographics).
- Jan. 16: (All) Provide material for the Scenario (outline or brief description) to be followed by Manny compiling a single view.
- Identify overarching message (e.g., patient safety. Note that Ray presented the stakeholder survey which showed
- Survey Slide #17, "Improved Patient Care and Safety" was by far the greatest "incentives for IHE integration"; #2 was "Long term cost reduction"; #3 was improved workflow
- Workshop discussion suggested we focus on these, with 5 rights, remote alarm communication among the specifics
- Jan. 21: (Manny) Zebra has agreed to provide printers. We need to decide between two suggested models; determine if Epic can use the same Postscript printer Ruth provides; assure access to the registration kiosk.
- Jan. 21(John Garguilo): Updates on how RTM will be tested in Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, and Connectathon.
- (Pump Vendors, Enterprise Systems) Vendors will provide their own approach to bar coding for drugs, infusions, patients and caregivers.
- Jan. 21: (Manny) Created Wiki page for "virtual connectathon" on Connectathon '09 page. Will eventually include, partners, issues list / resolution, status, etc.
- Jan. 16: (Bikram, Rita/Jim Higgins) Identify the devices to be connected to middleware, the coding of parameters, identifying partners for testing and demonstration.
- Jan. 21: (Manny) Coordinate ADT testing (Virtual and Connectathon) with Bill Klaver, coordinate with Steve Moore, John Donnelly, seek a backup system.
- Jan. 16: (Brett) Update name for alarm product
- Jan. 16: (All) Confirm structure diagrams and utilities
- Jan. 21: (Todd) Define contents of fourth wall
- Jan. 21: (Manny) Set PCD Docent training WebEx / on site (and run through at Connectathon)
- Jan. 21: (All) Webex run through of draft Scenario
- Jan. 21: (Ken) Update block diagram with locations of SIS, Cerner, Capsule
- Jan. 21: Steve Moore needs MAC addresses
- Jan. 19 - Feb. 6: Virtual Connectathon (tentative deadline for completion; partners may test anytime before this)
- Jan. 19: Determine if Cerner can support the AR actor in the Showcase.
- Feb. 18: Change proposal to PIB for ADT in PIB option.
Please add to the list
- Action Items
- System Assignments
- Assignments – identifying your partners,
- Profiles - identification of specific profile requirements
- ADT for PIB – NOT for those implementing and testing ITI PAM, PDQ
- Virtual Testing – Pre-Connectathon
- IP address, ports required
- Connectathon –
- IP address, ports
- Showcase Virtual Connectathon and Rehearsal at the Connectathon
- Monitoring progress, issues through the rest of the process
- Showcase Internet connections
- Tours - should we rethink the concepts?
- Q and A
- Risk Assessment
- Issues and questions about:
- The MWB
- Kudu, Connectathon, Showcase
- - PAM, PDQ for PCD alone - see the DOR tests; for complete PAM, PDQ see MESA tests
- Report any discrepancies on tests listed for your systems to Manny
- Connectathon Planning
- Status report on Test Case development for Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, Connectathon
- - DEC - revised 2008 version
- - ACM -
- - PIV -
- - RTM -
- Decision on which tests to use for Virtual Connectathon and Connectathon
- Scheduling the Virtual Connectathon
- NIST validation of RTM
- Showcase Planning
- Scenario update
- - Tours - should we rethink the concepts?
- - Wiki page for Scripts
- Showcase Structure
- - Drawings, only minor changes are required
- - Utilities (electric, network)
- - Physical requirements (size, mounts if larger, etc)
- - Logos -
- - Signs thanking supporters
Chris Bonis, Dan Bowling, Anupriyo Chakravarti, Todd Cooper, Robert Cuyugan, Bikram Day, Chris DiTrani, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Brian Fors, Ken Fuchs, Chad Hays, Jim Higgins, Sarah Hopkins, James Kohler, Paul LaRocque, Chris Lindop, Gary Meyers, Monroe Pattillo, Jeff Rinda, Lisa Spellman, Kristina Wilson, Scott Zaffrin, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Review of Meeting Notes: Corrections should be made to the Wiki; significant issues placed on agenda of the next meeting
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Action Items
Those discussed and due Jan. 14 were:
Items with other dates:
Those closed were:
- As above.
3 Issues and Questions
4 Connectathon Planning
- Test case development:
- -DEC -
- -ACM -
- -PIV -
- -RTM -
- Virtual Connectathon
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2008-9