PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2008-12-17 Webex
PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG
Due Dates and Item:
- Open Date: Monitor registrations for various actors. The next update will be available soon.
- Dec. 17: (Manny) Summarize focused meeting, include diagram.
- Manny will contact John Donnelly to learn if HIMSS Convention Registration will include an MRN barcode, what the barcode standard will be
- Dec. 17: (Bikram) Now unlikely to have bidirectional distributed demo - pushing data in from their booth to the demo.
- Dec. 17: (All) Provide material for the Scenario (outline or brief description) to be followed by Manny compiling a single view.
- Identify overarching message (e.g., patient safety. Note that Ray presented the stakeholder survey which showed
- Survey Slide #17, "Improved Patient Care and Safety" was by far the greatest "incentives for IHE integration"; #2 was "Long term cost reduction"; #3 was improved workflow
- Workshop discussion suggested we focus on these, with 5 rights, remote alarm communication among the specifics
- Dec. 17: Datamax and Zebra have been approached. Zebra appears willing. Manny to talk with them about bar code printers again after today's meetings.
- Dec. 17 (John Garguilo): Continue to provide updates on how RTM will be tested in Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, and Connectathon.
- (Pump Vendors, Enterprise Systems) Vendors will provide their own approach to bar coding for drugs, infusions, patients and caregivers.
- Dec. 17: (Manny) Created Wiki page for "virtual connectathon" on Connectathon '09 page. Will eventually include, partners, issues list / resolution, status, etc.
- Dec. 17: (Bikram, Rita/Jim Higgins) Identify the devices to be connected to middleware
- Dec. 17: (Moved) (Manny) Coordinate ADT testing (Virtual and Connectathon) with Bill Klaver, coordinate with Steve Moore, John Donnelly, seek a backup system.
- Dec. 17:(Brett) Update name for alarm product
- Dec. 17: (Manny) Update structure diagrams with SIS, other, and printers
- Jan. 6: Define contents of fourth wall
- Jan. 6:(Manny) Business card for Showcase w/ all companies listed + Booth numbers
- Jan. 6?: (Manny) Set PCD Docent training WebEx / on site (and run through at Connectathon)
- Jan. 6?: (All) Webex run through of draft Scenario
- Jan. 14: (Ken) Update block diagram with locations of SIS, Cerner, Capsule
- Jan. 14: Steve Moore needs MAC addresses
- Jan. 19-30: Virtual Connectathon (tentative deadline for completion; partners may test anytime before this)
- Action Items
- Issues and questions about:
- The Trial Implementation version of any profiles
- Registration update; PIV registrations of DEC as option or full listing
- The MWB
- -Version 2.6 vs 2.5
- -PAM, PDQ for PCD alone - see the DOR tests; for complete PAM, PDQ see MESA tests
- Visitor/patient, caregiver, device ID; follow up to last week's special meeting if necessary
- Report any discrepancies on tests listed for your systems to Manny
- Connectathon Planning
- Status report on Test Case development for Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, Connectathon
- -DEC - revised 2008 version out for review for Pre-Connectathon, Connectathon tests
- Decision on which tests to use for Virtual Connectathon will follow
- -ACM - concept out for review
- -PIV - concept has been reviewed, request drug information
- -RTM - NIST
- Will be entered into Kudu ASAP for Pre-Connectathon and Connectathon testing
- -Virtual Connectathon testing is separate from these
- Scenario update
- - Wiki page for Scripts
- Showcase Structure
- - Drawings, only minor changes are required
- - Utilities (electric, network)
- - Physical requirements (size, mounts if larger, etc)
- - Logos - one per company - which sides?
Anupriyo Chakravarti, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Brian Fors, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Colin FX Gartska, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Manny Furst
Review of Meeting Notes: Corrections should be made to the Wiki; significant issues placed on agenda of the next meeting
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Action Items
Those discussed and due Dec. 17 were:
Items with other dates:
Those closed were:
- As above.
3 Issues and Questions
4 Connectathon Planning
- Test case development:
- -DEC -
- -ACM -
- -PIV -
- -RTM -
- Virtual Connectathon
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2008-9