PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2008-12-17 Webex
PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG
Due Dates and Item:
- Open Date: Monitor registrations for various actors. The next update will be available soon.
Ruth indicated that GE Enterprise includes the 5-rights data entry. Special meeting was held to address ADT, other ID. Al had provided information about PAM, the need for A04 which is in ITI-31, not ITI-30, will be part of patient ID issue. Colin FX (Epic) and Ruth (GE) offered approaches to support patient ID/registration requirements / issues from discussion.
- Dec. 17: (Manny) Summarize focused meeting, include diagram.
- Manny will contact John Donnelly to learn if HIMSS Convention Registration will include an MRN barcode, what the barcode standard will be
- Dec. 17: (Bikram) Now unlikely to have bidirectional distributed demo - pushing data in from their booth to the demo.
- Dec. 17: (All) Provide material for the Scenario (outline or brief description) to be followed by Manny compiling a single view.
- Identify overarching message (e.g., patient safety. Note that Ray presented the stakeholder survey which showed
- Survey Slide #17, "Improved Patient Care and Safety" was by far the greatest "incentives for IHE integration"; #2 was "Long term cost reduction"; #3 was improved workflow
- Workshop discussion suggested we focus on these, with 5 rights, remote alarm communication among the specifics
- Dec. 17: Datamax and Zebra have been approached. Zebra appears willing. Manny to talk with them about bar code printers again after today's meetings.
- Dec. 17 (John Garguilo): Continue to provide updates on how RTM will be tested in Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, and Connectathon.
- (Pump Vendors, Enterprise Systems) Vendors will provide their own approach to bar coding for drugs, infusions, patients and caregivers.
(All) Patient IDs, ADT/PIB issues, device and caregiver ID are covered in other items on the list.
- Dec. 17: (Manny) Created Wiki page for "virtual connectathon" on Connectathon '09 page. Will eventually include, partners, issues list / resolution, status, etc.
- Dec. 17: (Bikram, Rita/Jim Higgins) Identify the devices to be connected to middleware
- Dec. 17: (Moved) (Manny) Coordinate ADT testing (Virtual and Connectathon) with Bill Klaver, coordinate with Steve Moore, John Donnelly, seek a backup system.
- Dec. 17:(Brett) Update name for alarm product
(Manny, pump vendors, any others) Wireless spectrum management. Didi is not supportive of addressing this throughout the convention hall, recommends approaching John Donnelly. Manny will contact John.
- Dec. 17: (Manny) Update structure diagrams with SIS, other, and printers
Emergin, LiveData) Connectathon on site testing with Polycom is scheduled for Thursday, Friday morning.
- Jan. 6: Define contents of fourth wall
- Jan. 6:(Manny) Business card for Showcase w/ all companies listed + Booth numbers
- Jan. 6?: (Manny) Set PCD Docent training WebEx / on site (and run through at Connectathon)
- Jan. 6?: (All) Webex run through of draft Scenario
- Jan. 14: (Ken) Update block diagram with locations of SIS, Cerner, Capsule
- Jan. 14: Steve Moore needs MAC addresses
- Jan. 19-30: Virtual Connectathon (tentative deadline for completion; partners may test anytime before this)
- Action Items (see below, this page)
- Issues and questions about:
- The Trial Implementation version of any profiles
- Registration update; PIV registrations of DEC as option or full listing
- The MWB
- -Version 2.6 vs 2.5
- -PAM, PDQ for PCD alone - see the DOR tests; for complete PAM, PDQ see MESA tests
- Visitor/patient, caregiver, device ID; follow up to last week's special meeting if necessary
- Connectathon Planning
- Status report on Test Case development for Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, Connectathon
- -DEC - revised 2008 version out for review for Pre-Connectathon, Connectathon tests
- Decision on which tests to use for Virtual Connectathon will follow
- -ACM - concept out for review
- -PIV - concept has been reviewed, request drug information
- -RTM - NIST
- Will be entered into Kudu ASAP for Pre-Connectathon and Connectathon testing
- -Virtual Connectathon testing is separate from these
- Scenario update
- - Wiki page for Scripts
- Showcase Structure
- - Drawings, only minor changes are required
- - Utilities (electric, network)
- - Physical requirements (size, mounts if larger, etc)
- - Logos - one per company - which sides?
Anupriyo Chakravarti, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Brian Fors, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Colin FX Gartska, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Manny Furst
Review of Meeting Notes: Corrections should be made to the Wiki; significant issues placed on agenda of the next meeting
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Action Items
Those discussed and due Dec. 17 were:
Items with other dates:
Those closed were:
- As above.
3 Issues and Questions
4 Connectathon Planning
- Test case development:
- -DEC -
- -ACM -
- -PIV -
- -RTM -
- Virtual Connectathon
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2008-9