Difference between revisions of "PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2008-12-17 Webex"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (establish page with copy of last meeting)
 
m (→‎Agenda: insert initial agenda items)
Line 37: Line 37:
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
  
: Action Items (see above, this page)
+
: Action Items (see below, this page)
:
 
 
: Issues and questions about:
 
: Issues and questions about:
 
::* The Trial Implementation version of any profiles
 
::* The Trial Implementation version of any profiles
Line 44: Line 43:
 
::* The MWB
 
::* The MWB
 
::* HL7
 
::* HL7
:::- Version 2.6 vs 2.5
+
::: -Version 2.6 vs 2.5
::* Kudu, Installation Test, CT and PAM, PDQ
+
::* Kudu
:::- PAM, PDQ for PCD alone - see the DOR tests; for complete PAM, PDQ see MESA tests
+
::: -PAM, PDQ for PCD alone - see the DOR tests; for complete PAM, PDQ see MESA tests
::* Visitor/patient, caregiver, device ID; follow up to earlier special meeting if necessary
+
::* Visitor/patient, caregiver, device ID; follow up to last week's special meeting if necessary
 +
:
 +
: Connectathon Planning
 +
::* Status report on Test Case development for Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, Connectathon
 +
::: -DEC - revised 2008 version out for review for Pre-Connectathon, Connectathon tests
 +
:::: Decision on which tests to use for Virtual Connectathon will follow
 +
::: -ACM - concept out for review
 +
::: -PIV - concept has been reviewed, request drug information
 +
::: -RTM - NIST
 +
::* Will be entered into Kudu ASAP for Pre-Connectathon and Connectathon testing
 +
::: -Virtual Connectathon testing is separate from these
 
:
 
:
: Connectathon and Showcase Planning
+
Showcase Planning
::* Welcome to Surgical Information Systems
 
 
::* Scenario update
 
::* Scenario update
 
:::- Wiki page for Scripts
 
:::- Wiki page for Scripts
 
::* Showcase Structure
 
::* Showcase Structure
 
:::- Drawings, only minor changes are required
 
:::- Drawings, only minor changes are required
:::- Utilities (electric, network, wireless)
+
:::- Utilities (electric, network)
 
:::- Physical requirements (size, mounts if larger, etc)
 
:::- Physical requirements (size, mounts if larger, etc)
:::- Structure drawings
 
 
:::- Logos - one per company - which sides?
 
:::- Logos - one per company - which sides?
::* Status report on Test Case development for Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, Connectathon
 
:::- DEC - revised 2008 version out for review for Pre-Connectathon, Connectathon tests
 
:::: Decision on which tests to use for Virtual Connectathon will follow
 
:::- ACM - concept out for review
 
:::- PIV - concept has been reviewed, request drug information
 
:::- RTM - NIST
 
::* Will be entered into Kudu ASAP for Pre-Connectathon and Connectathon testing
 
:::- Virtual Connectathon testing is separate from these
 
 
:
 
:
:* Timeline
+
 
:* Steve's: http://www.ihe.net/north_america/upload/NA-2009-Connectathon-Timeline-FINAL.pdf
+
: Timeline
 +
::* Steve's: http://www.ihe.net/north_america/upload/NA-2009-Connectathon-Timeline-FINAL.pdf
  
 
== Participants ==
 
== Participants ==

Revision as of 14:52, 11 December 2008

PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG


Action Items

Due Dates and Item:

  • Open Date: Monitor registrations for various actors.
  • Dec. 10: (Robert will check with Ruth) Does GE Enterprise include the 5-rights data entry?
  • Dec. 10: Special meeting to address ADT, other ID. Al had provided information about PAM, the need for A04 which is in ITI-31, not ITI-30, will be part of patient ID issue
  • Dec. 10: (Colin FX/ Ruth) - summarize patient ID/registration requirements / issues from discussion. Group will review and discuss in a subsequent WebEx session.
  • Dec. 10: (Bikram) Now unlikely to have bidirectional distributed demo - pushing data in from their booth to the demo.
  • Dec. 10: (All) Provide material for the Scenario (outline or brief description) to be followed by Manny compiling a single view.
  • Dec. 10: Datamax and Zebra have been approached. Zebra appears willing. Manny to talk with them about bar code printers again after today's meetings.
  • Dec. 10 (John Garguilo): Determine how RTM will be tested in Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, and Connectathon.
  • Dec. 10: (Manny) Learn if HIMSS Convention Registration will include an MRN barcode, what the barcode standard will be
  • (Pump Vendors, Enterprise Systems) Establish bar coding for drugs, infusions, patients
  • (All) Patient IDs, ADT/PIB issues, device and caregiver ID
  • Dec. 10: (Manny) Created Wiki page for "virtual connectathon" on Connectathon '09 page. Will eventually include, partners, issues list / resolution, status, etc.
  • Dec. 10: (All) Identify overarching message (e.g., patient safety. Note that Ray presented the stakeholder survey which showed
  • Survey Slide #17, "Improved Patient Care and Safety" was by far the greatest "incentives for IHE integration"; #2 was "Long term cost reduction"; #3 was improved workflow
  • Workshop discussion suggested we focus on these, with 5 rights, remote alarm communication among the specifics
  • Dec. 10: (Bikram, Rita/Jim Higgins) Identify the devices to be connected to middleware
  • Dec. 18: (Moved) (Manny) Coordinate ADT testing (Virtual and Connectathon) with Bill Klaver, coordinate with Steve Moore, John Donnelly, seek a backup system.
  • Dec. 18:(Brett) Update name for alarm product
  • Dec. 18: (Manny, pump vendors, any others) Wireless spectrum management. Didi is not supportive of addressing this throughout the convention hall, recommends approaching John Donnelly. Manny will contact John.
  • Dec. 18: (Manny) Update structure diagrams with SIS, other, and printers
  • ? Steve Moore needs MAC addresses
  • Dec. 18:(Emergin, LiveData) Schedule Connectathon on site testing with Polycom
  • Jan. 6: Define contents of fourth wall
  • Jan. 6:(Manny) Business card for Showcase w/ all companies listed + Booth numbers
  • Jan. 6?: (Manny) Set PCD Docent training WebEx / on site (and run through at Connectathon)
  • Jan. 6?: (All) Webex run through of draft Scenario
  • Jan. 13: (Ken) Update block diagram with locations of SIS, Cerner, Capsule
  • Jan. 19-30: Virtual Connectathon (tentative deadline for completion; partners may test anytime before this)

Agenda

Action Items (see below, this page)
Issues and questions about:
  • The Trial Implementation version of any profiles
  • Registration update; PIV registrations of DEC as option or full listing
  • The MWB
  • HL7
-Version 2.6 vs 2.5
  • Kudu
-PAM, PDQ for PCD alone - see the DOR tests; for complete PAM, PDQ see MESA tests
  • Visitor/patient, caregiver, device ID; follow up to last week's special meeting if necessary
Connectathon Planning
  • Status report on Test Case development for Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, Connectathon
-DEC - revised 2008 version out for review for Pre-Connectathon, Connectathon tests
Decision on which tests to use for Virtual Connectathon will follow
-ACM - concept out for review
-PIV - concept has been reviewed, request drug information
-RTM - NIST
  • Will be entered into Kudu ASAP for Pre-Connectathon and Connectathon testing
-Virtual Connectathon testing is separate from these

Showcase Planning

  • Scenario update
- Wiki page for Scripts
  • Showcase Structure
- Drawings, only minor changes are required
- Utilities (electric, network)
- Physical requirements (size, mounts if larger, etc)
- Logos - one per company - which sides?
Timeline

Participants

Anupriyo Chakravarti, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Brian Fors, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Colin FX Gartska, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Manny Furst

Discussion

Review of Meeting Notes: Corrections should be made to the Wiki; significant issues placed on agenda of the next meeting

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
Anupriyo and Surgical Information Systems were welcomed to the PCD and this cycle.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

2 Action Items
- Manny
Status/Discussion:

Action Items were discussed later in the meeting. Those discussed and due Dec. 10 were:

  • An update on participants and their actors will be available soon.
  • The focused meeting was held earlier today. Manny will summarize and distribute for review. This includes:
-Patient/Visitor ID was addressed. Caregiver and/or device IDs will be addressed by the companies using this information.
-Manny to ask John Donnelly if visitors will register at the Showcase or if the HIMSS meeting registration number will be the MRN, and if a separate bar code for MRN alone can be provided.
  • Bikram was not available to confirm that Capsule will not support a distributed demo.
  • Participants were asked to provide draft materials for the scripts in the next week. Manny will edit and we will schedule a run through early in January, refine the scripts and prepare for rehearsal at the Connectathon.
The scripts should address the overarching issues identified in the stakeholder survey as appropriate.
  • John Garguilo provided an update in the earlier TC meeting. In this meeting, it appears the most efficient and effective approach will be for (a) NIST to use messages the DORs generate in Pre-Connectathon testing, that are shown error free in the MWB, and (b) optionally, developers will be able to test their systems on line with the NIST system. Manny will establish a folder on the ftp site for each system and these will be available for NIST pilot testing. Testing will address entries in the RTM table, and will not address parameter limits, etc. in this cycle.
  • The Virtual Connectathon Wiki page was created, but will not be used until Pre-Connectathon tests are selected for the Virtual Connectathon.
  • Bikram and Rita will identify devices to be connected and select the site (ICU or SD) where each will be located.

Items with other dates:

  • Steve needs the IP and MAC addresses by the middle of January.
  • Suggestions for use of the fourth wall should be sent to Todd, with a copy to Manny.
  • Manny is seeking guidance on the business cards from HIMSS.

Those closed were:

  • GE Enterprise supports the five rights

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

  • As above.
3 Issues and Questions
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
  • None

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

4 Connectathon Planning
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
  • Participants were asked to add parameters and suggested values to the Wiki page. Existing entries for scripts provide a good introduction. As noted above, Manny will edit late in the month.
  • Structure drawings will require minor changes, additon of SIS and printers, and other changes.
  • Participants will provide physical and utility requirements.
  • Ken suggested that logos for all companies be placed on each of the three walls. Participants will consult with their marketing people or others and indicate their preference of this approach or one larger logo on one of the three walls.
  • Test case development:
-DEC - revised 2008 version out for review for Pre-Connectathon, Connectathon tests.
-Decision on which tests to use for Virtual Connectathon will follow discussion.
-ACM - concept out for review; if no changes are suggested detailed Pre-Connectathon test documents will be provided.
-PIV - concept has been reviewed, Manny requested any additional drug information that is relevant, and detailed Pre-Connectathon test documents will be provided.
-RTM - NIST and PCD goals and process were described above in the Action Items list.
  • Virtual Connectathon
-This is outside the scope of the Connectathon and the Showcase. It will be completed no later than the end of January, with most testing the last two weeks of the month. Motivation is to add confidence to achieving successful performance at the Connectathon and to increase the efficiency of Connectathon testing to enable testing of more actors than would otherwise be possible.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Return to main WG page which has links to individual meeting pages

Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2008-9