PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2008-12-10 Webex
PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG
Due Dates and Item:
- Open Date: Monitor registrations for various actors.
- Dec. 10: (Robert will check with Ruth) Does GE Enterprise include the 5-rights data entry?
- Dec. 10: Special meeting to address ADT, other ID. Al had provided information about PAM, the need for A04 which is in ITI-31, not ITI-30, will be part of patient ID issue
- Dec. 10: (Colin FX/ Ruth) - summarize patient ID/registration requirements / issues from discussion. Group will review and discuss in a subsequent WebEx session.
- Dec. 10: (Bikram) Now unlikely to have bidirectional distributed demo - pushing data in from their booth to the demo.
- Dec. 10: (All) Provide material for the Scenario (outline or brief description) to be followed by Manny compiling a single view.
- Dec. 10: Datamax and Zebra have been approached. Zebra appears willing. Manny to talk with them about bar code printers again after today's meetings.
- Dec. 10 (John Garguilo): Determine how RTM will be tested in Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, and Connectathon.
- Dec. 10: (Manny) Learn if HIMSS Convention Registration will include an MRN barcode, what the barcode standard will be
- (Pump Vendors, Enterprise Systems) Establish bar coding for drugs, infusions, patients
- (All) Patient IDs, ADT/PIB issues, device and caregiver ID
- Dec. 10: (Manny) Created Wiki page for "virtual connectathon" on Connectathon '09 page. Will eventually include, partners, issues list / resolution, status, etc.
- Dec. 10: (All) Identify overarching message (e.g., patient safety. Note that Ray presented the stakeholder survey which showed
- Survey Slide #17, "Improved Patient Care and Safety" was by far the greatest "incentives for IHE integration"; #2 was "Long term cost reduction"; #3 was improved workflow
- Workshop discussion suggested we focus on these, with 5 rights, remote alarm communication among the specifics
- Dec. 10: (Bikram, Rita/Jim Higgins) Identify the devices to be connected to middleware
- Dec. 18: (Moved) (Manny) Coordinate ADT testing (Virtual and Connectathon) with Bill Klaver, coordinate with Steve Moore, John Donnelly, seek a backup system.
- Dec. 18:(Brett) Update name for alarm product
- Dec. 18: (Manny, pump vendors, any others) Wireless spectrum management. Didi is not supportive of addressing this throughout the convention hall, recommends approaching John Donnelly. Manny will contact John.
- Dec. 18: (Manny) Update structure diagrams with SIS, other, and printers
- ? Steve Moore needs MAC addresses
- Dec. 18:(Emergin, LiveData) Schedule Connectathon on site testing with Polycom
- Jan. 6: Define contents of fourth wall
- Jan. 6:(Manny) Business card for Showcase w/ all companies listed + Booth numbers
- Jan. 6?: (Manny) Set PCD Docent training WebEx / on site (and run through at Connectathon)
- Jan. 6?: (All) Webex run through of draft Scenario
- Jan. 13: (Ken) Update block diagram with locations of SIS, Cerner, Capsule
- Jan. 19-30: Virtual Connectathon (tentative deadline for completion; partners may test anytime before this)
- Action Items (see above, this page)
- Issues and questions about:
- The Trial Implementation version of any profiles
- Registration update; PIV registrations of DEC as option or full listing
- The MWB
- - Version 2.6 vs 2.5
- Kudu, Installation Test, CT and PAM, PDQ
- - PAM, PDQ for PCD alone - see the DOR tests; for complete PAM, PDQ see MESA tests
- Visitor/patient, caregiver, device ID; follow up to earlier special meeting if necessary
- Connectathon and Showcase Planning
- Welcome to Surgical Information Systems
- Scenario update
- - Wiki page for Scripts
- Showcase Structure
- - Drawings, only minor changes are required
- - Utilities (electric, network, wireless)
- - Physical requirements (size, mounts if larger, etc)
- - Structure drawings
- - Logos - one per company - which sides?
- Status report on Test Case development for Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, Connectathon
- - DEC - revised 2008 version out for review for Pre-Connectathon, Connectathon tests
- Decision on which tests to use for Virtual Connectathon will follow
- - ACM - concept out for review
- - PIV - concept has been reviewed, request drug information
- - RTM - NIST
- Will be entered into Kudu ASAP for Pre-Connectathon and Connectathon testing
- - Virtual Connectathon testing is separate from these
Anupriyo Chakravarti, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Brian Fors, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Colin FX Gartska, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Manny Furst
Review of Meeting Notes: Corrections should be made to the Wiki; significant issues placed on agenda of the next meeting
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Action Items
The following were updated:
3 Issues and Questions
4 Connectathon Planning
Status Report on Test Case Development
5 Showcase Planning
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2008-9