PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2008-12-10 Webex
PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG
Due Dates and Item: Need to update with discussion and action items from 12/3
- Open Date: Monitor registrations for various actors.
- Dec. 3 (Updated, moved): (Ruth) Does GE Enterprise include the 5-rights data entry?
- Dec. 3 (Updated, moved): Al provided information about PAM, the need for A04 which is in ITI-31, not ITI-30, will be part of patient ID issue
- Dec. 3 (Updated, moved): (Colin FX/ Ruth) - summarize patient ID/registration requirements / issues from discussion. Group will review and discuss in a subsequent WebEx session.
- Dec. 3 (Moved): (Bikram) Describe the approach Capsule wants to take to have bidirectional distributed demo - pushing data in from their booth to the demo.
- Dec. 3 (Moved): (All) Provide material for the Scenario (outline or brief description) to be followed by Manny compiling a single view.
- Dec. 3 (Moved): Sarah Higgins identified contacts at Datamax and Zebra. Manny to talk with them about bar code printers.
- Dec. 3 (Moved): Determine how RTM will be tested in Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, and Connectathon.
- Dec. 3: (Manny) Learn if HIMSS Convention Registration will include an MRN barcode, what the barcode standard will be
- (Pump Vendors, Enterprise Systems) Establish bar coding for drugs, infusions, patients
- (All) Patient IDs, ADT/PIB issues
- Dec. 3: (Manny) Create Wiki page for "virtual connectathon" on Connectathon '09 page. Include, partners, issues list / resolution, status, etc.
- Dec. 3: (All) Identify overarching message (e.g., patient safety. Note that Ray presented the stakeholder survey which showed
- Survey Slide #17, "Improved Patient Care and Safety" was by far the greatest "incentives for IHE integration"; #2 was "Long term cost reduction"; #3 was improved workflow
- Workshop discussion suggested we focus on these, with 5 rights, remote alarm communication among the specifics
- Dec. 3: (Bikram, Jim Higgins) Identify the devices to be connected to middleware
- Dec. 18: (Moved) (Manny) Coordinate ADT testing (Virtual and Connectathon) with Bill Klaver, coordinate with Steve Moore, John Donnelly, seek a backup system.
- Dec. 18:(Brett) Update name for alarm product
- Dec. 18: (Manny, pump vendors, any others) Wireless spectrum management. Didi is not supportive of addressing this throughout the convention hall, recommends approaching John Donnelly. Manny will contact John.
- ? Steve Moore needs MAC addresses
- Dec. 18:(Emergin, LiveData) Schedule Connectathon on site testing with Polycom
- Jan. 6:(Manny) Business card for Showcase w/ all companies listed + Booth numbers
- Jan. 6?: (Manny) Set PCD Docent training WebEx / on site (and run through at Connectathon)
- Jan. 6?(All) Webex run through of draft Scenario
- Action Items (see above, this page)
- Issues and questions about:
- The Trial Implementation version of any profiles
- Registration update; PIV registrations of DEC as option or full listing
- The MWB
- - Version 2.6 vs 2.5
- Kudu, Installation Test, CT and PAM, PDQ
- - PAM, PDQ for PCD alone - see the DOR tests; for complete PAM, PDQ see MESA tests
- Visitor/patient, caregiver, device ID; follow up to earlier special meeting if necessary
- Connectathon and Showcase Planning
- Welcome to Surgical Information Systems
- Scenario update
- - Wiki page for Scripts
- Showcase Structure
- - Drawings, only minor changes are required
- - Utilities (electric, network, wireless)
- - Physical requirements (size, mounts if larger, etc)
- - Logos - one per company - which sides?
- Status report on Test Case development for Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, Connectathon
- - DEC - revised 2008 version out for review for Pre-Connectathon, Connectathon tests
- Decision on which tests to use for Virtual Connectathon will follow
- - ACM - concept out for review
- - PIV - concept has been reviewed, request drug information
- - RTM - NIST
- Will be entered into Kudu ASAP for Pre-Connectathon and Connectathon testing
- - Virtual Connectathon testing is separate from these
Dan Bowling, Rita Brahmbhatt, Anupriyo Chakravarti, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Brian Fors, John Garguilo, Karen Jimenez, Brad Lunde, Gary Meyer, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Review of Meeting Notes: Corrections should be made to the Wiki; significant issues placed on agenda of the next meeting
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Action Items
The following were updated:
3 Issues and Questions
4 Connectathon Planning
Status Report on Test Case Development
5 Showcase Planning
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2008-9