PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2008-11-19 Webex
PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG
- Open Date: Monitor registrations for various actors.
- Nov. 5: Determine how RTM will be tested in Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, and Connectathon.
- Nov. 12: Manny to contact Jim Higgins (Cerner) to coordinate Hill-Rom support. They provided a bed and a gurney in the past.
- Nov. 12: Sarah Higgins to identify contacts at Zebra and Manny to talk with them about bar code printers.
- From the Workshop:
- Nov. 19: (Ruth) Does this include the 5-rights data entry (see minutes, item ?
- Nov. 19: (Al) A04, A01, A02... supported by PAM?
- Nov. 19: (Colin FX/ Ruth) - summarize patient ID/registration requirements / issues from discussion. Group will then review and discuss in a subsequent WebEx session.
- Nov. 19: (Bikram) Describe the approach Capsule wants to take to have bidirectional distributed demo - pushing data in from their booth to the demo.
- Nov. 19: (Manny) Emails to Lisa with feedback on the Workshop
- Nov. 19: (All) Provide material for the Scenario (outline or brief description) to be followed by Manny compiling a single view.
- Dec. 3: (Manny) Learn if HIMSS Convention Registration will include an MRN barcode
- (Pump Vendors, Enterprise Systems) Establish bar coding for drugs, infusions, patients
- (All) Patient IDs, ADT/PIB issues
- Dec. 3:(Manny) PCD Docent training WebEx / on site (and run through at Connectathon)
- Dec. 3: (Manny) Create Wiki page for "virtual connectathon" on Connectathon '09 page. Include, partners, issues list / resolution, status, etc.
- Dec. 3: (All) Identify overarching message (patient safety. Note that Ray presented the stakeholder survey which showed
- Survey Slide #17, "Improved Patient Care and Safety" was by far the greatest "incentives for IHE integration"; #2 was "Long term cost reduction"; #3 was improved workflow
- Workshop discussion suggested we focus on these, with 5 rights, remote alarm communication among the specifics
- Dec. 3: (Bikram, Jim Higgins) Identify the devices to be connected to middleware
- Dec. 3: (Manny) Establish Wiki page for PCD Virtual Connectathon on Connectathon '09 page. Include, partners, issues list / resolution, status, etc.
- Dec. 3: (Manny) Draft ACM tests ready for review
- Dec. 3: (Manny) Coordinate ADT testing (Virtual and Connectathon) with Bill Klaver
- Dec. 18: (Brett) Update name for alarm product
- Dec. 18: (Manny) HIMSS badge - MRN?
- Dec. 18: (Manny, pump vendors, any others) Wireless spectrum management
- ? Steve Moore needs MAC addresses
- Dec. 18: (Emergin, LiveData) Schedule Connectathon on site testing with Polycom
- Jan. 6:(Manny) Business card for Showcase w/ all companies listed + Booth numbers
- Jan. 6?: (All) Webex run through of draft Scenario
preliminary Issues and questions about:
- The Trial Implementation version of any profiles
- The MWB
- Kudu, Installation Test (PAM, PDQ)
Connectathon and Showcase Planning
- Scenario update at ftp://ftp.ihe.net//Patient_Care_Devices/Showcases/HIMSS2009April/
- Status report on Test Case development
IHE PCD Showcase Scenario Draft 2009
names are placeholders Al Engelbert, Brett Cohen, Robert Cuyugan, Robert Flanders, Brian Fors, Ken Fuchs, Sarah Hopkins, Gary Meyer, Monroe Pattillo, Scott Zaffrin, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- No changes
2 Approval of Meeting Notes should be made to the Wiki; significant issues brought to the next meeting
3 Action Items Review
4 Issues and Questions
5 Connectathon and Showcase Planning
6 Test Case Development
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2008-9