Difference between revisions of "PCD Cochairs 2020-06-30 Webex"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Discussion)
(Discussion)
 
(No difference)

Latest revision as of 14:56, 30 June 2020

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review Previous Meeting Summary PCD_Cochairs 2020-06-09 Webex
3. Profiles and TF Updates
- Review public comments Link to Comments
- And at ihe.net public comment domain page http://www.ihe.net/Public_Comment/#pcd
4. Standards Coordination.
5. IHE International
6. Review Agenda:
- PCD TC 2020-07-01 Webex
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
8. Recruiting and Membership
9. Action Items - None currently open
10. Additional Business
- F2F wiki started
- Cochair elections - Paul will send ballots this afternoon.
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- PC July 8, 2020
- TC July 1, 2020
- DEV Leadership July 22

Attachments / Materials

See PCD Cochair Action Items page. Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Meeting Summary

Participants

Cochairs: Rob Wilder, Tom Kowalczyk, John Rhoads
Technical Project Manager: Paul Sherman
Chair: Tom Kowalczyk
Guests: Monroe Pattillo, Paul Schluter

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair:
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

- No new Action Items
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Chair:
Status/Discussion: Meeting notes reviewed

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:
3. Profiles and TF Updates
- Review public comments Link to Comments
- And at ihe.net public comment domain page http://www.ihe.net/Public_Comment/#pcd
4. Standards Coordination.
- Working with three major vent companies, going well.
- Brian has promised he will send Paul the terms.
5. IHE International
- Dues due today.
6. Review Agenda:
- PCD TC 2020-07-01 Webex
7. Calendar - IHE Milestones
8. Recruiting and Membership
- Styker moving forward
- Innovision (new member) driving PCIM interest.
9. Action Items - None currently open
10. Additional Business
- F2F
Wiki started
Discussed whether to make it virtual or not. Can announce it as virtual, with a chance it becomes F2F. Put it in wiki.
- Cochair elections - Paul will send ballots this afternoon.
- Quiet Hospital -
Rob - Working through use cases and Confluence pages. Ensuring they’re incorporating right content/space. Working to ensure they meet the needs of all clinicians.
Tom – building on Showcase work, other vendors have placed equipment in a test site in Sweden. Struggled with HIMSS/IHE to get the word out. It’s coming together. Modified original scenario slightly. Plan to have it done by Aug 1. Next challenge – announcing to the world. Waiting on HIMSS and IHE to work out how to announce it. Getinge deserves a lot of credit for putting this together.
- Connectathon discussion – concerns of virtual vs. F2F Connectathon. Bandwidth isn’t that big of an issue, but participant firewalls could be. Some ideas discussed.
- FHIR based Alerting discussed on Monday. Add to PC meeting Agenda.
11. Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates
- PC July 8, 2020
- TC July 1, 2020
- DEV Leadership July 22
4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meeting

The next meeting will be July 7, 2020, PCD Cochairs 2020-07-07 Webex

- DEV Leadership meeting July 21, 2020 DEV Cochairs 2020-07-21 Webex

Meeting Dates: Define Next Meeting Dates

- DEV Domain July 22 DEV Joint 2020-07-22 Webex
- PC July 8, 2020 PCD PC 2020-07-08 Webex
- TC July 1, 2020 PCD TC 2020-07-01 Webex


PCD Home