PCD Cochairs 2010-12-21 Webex
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Review Previous Meeting Summary previous Discussion Summary from 2010.12.14.
- 3. Profile and WP Updates
- - Status: MEM public comment resolution; User Handbook Public Comment Period and potential for publicizing IHE, PCD
- 4. Technical Framework Update
- Please check proposed changes to V2: PCD_Technical_Framework_Volume_2_Issue_List
- 5. Standards Coordination
- - AAMI Infusion Pump Safety Efforts
- 6. Technical Framework Template Discussions in DCC
- 7. Webex Changes
- 8. Connectathon and Showcase
- - Showcase Vendor Display Policy (Action Item 55)
- 9. Action Items
- 10. Additional Business
- 11. Next Meeting
Attachments / Materials
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, John Rhoads
- Guest: Paul Schluter
- Chair: Ken, John Rhoads
- Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Accepted with additional HIMSS11/Showcase Item: Decision to provide speaker for the theater.
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- No changes were requested.
3 Agenda Items
- 3. Profile and WP Updates:
- 4. John Rhoads will provide the TF update today. John Garguilo indicated he will provide a CP for table additions. Manny to ballot the CPs with a due date in the new year. The TF will be sent along, with a “accept unless an accompanying CP is significantly revised”.
- 5. AAMI Document: Manny to make sure Joyce, Lisa have seen this. Manny to add to the agenda for tomorrow’s meeting.
- 6. DCC Meeting: New TF template will be reviewed by Ken.
- 7. Webex Meeting Setup: Manny will address the nuances involved and then set up the meetings on HIMSS.Webex.com.
- 8. Showcase:
- PCD Presentation at Showcase: Todd will make the presentation.
- Showcase Policy: : Manny to add a sentence to the PCD process page adding an appeals process to be included in the PCD process page.
- Paul requested that the cochairs review incubator and warmer terms for addition to the RTM.
- Manny addressed the items on the 21st.
4 Action Items
- Action Items were reviewed, with no significant changes/updates.
The next meeting will be January 4, 2011 PCD Cochairs 2011-01-04 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">