PCD Cochairs 2010-08-31 Webex
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Review & Approve Agenda
- Review Previous Meeting Summary previous Discussion Summary from 2010.08.24
- F2F Agenda
- MEM Security WP
- IEEE Pulse article
- FDA/NIST Meeting
- AAMI 2011 session submission
- Canadian biomed conference in Toronto
- Technical Framework Update
- Connectathons 2010 Korea and 2011 NA and HIMSS11 Showcase Updates
- AAMI/FDA Pump Conference
- Standards Coordination
- Funding Status update
- IHE International
- Patent Process follow-up w/ CareFusion
- EHR/EMR, ADT, WCM, other
- Help GG
- ONC Update (was HITSP ARRA/HITECH Status Update)
- Profile Updates
- Technical Framework Template Discussions in DCC
- Additional Business
- Action Items
- Next Meeting
Attachments / Materials
The previous meeting was on August 24, 2010, PCD Cochairs 2010-08-24 Webex
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: Ken Fuchs, Steve Merritt, John Rhoads
- Meeting Chaired by: John
- Guest: Paul Schluter
- Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- All not mentioned below will be deferred.
- Accepted with the understanding that all items will not be addressed.
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- No changes were requested.
3 Action Items Review
4 Agenda Items
- 4. Profile Updates: Ballot results were reviewed. The Web Services ballot closes today, the TF TI versions close tomorrow. It is unclear if quorum will be met on the TF ballot. Paul expressed concern about some of the codes proposed by PIV for RTM.
- 7. Connectathon and Showcase: Manny indicated the need to recruit EMR and ACM AC systems.
- 9. Funding: Manny to send another email.
- 12. Free passes are available for the pump FDA / AAMI meeting; it was agreed that PCD will seek users (CEs and nurses) for the passes.
- 16. Steve asked about the ITI outreach and John responded that this will likely become an active conversation in September.
5 Fall F2F
6 Profile Update Detail
The next meeting will be September 7, 2010 PCD Cochairs 2010-09-07 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">