PCD Cochairs 2010-08-24 Webex
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Review Previous Meeting Summary previous Discussion Summary from 2010.08.17
- 3. Cochairs Elections
- 4. Profile Updates
- 5. ONC Update (was HITSP ARRA/HITECH Status Update)
- 6. Technical Framework Update
- 7. Connectathons 2010 Korea and 2011 NA and HIMSS11 Showcase Updates
- 8. Standards Coordination
- 9. Funding Status update
- 10. Board Report
- 11. Status: MEM public comment resolution; User Handbook Public Comment Period and potential for publicizing IHE, PCD
- 12. AAMI/FDA Pump Conference
- - Sponsorship, Free Registration
- 13. IHE International
- - Patent Process follow-up w/ CareFusion
- 14. Recruiting
- - EHR/EMR, ADT, WCM, other
- - Help GG
- 15. IHE PCD - Asia, Europe
- 16. ITI "Outreach" Program Response w/ Karen Witting
- 17. Technical Framework Template Discussions in DCC
- 18. Additional Business
- 19. Action Items
- 20. Next Meeting
Attachments / Materials
The previous meeting was on August 17, 2010, PCD Cochairs 2010-08-17 Webex
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs, Steve Merritt, John Rhoads,
- Meeting Chaired by: John
- Guest: Paul Schluter, Elliot Sloane, Ray Zambuto
- Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- All not mentioned below will be deferred.
- Accepted understanding that all items will not be addressed.
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Summary of last week accepted.
3 Action Items Review
4 Agenda Items
- 4. Profile Updates: Ballot results were reviewed. The Web Services ballot closes today, the TF TI versions close tomorrow. It is unclear if quorum will be met on the TF ballot. Paul expressed concern about some of the codes proposed by PIV for RTM.
- 7. Connectathon and Showcase: Manny indicated the need to recruit EMR and ACM AC systems.
- 9. Funding: Manny to send another email.
- 12. Free passes are available for the pump FDA / AAMI meeting; it was agreed that PCD will seek users (CEs and nurses) for the passes.
- 16. Steve asked about the ITI outreach and John responded that this will likely become an active conversation in September.
The next meeting will be August 31, 2010 PCD Cochairs 2010-08-31 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">