PCD Cochairs 2010-06-15 Webex
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Review previous Discussion Summary from 2010.06.08
- 3. AAMI
- - AAMI Response to Co-Sponsorship
- - Conference 2010: Session and Mini-Showcase
- 4. Elections: July 1–15 - Call for nominations; 16–31 - Ballots; August 1 - New co-chairs announced; September 1- New co-chairs start.
- 5. Getting TF to Final Text
- - Vol 1 editorial changes?
- - Vol 2 include ACM?
- - Vol 3
- - Public comment versus CP
- 6. Ballots
- 7. Board Report
- 8. Connectathons 2010 Korea and 2011 NA and HIMSS11 Showcase Updates
- 9. Funding Status update
- 10. Stakeholder Survey
- 11. Profiles
- 12. IHE International
- - Patent Process follow-up w/ CareFusion
- 13. IHE PCD - Asia, Europe
- 14. ITI "Outreach" Program Response w/ Karen Witting
- 15. Status: MEM public comment resolution; User Handbook Public Comment Period and potential for publicizing IHE, PCD
- 16. HITSP ARRA/HITECH Status Update
- 17. Technical Framework Template Discussions in DCC
- 18. Additional Business
- 19. Action Items
- 20. Next Meeting
Attachments / Materials
The previous meeting was on June 8, 2010, PCD Cochairs 2010-06-08 Webex
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs, Steve Merritt, John Rhoads,
- Meeting Chaired by: Cochairs
- Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- No changes were requested.
3 Action Items Review
- 55: Showcase Vendor Display Policy -
- 61: Stakeholder survey -
- 74: Clinician recruitment -
- 77: HITSP RMON -
- 78: Continua -
- 82: CIMIT -
- 83: Funding Possibilities -
- 87: Recruiting Vendors -
- 88: Cycle 4 -
- 89: Stakeholder Survey -
- 90: ASTM MOU -
- 91: High-Level Architecture -
- 92: TF Revision -
- 93: V&V & IHE -
- 94: Managing Public Comments -
- 95: Clarification of HL7 copyright issues -
- 96: Recruiting for the 2011 Connectathon, Showcase -
4 Agenda Items
- 3. AAMI nothing new
- 4. Elections: Manny to ask if she issues formal call for nominations.
- 5. TF:
- ACM, PCD-04 – should it be included in the final version? John will alert the TC and ACM WG that this will be discussed tomorrow.
- PIB: should it remain an option or become a recommendation.
- 6. WCM and Snapshot ballots likely to have reached quorum, will pass. Some significant comments were received.
- 7. Board report close to final; due the end of July
- 8. Korea Connectathon: Todd was asked to provide a workshop tomorrow night (PDT). He asked NIST if they will have web services testing available in time for their Connectathon.
- 9. The VA grants don’t appear to apply.
- 11. Todd recommended a discussion with Axel Wirth regarding security at AAMI. It may start with a WP.
- 18. HIMA is considering taking sponsorship of TC215 and its TAG. Only questions are funding and learning how to do this. They are seeking advice from AAMI on how to operate a TC. They expressed some interest in also sponsoring some of the WGs. AAMI expressed their support.
Others. No change.
5 Fall F2F
6 Profile Update Detail
The next meeting will be June 22, 2010 PCD Cochairs 2010-06-22 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">