Difference between revisions of "PCD Cochairs 2010-06-01 Webex"
(→Discussion: Enter discussion summary)
m (→Discussion: addition)
|Line 62:||Line 62:|
: Accepted with the addition of
: Accepted with the addition of
Revision as of 21:28, 1 June 2010
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Review previous Discussion Summary from 2010.04.13 and previous Discussion Summary from 2010.05.11 and previous Discussion Summary from 2010.05.25
- 3. AAMI
- - Conference 2010: Session and Mini-Showcase
- - Domain Sponsorship
- 4. Detailed Profile Proposals
- 5. HITSP ARRA/HITECH Status Update
- 6. F2F October - Update
- 7. Connectathon 2011 and HIMSS11 Showcase Updates
- 8. Stakeholder Survey
- 9. Funding Status update
- 10. Status: MEM public comment resolution; User Handbook Public Comment Period and potential for publicizing IHE, PCD
- 11. IHE International
- - Incorporation Status
- - IP Management Process - Patent Process follow-up w/ CareFusion
- 12. IHE PCD - Asia, Europe
- - Korean Showcase
- 13. ITI "Outreach" Program Response w/ Karen Witting
- 14. Technical Framework Template Discussions in DCC
- 15. Additional Business
- 16. Action Items
- 17. Next Meeting
Attachments / Materials
The previous meetings are listed above
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs, John Rhoads,
- Meeting Chaired by: Cochairs
- Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Accepted with the addition of Technical Framework status
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- No changes were requested.
3 Action Items Review
- 55: Showcase Vendor Display Policy -
- 61: Stakeholder survey -
- 74: Clinician recruitment -
- 77: HITSP RMON -
- 78: Continua -
- 82: CIMIT -
- 83: Funding Possibilities -
- 87: Recruiting Vendors -
- 88: Cycle 4 -
- 89: Stakeholder Survey -
- 90: ASTM MOU -
- 91: High-Level Architecture -
- 92: TF Revision -
- 93: V&V & IHE -
- 94: Managing Public Comments -
- 95: Clarification of HL7 copyright issues -
- 96: Recruiting for the 2011 Connectathon, Showcase -
4 Agenda Items
- Todd asked if the TF revision will go to a TI version first, or directly to Final Text. Related to this: are any CPs that will be incorporated more than editorial and thus require a Connectathon experience?
Decisions/Issues: Review changes, ballot for review by the TC, including noting this will then be referred to the PC. [provide link] Manny to draft a paragraph for cochairs. Changes are editorial and CPs adopted have been rolled in. Are we missing any steps (e.g., public comment or announcement to the public) or only to DCC and to PCD TC, PC. The Enhanced Acknowledgment is the major change, which will be (a) a TI version alongside the Final Text or (b) Final Text with caveat that this change will be implemented for the first time in the 2011 N A Connectathon. The link for Connectathon participant feedback didn’t work, but we have annually conducted a debriefing. Action(s):
5 Fall F2F
- Manny has asked Erin to confirm the availability of ECRI Institute.
6 Test Tools
- Todd has asked John Garguilo to set a meeting to define/resolve WAN testing questions and issues and to provide more definition to assist PCD/Continua planning for HIMSS11.
- ITI CP-211 recently received related to HL7 guidance. Todd invited ITI representation to tomorrow morning’s TC meeting.
- Board Report will be due.
- Add Board Report to next week’s agenda
The next meeting will be June 8, 2010 PCD Cochairs 2010-06-08 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">